RemedySpot.com

Re: work permit issues after passing ore

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My advise is come only if you are allowed to work here. Uk does not need dentists anymore and will not issue you a work permitSent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jun 2012, at 18:30, "tkhokhar27" <tkhokhar27@...> wrote: can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE. . .does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already?

Guest guest

Very unfair comment Dentist are always welcomeYou can make an appointment with Dr from the Royal College ( google website) who is an advisor for postgraduate students .For jobs search on BDJ Jobs Good luck Sent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jun 2012, at 19:03, Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> wrote:

My advise is come only if you are allowed to work here. Uk does not need dentists anymore and will not issue you a work permitSent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jun 2012, at 18:30, "tkhokhar27" <tkhokhar27@...> wrote:

can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE. . .

does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already?

Guest guest

where does most oxygen exchange takes place in the lungs? trachea,alveoli,bronchi,bronchiole? From: Balbiano Stanley <claudiabalbianostanley@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 25 June 2012, 20:16 Subject: Re: work permit issues after passing

ore

Very unfair comment Dentist are always welcomeYou can make an appointment with Dr from the Royal College ( google website) who is an advisor for postgraduate students .For jobs search on BDJ Jobs Good luck Sent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jun 2012, at 19:03, Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> wrote:

My advise is come only if you are allowed to work here. Uk does not need dentists anymore and will not issue you a work permitSent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jun 2012, at 18:30, "tkhokhar27" <tkhokhar27@...> wrote:

does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already?

Guest guest

In the alveoli, for sure..--- Em seg, 25/6/12, Vivek Sharma <vsharma_uk@...> escreveu:

De: Vivek Sharma <vsharma_uk@...>Assunto: Re: work permit issues after passing orePara: " " < >Data: Segunda-feira, 25 de Junho de 2012, 17:06

where does most oxygen exchange takes place in the lungs?

trachea,alveoli,bronchi,bronchiole?

From: Balbiano Stanley <claudiabalbianostanley@...>" " < > Sent: Monday, 25 June 2012, 20:16Subject: Re: work permit issues after passing ore

Very unfair comment

Dentist are always welcome

You can make an appointment with Dr from the Royal College ( google website) who is an advisor for postgraduate students .

For jobs search on BDJ Jobs

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Jun 2012, at 19:03, Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> wrote:

My advise is come only if you are allowed to work here. Uk does not need dentists anymore and will not issue you a work permitSent from my iPhone

On 25 Jun 2012, at 18:30, "tkhokhar27" <tkhokhar27@...> wrote:

can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE. . .does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already?

Guest guest

I think Shivika Shah is right. Home office removed the dentist from work permit list .. they give work permit only consultants in paediatric dentistry http://www.workpermit.com/uk/tier-2-visa-national-shortage-occupation-list.htm correct me if i am wrong... From: Cláudia Gomes Dias Silva <clau100clau@...> Sent: Monday, 25 June 2012, 21:19 Subject: Re: work permit issues after passing ore

In the alveoli, for sure..--- Em seg, 25/6/12, Vivek Sharma <vsharma_uk@...> escreveu:

De: Vivek Sharma <vsharma_uk@...>Assunto: Re: work permit issues after passing orePara: " " < >Data: Segunda-feira, 25 de Junho de 2012, 17:06

where does most oxygen exchange takes place in the lungs?

trachea,alveoli,bronchi,bronchiole?

From: Balbiano Stanley <claudiabalbianostanley@...>" " < > Sent: Monday, 25 June 2012, 20:16Subject: Re: work permit issues after passing ore

Very unfair comment

Dentist are always welcome

You can make an appointment with Dr from the Royal College ( google website) who is an advisor for postgraduate students .

For jobs search on BDJ Jobs

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Jun 2012, at 19:03, Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> wrote:

My advise is come only if you are allowed to work here. Uk does not need dentists anymore and will not issue you a work permitSent from my iPhone

On 25 Jun 2012, at 18:30, "tkhokhar27" <tkhokhar27@...> wrote:

can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE. . .does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already?

Guest guest

Sorry but I didn't mean to offend anyone. It's a very genuine comment that I made. I've had friends who came here nd had to go back due to visa issues! It's better to be honest than be falsely hopeful, seeing uks current immigration situation, they are not encouraging any dentist to come here. It's nothing against the profession.. I'm a dentist myself! But I'm talking from immigration point of view.. Shivika Sent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jun 2012, at 20:16, " Balbiano Stanley" <claudiabalbianostanley@...> wrote: Very unfair comment Dentist are always welcomeYou can make an appointment with Dr from the Royal College ( google website) who is an advisor for postgraduate students .For jobs search on BDJ Jobs Good luck Sent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jun 2012, at 19:03, Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> wrote: My advise is come only if you are allowed to work here. Uk does not need dentists anymore and will not issue you a work permitSent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jun 2012, at 18:30, "tkhokhar27" <tkhokhar27@...> wrote: can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE. . .does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already?

Guest guest

I completley agree with shivika as immigration is a genuine issue and its nothing against the profession.we need to keep in mind the ground realities.

--

Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> wrote:

Sorry but I didn't mean to offend anyone. It's a very genuine comment that I made. I've had friends who came here nd had to go back due to visa issues! It's better to be honest than be falsely hopeful, seeing uks current immigration situation, they are not encouraging any dentist to come here. It's nothing against the profession.. I'm a dentist myself! But I'm talking from immigration point of view.. Shivika Sent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jun 2012, at 20:16, " Balbiano Stanley" <claudiabalbianostanley@...> wrote:

Guest guest

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t & rct=j & q= & esrc=s & source=web & cd=1 & ved=0CGsQFjAA & u\

rl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk%2Fsitecontent%2Fdocuments%2Faboutus%2\

Fworkingwithus%2Fmac%2Fskilled-shortage-sensible%2Fskilled-report.pdf%3Fview%3DB\

inary & ei=PdXoT9XDG83L8QPnlbieCg & usg=AFQjCNH7mpC0Kwz0wEe9Leq7zyeG6T3ONA & sig2=F-GS\

N8M_qOWot1Y8xg1KAw

With due respect. here is document publish by home office, on page 67 it says

dentistry is been removed from shortage list. you can copy and paste this link

in address bar and it will open as PDF file. document name is " skilled shortage

sensible "

Digant

> >>

> >>>

> >>> can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE. .

> >>> does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to

practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already?

> >>>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

AlveoliSent from my iPadOn 25 Jun 2012, at 21:06, Vivek Sharma <vsharma_uk@...> wrote:

where does most oxygen exchange takes place in the lungs? trachea,alveoli,bronchi,bronchiole? From: Balbiano Stanley <claudiabalbianostanley@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 25 June 2012, 20:16 Subject: Re: work permit issues after passing

ore

=

Guest guest

Hi, the ground situation is something like this. Unlike in the past this country

has more than enough dentists these days because of the large influx of dentists

from EU countries who doesn't have to give any exams that we all have to. Coming

to your work permit query, this entirely depends on your employer (i.e.if

someone agrees to employ you) and then again they have to prove and go through

resident labour tests (check home office website) before they can sponsor you

which many wouldn't like given the current immigration and economic situation.

Most like me are here on spouse visa which makes matters easier at least in

reference to not being required to look for a work permit visa. After passing

ORE, to work in NHS, you have to do vocational training or equivalence which is

again a difficult post to get these days. Then it all depends on your luck and

destiny. Having said all this its up to you to make a decision as I have given

you a rough picture of the scene here in UK. Most of the time when advice like

this is given, people who are outside UK and doesn't have the appropriate visa

tend to think these things are said out of jealousy which isn't the case at all.

Hope that helps you to make a decision before investing in a long and emotional

ride called ORE. Good luck with your future!!!

Regards,

Meher

> > >>

> > >>>

> > >>> can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE.

.. .

> > >>> does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to

> > >>>

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I would like to ask dr shivika and ambreen sameer of anyone who has passed Ore and went back due to work permit related issues. From: Ambreen Sameer <ambreen.sameer@...> Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 2:20 AM Subject: Re: work permit issues after passing ore

I completley agree with shivika as immigration is a genuine issue and its nothing against the profession.we need to keep in mind the ground realities.

--

Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> wrote:

Sorry but I didn't mean to offend anyone. It's a very genuine comment that I made. I've had friends who came here nd had to go back due to visa issues! It's better to be honest than be falsely hopeful, seeing uks current immigration situation, they are not encouraging any dentist to come here. It's nothing against the profession.. I'm a dentist myself! But I'm talking from immigration point of view.. Shivika Sent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jun 2012, at 20:16, " Balbiano Stanley " <claudiabalbianostanley@...> wrote:

My advise is come only if you are allowed to work here. Uk does not need dentists anymore and will not issue you a work permitSent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jun 2012, at 18:30, " tkhokhar27 " <tkhokhar27@...> wrote:

Guest guest

ya..please tell us if u cross across someone who gone through such condition.

thank you

Regards

Sneha

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> 

> >>>>can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE. .

> >>>>does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to

> >>>>

> >>>>

>

Guest guest

Look guys, people asked for advise.. So I gave.. Not imposing my decision on anyone.. My friend had come here, did her public health and passed ORE too but could not get a job Bcoz they refused to sponsor her..I have also passed my ORE and have yet not managed to find a job even though I am a British citizen. So just giving my personal opinion. No need to ask for proof coz I have none. Speak to border agency of you want. I don't know any of u guys personally so I would not gain anything by discouraging people to come here! It's not like I own the country! Lol.. Come whoever wants, but someone genuinely asked if its worth giving ORE and do they issue work permit, and I assure you they will not issue you a work permit. At least not the present immigration laws.. Unless you have a family member who is a dentist who can sponsor u and show the uk agency that the dentists here are incapable of the job they are offering the chances of getting a work permit are low. This is my personal opinion. Everybody entitled to their own! So if u know anyone who needed work permit and still got a job after ORe pls do let us know as it will be very encouraging for a lot of us!Sent from my iPhoneOn 26 Jun 2012, at 21:39, "sneha_mhere" <sneha_mhere@...> wrote: ya..please tell us if u cross across someone who gone through such condition.thank youRegardsSneha> >>>> >>>> >>>Â > >>>>can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE. . .> >>>>does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already? > >>>>> >>>>>

Guest guest

Good wishes to everyone preparing for exams and looking for a job ! I passed ORE in 2009 and always had plenty of offers so be always positive ! It is the key to pass the exams and to have success in life !Now thinking about siting MJDF.Concentrate on the positive and remember every case is different so what did not work for someone might work for you .Best ! Sent from my iPhoneOn 26 Jun 2012, at 21:49, Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> wrote:

Look guys, people asked for advise.. So I gave.. Not imposing my decision on anyone.. My friend had come here, did her public health and passed ORE too but could not get a job Bcoz they refused to sponsor her..I have also passed my ORE and have yet not managed to find a job even though I am a British citizen. So just giving my personal opinion. No need to ask for proof coz I have none. Speak to border agency of you want. I don't know any of u guys personally so I would not gain anything by discouraging people to come here! It's not like I own the country! Lol.. Come whoever wants, but someone genuinely asked if its worth giving ORE and do they issue work permit, and I assure you they will not issue you a work permit. At least not the present immigration laws.. Unless you have a family member who is a dentist who can sponsor u and show the uk agency that the dentists here are incapable of the job they are offering the chances of getting a work permit are low. This is my personal opinion. Everybody entitled to their own! So if u know anyone who needed work permit and still got a job after ORe pls do let us know as it will be very encouraging for a lot of us!Sent from my iPhoneOn 26 Jun 2012, at 21:39, "sneha_mhere" <sneha_mhere@...> wrote:

thank you

Regards

Sneha

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>Â

> >>>>can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE. . .

> >>>>does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already?

> >>>>

> >>>>

>

Guest guest

So u mean to say that you applied for a work permit and got it? Or did you already have a right to work in UK? Cause in my friends case she didn't have a right, she was on student visa followed by one year work visa after which she needed to be sponsored and could not manage it! So if u did manage to get work permit, you were indeed very lucky, saying that, my friend applied in 2011, and rules has changed since 2009.Sent from my iPhoneOn 26 Jun 2012, at 23:06, " Balbiano Stanley" <claudiabalbianostanley@...> wrote: Good wishes to everyone preparing for exams and looking for a job ! I passed ORE in 2009 and always had plenty of offers so be always positive ! It is the key to pass the exams and to have success in life !Now thinking about siting MJDF.Concentrate on the positive and remember every case is different so what did not work for someone might work for you .Best ! Sent from my iPhoneOn 26 Jun 2012, at 21:49, Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> wrote: Look guys, people asked for advise.. So I gave.. Not imposing my decision on anyone.. My friend had come here, did her public health and passed ORE too but could not get a job Bcoz they refused to sponsor her..I have also passed my ORE and have yet not managed to find a job even though I am a British citizen. So just giving my personal opinion. No need to ask for proof coz I have none. Speak to border agency of you want. I don't know any of u guys personally so I would not gain anything by discouraging people to come here! It's not like I own the country! Lol.. Come whoever wants, but someone genuinely asked if its worth giving ORE and do they issue work permit, and I assure you they will not issue you a work permit. At least not the present immigration laws.. Unless you have a family member who is a dentist who can sponsor u and show the uk agency that the dentists here are incapable of the job they are offering the chances of getting a work permit are low. This is my personal opinion. Everybody entitled to their own! So if u know anyone who needed work permit and still got a job after ORe pls do let us know as it will be very encouraging for a lot of us!Sent from my iPhoneOn 26 Jun 2012, at 21:39, "sneha_mhere" <sneha_mhere@...> wrote: ya..please tell us if u cross across someone who gone through such condition.thank youRegardsSneha> >>>> >>>> >>>Â > >>>>can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE. . .> >>>>does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already? > >>>>> >>>>>

Guest guest

Helloo

if the situation is that u have passed ore and could not manage a job then what

is the point to do such a hard work to clear ore??????

------------------------------

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 15:38 PDT Shivika Shah wrote:

>So u mean to say that you applied for a work permit and got it? Or did you

already have a right to work in UK? Cause in my friends case she didn't have a

right, she was on student visa followed by one year work visa after which she

needed to be sponsored and could not manage it! So if u did manage to get work

permit, you were indeed very lucky, saying that, my friend applied in 2011, and

rules has changed since 2009.

>

>Sent from my iPhone

>

>On 26 Jun 2012, at 23:06, " Balbiano Stanley "

<claudiabalbianostanley@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> Good wishes to everyone preparing for exams and looking for a job !

>> I passed ORE in 2009 and always had plenty of offers so be always positive !

It is the key to pass the exams and to have success in life !

>> Now thinking about siting MJDF.

>> Concentrate on the positive and remember every case is different so what did

not work for someone might work for you .

>> Best !

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Sent from my iPhone

>>

>> On 26 Jun 2012, at 21:49, Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> wrote:

>>

>>

>> Look guys, people asked for advise.. So I gave.. Not imposing my decision on

anyone.. My friend had come here, did her public health and passed ORE too but

could not get a job Bcoz they refused to sponsor her..

>> I have also passed my ORE and have yet not managed to find a job even though

I am a British citizen. So just giving my personal opinion. No need to ask for

proof coz I have none. Speak to border agency of you want. I don't know any of u

guys personally so I would not gain anything by discouraging people to come

here! It's not like I own the country! Lol.. Come whoever wants, but someone

genuinely asked if its worth giving ORE and do they issue work permit, and I

assure you they will not issue you a work permit. At least not the present

immigration laws.. Unless you have a family member who is a dentist who can

sponsor u and show the uk agency that the dentists here are incapable of the job

they are offering the chances of getting a work permit are low.

>> This is my personal opinion. Everybody entitled to their own! So if u know

anyone who needed work permit and still got a job after ORe pls do let us know

as it will be very encouraging for a lot of us!

>>

>>

>> Sent from my iPhone

>>

>> On 26 Jun 2012, at 21:39, " sneha_mhere " <sneha_mhere@...> wrote:

>>

>>>

>>>

>>> ya..please tell us if u cross across someone who gone through such

condition.

>>> thank you

>>> Regards

>>> Sneha

>>>

>>> > >>

>>> > >>

>>> > >>Â

>>> > >>can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE.

.. .

>>> > >>does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to

>>> > >>

>>> > >>

>>> >

>>>

>>

>>

Guest guest

Hi Cláudia....tell me...by te thime you found your jobbs, did you have Italian or spanish citizenship?????Gracias.......--- Em ter, 26/6/12, Balbiano Stanley <claudiabalbianostanley@...> escreveu:De: Balbiano Stanley <claudiabalbianostanley@...>Assunto: Re: work permit issues after passing orePara: " " < >Data: Terça-feira, 26 de Junho de 2012, 19:05

Good wishes to everyone preparing for exams and looking for a job ! I passed ORE in 2009 and always had plenty of offers so be always positive ! It is the key to pass the exams and to have success in life !Now thinking about siting MJDF.Concentrate on the positive and remember every case is different so what did not work for someone might work for you .Best ! Sent from my iPhoneOn 26 Jun 2012, at 21:49, Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> wrote:

Look guys, people asked for advise.. So I gave.. Not imposing my decision on anyone.. My friend had come here, did her public health and passed ORE too but could not get a job Bcoz they refused to sponsor her..I have also passed my ORE and have yet not managed to find a job even though I am a British citizen. So just giving my personal opinion. No need to ask for proof coz I have none. Speak to border agency of you want. I don't know any of u guys personally so I would not gain anything by discouraging people to come here! It's not like I own the country! Lol.. Come whoever wants, but someone genuinely asked if its worth giving ORE and do they issue work permit, and I assure you they will not issue you a work permit. At least not the present immigration laws.. Unless you have a family member who is a dentist who can sponsor u and show the uk agency that the dentists here are incapable of the job they are offering the chances

of getting a work permit are low. This is my personal opinion. Everybody entitled to their own! So if u know anyone who needed work permit and still got a job after ORe pls do let us know as it will be very encouraging for a lot of us!Sent from my iPhoneOn 26 Jun 2012, at 21:39, "sneha_mhere" <sneha_mhere@...> wrote:

thank you

Regards

Sneha

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>Â

> >>>>can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE. . .

> >>>>does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already?

> >>>>

> >>>>

>

Guest guest

No your job is nothing to do with your citizenship as long as you have permanent stay in the countryI got my british ceremony last DecemberI think Im going to get out of this groupPeople moans toooo much !!Will delete my membership as soon as I find out how to do it:-)CSent from my iPhoneOn 27 Jun 2012, at 02:05, Cláudia Gomes Dias Silva <clau100clau@...> wrote:

Hi Cláudia....tell me...by te thime you found your jobbs, did you have Italian or spanish citizenship?????Gracias.......--- Em ter, 26/6/12, Balbiano Stanley <claudiabalbianostanley@...> escreveu:De: Balbiano Stanley <claudiabalbianostanley@...>Assunto: Re: work permit issues after passing orePara: " " < >Data: Terça-feira, 26 de Junho de 2012, 19:05

Look guys, people asked for advise.. So I gave.. Not imposing my decision on anyone.. My friend had come here, did her public health and passed ORE too but could not get a job Bcoz they refused to sponsor her..I have also passed my ORE and have yet not managed to find a job even though I am a British citizen. So just giving my personal opinion. No need to ask for proof coz I have none. Speak to border agency of you want. I don't know any of u guys personally so I would not gain anything by discouraging people to come here! It's not like I own the country! Lol.. Come whoever wants, but someone genuinely asked if its worth giving ORE and do they issue work permit, and I assure you they will not issue you a work permit. At least not the present immigration laws.. Unless you have a family member who is a dentist who can sponsor u and show the uk agency that the dentists here are incapable of the job they are offering the chances

of getting a work permit are low. This is my personal opinion. Everybody entitled to their own! So if u know anyone who needed work permit and still got a job after ORe pls do let us know as it will be very encouraging for a lot of us!Sent from my iPhoneOn 26 Jun 2012, at 21:39, "sneha_mhere" <sneha_mhere@...> wrote:

thank you

Regards

Sneha

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>Â

> >>>>

> >>>>

>

Guest guest

Hi Shivika,

It is not about asking u proof or anything ,we just ask u to share your

experiences so that we can become more clear in our decisions..thats it..this

group is all about sharing and discussing....dont take it in other

ways.....anyways thanks for your advice it is very helpful....

Regards

Sneha

> >>> > >>>

> >>> > >>>

> >>> > >>>Â

> >>> > >>>>can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing

ORE. . .

> >>> > >>>>does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a

license to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation

already?

> >>> > >>>>

> >>> > >>>>

> >>> >

> >>>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

This is what I've been trying to say all along! you already have permanment residency, but others who don't and have to apply for work permit find it hard.. That was my only point. Anyway I'm out of this topic now.. Good luck guys..Sent from my iPhoneOn 27 Jun 2012, at 09:25, "sneha_mhere" <sneha_mhere@...> wrote: Hi Shivika,It is not about asking u proof or anything ,we just ask u to share your experiences so that we can become more clear in our decisions..thats it..this group is all about sharing and discussing....dont take it in other ways.....anyways thanks for your advice it is very helpful....RegardsSneha> >>> > >>>> >>> > >>>> >>> > >>>Â > >>> > >>>>can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE. . .> >>> > >>>>does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already? > >>> > >>>>> >>> > >>>>> >>> >> >>> > > > >>

Guest guest

hello i am preparing for ore part 1 so thank ya all for your imp advices ; ore needs loads of hard work and then even after clearing it and getting married to the confused generation british twat ova their if we cudnt find a good job and i guess life is like a joke then . anyways i wanna know if suppose after passing ore if we cudnt manage to find a good job can we like go for our own private clinic (provided we have some financial support from our family who is already being settled in england since ages) CC: From: dr_shivika@...Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:48:48 +0100Subject: Re: Re: work permit issues after passing ore

This is what I've been trying to say all along! you already have permanment residency, but others who don't and have to apply for work permit find it hard.. That was my only point. Anyway I'm out of this topic now.. Good luck guys..Sent from my iPhoneOn 27 Jun 2012, at 09:25, "sneha_mhere" <sneha_mhere@...> wrote:

Hi Shivika,

It is not about asking u proof or anything ,we just ask u to share your experiences so that we can become more clear in our decisions..thats it..this group is all about sharing and discussing....dont take it in other ways.....anyways thanks for your advice it is very helpful....

Regards

Sneha

> >>> > >>>

> >>> > >>>

> >>> > >>>Â

> >>> > >>>>can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE. . .

> >>> > >>>>does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already?

> >>> > >>>>

> >>> > >>>>

> >>> >

> >>>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi..

I think everyone knows that the immigration laws are getting tougher every year.

Dear Shivika, while I do value ur honest opinion, since you can't obviously

'assure' that anybody would get a work permit, it would b wise not to 'assure'

anyone that they won't get a work permit.. Please choose ur words wisely as a

lot of ppl are working hard for this exam.. And any kind of 'bad news' is not

taken very kindly..

Regards,

Smriti

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>Â

> > > >>>>can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing

ORE. . .

> > > >>>>does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext that one has a license

to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already?

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>>

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

hi guys,

i know ore is a gruelling exam n as the exam gets delayed various things creep into our minds....i feel visa issues should be sorted after ur ore n not b4 that...i know a fren who got tier 2 visa for vt equivalence by her employer....so ve a positive vibe n all the best...we re here to help each other n not take potshots as no one knows wt hpns wt wn n where...its destiny

cheers

From: doc_smriti <doc_smriti@...>Subject: Re: work permit issues after passing ore Date: Wednesday, 27 June, 2012, 5:24 PM

Hi.. I think everyone knows that the immigration laws are getting tougher every year. Dear Shivika, while I do value ur honest opinion, since you can't obviously 'assure' that anybody would get a work permit, it would b wise not to 'assure' anyone that they won't get a work permit.. Please choose ur words wisely as a lot of ppl are working hard for this exam.. And any kind of 'bad news' is not taken very kindly.. Regards,Smriti> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>Â > > > >>>>can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE. . .> > > >>>>does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext

that one has a license to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already? > > > >>>>> > > >>>>> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

C true.. If u see the negative side.. Then there are people with positive things as wel.. So just do ur best.. N leave rest to god.. I mean kep studying and leave rest to god.. Atleast give things a try and not just leave them coz of negativities...Sent from my iPhoneOn 27 Jun 2012, at 14:12, dr pavan <drpavan82@...> wrote:

hi guys,

i know ore is a gruelling exam n as the exam gets delayed various things creep into our minds....i feel visa issues should be sorted after ur ore n not b4 that...i know a fren who got tier 2 visa for vt equivalence by her employer....so ve a positive vibe n all the best...we re here to help each other n not take potshots as no one knows wt hpns wt wn n where...its destiny

cheers

From: doc_smriti <doc_smriti@...>Subject: Re: work permit issues after passing ore Date: Wednesday, 27 June, 2012, 5:24 PM

Hi.. I think everyone knows that the immigration laws are getting tougher every year. Dear Shivika, while I do value ur honest opinion, since you can't obviously 'assure' that anybody would get a work permit, it would b wise not to 'assure' anyone that they won't get a work permit.. Please choose ur words wisely as a lot of ppl are working hard for this exam.. And any kind of 'bad news' is not taken very kindly.. Regards,Smriti> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>Â > > > >>>>can anyone please inform me about the career options after passing ORE. . .> > > >>>>does the uk issue a work permit on the pretext

that one has a license to practise dentistry in uk or is there just too much saturation already? > > > >>>>> > > >>>>> > >> > > >>