RemedySpot.com

Re: No more FEEDBACK?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

IS it really the GDC or did people panic and misunderstood what they published?On 6 Jul 2012, at 13:56, Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...> wrote:

It will work from Monday Kind regardsAlenaOzieva From: Ayesha Asaad <ayesha.asaad@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 1:38 PM Subject: Re: No more FEEDBACK?

hi all,file section is also not working on my computer...Is anyone have access to file section in group? plzzz reply,,,,,, From: Sana Puremel <sanapuremel@...> To:

" " < > Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012, 13:27 Subject: Re: No more FEEDBACK?

I am so cross with them!!!Why did it happend to us!Waiting period for a year,frustration about booking and now not be able to post feedback!How dear they?How fair is it?on the day of exam yes sure..but why cannot we disscuss after..anyway i dont believe that they use fair system of marking ore2.all we need guys use diffrenet names not the real ones and we can still post feedback and discuss osces,dtps.or we can do similar cases...anyway how many of them...dental pain,erosion ,attrition,dentures...not many,but not using exact cases from feedback ore2 Kind regardsSana From: hossain.sabreena <hossain.sabreena@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012, 12:55 Subject: Re: No more FEEDBACK?

I completely agree with you.. Very frustrated to hear about it..Regards Sabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 6 Jul 2012, at 12:52, "meheralvrez" <meheralvrez@...> wrote:

As if things weren't difficult enough, them the GDC has made it more miserable now by asking groups to remove all previous feedback. What exactly is their problem? Why are they hell bent on making it tough for us when they let any Eu dentists that doesn't speak English or as I heard from other sources about some of the eu dentists that doesn't even know the meaning of CPR work here? I know they cant do anything about it as it is EU laws but cant they stand up and fight for it instead of blatantly misleading the public stating they are protecting them? Sorry guys am so angry. If all the groups disintegrate then where else will we all seek help/information from? This is ridiculous. I understand sharing information during/ while the exams are on is not a good thing and I support them on that but after the exams why should it matter exactly. No where on earth there is such a rule for sure.

=

Guest guest

hi guys m preparing for ore and mfds n now after hearing this news of

feedbacks am soo confused coz is it possible that GDC can change the exam

format for this sept... as they know that their exam questions are every where??

are the feedbacks still imp???

> >

> >>

> >> As if things weren't difficult enough, them the GDC has made it more

miserable now by asking groups to remove all previous feedback. What exactly is

their problem? Why are they hell bent on making it tough for us when they let

any Eu dentists that doesn't speak English or as I heard from other sources

about some of the eu dentists that doesn't even know the meaning of CPR work

here? I know they cant do anything about it as it is EU laws but cant they stand

up and fight for it instead of blatantly misleading the public stating they are

protecting them? Sorry guys am so angry. If all the groups disintegrate then

where else will we all seek help/information from? This is ridiculous. I

understand sharing information during/ while the exams are on is not a good

thing and I support them on that but after the exams why should it matter

exactly. No where on earth there is such a rule for sure.

> >>

> > =

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I think people totally misunderstood the instructions. It is clear that you should not share information during exams that would give some one an advantage eg day 1 guys telling day 2 guys what OSCES they got . Kind regards D Ogwang On 7 Jul 2012, at 16:41, "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...> wrote:

IS it really the GDC or did people panic and misunderstood what they published?On 6 Jul 2012, at 13:56, Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...> wrote:

It will work from Monday Kind regardsAlenaOzieva From: Ayesha Asaad <ayesha.asaad@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 1:38 PM Subject: Re: No more FEEDBACK?

hi all,file section is also not working on my computer...Is anyone have access to file section in group? plzzz reply,,,,,, From: Sana Puremel <sanapuremel@...> To:

" " < > Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012, 13:27 Subject: Re: No more FEEDBACK?

I am so cross with them!!!Why did it happend to us!Waiting period for a year,frustration about booking and now not be able to post feedback!How dear they?How fair is it?on the day of exam yes sure..but why cannot we disscuss after..anyway i dont believe that they use fair system of marking ore2.all we need guys use diffrenet names not the real ones and we can still post feedback and discuss osces,dtps.or we can do similar cases...anyway how many of them...dental pain,erosion ,attrition,dentures...not many,but not using exact cases from feedback ore2 Kind regardsSana From: hossain.sabreena <hossain.sabreena@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012, 12:55 Subject: Re: No more FEEDBACK?

I completely agree with you.. Very frustrated to hear about it..Regards Sabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 6 Jul 2012, at 12:52, "meheralvrez" <meheralvrez@...> wrote:

As if things weren't difficult enough, them the GDC has made it more miserable now by asking groups to remove all previous feedback. What exactly is their problem? Why are they hell bent on making it tough for us when they let any Eu dentists that doesn't speak English or as I heard from other sources about some of the eu dentists that doesn't even know the meaning of CPR work here? I know they cant do anything about it as it is EU laws but cant they stand up and fight for it instead of blatantly misleading the public stating they are protecting them? Sorry guys am so angry. If all the groups disintegrate then where else will we all seek help/information from? This is ridiculous. I understand sharing information during/ while the exams are on is not a good thing and I support them on that but after the exams why should it matter exactly. No where on earth there is such a rule for sure.

=

Guest guest

yeah i havnt seen any such rule else whir .......... From: farheenzeeshan11 <farheenzeeshan11@...> Sent: Saturday, 7 July 2012, 18:07 Subject: Re: No more FEEDBACK?

hi guys m preparing for ore and mfds n now after hearing this news of

feedbacks am soo confused coz is it possible that GDC can change the exam format for this sept... as they know that their exam questions are every where?? are the feedbacks still imp???

> >

> >>

> >> As if things weren't difficult enough, them the GDC has made it more miserable now by asking groups to remove all previous feedback. What exactly is their problem? Why are they hell bent on making it tough for us when they let any Eu dentists that doesn't speak English or as I heard from other sources about some of the eu dentists that doesn't even know the meaning of CPR work here? I know they cant do anything about it as it is EU laws but cant they stand up and fight for it instead of blatantly misleading the public stating they are protecting them? Sorry guys am so angry. If all the groups disintegrate then where else will we all seek help/information from? This is ridiculous. I understand sharing information during/ while the exams are on is not a good thing and I support them on that but after the exams why should it matter exactly. No where on earth there is such a rule for sure.

> >>

> > =

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

if gdc forces to stop sharing feedback,why not we open another website simillar

to this site and share all our feedback.we can open one site in facebook also.

> >

> >>

here? I know they cant do anything about it as it is EU laws but cant they stand

> >>

> > =

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Fatima, dont u undrstand dear, its illegal officially. U cant even say the word-'Feedback questions' any more. Regards Sabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 8 Jul 2012, at 09:54, "fatimashahidullah" <fatimashahidullah@...> wrote:

if gdc forces to stop sharing feedback,why not we open another website simillar to this site and share all our feedback.we can open one site in facebook also.

> >

> >>

> >> As if things weren't difficult enough, them the GDC has made it more miserable now by asking groups to remove all previous feedback. What exactly is their problem? Why are they hell bent on making it tough for us when they let any Eu dentists that doesn't speak English or as I heard from other sources about some of the eu dentists that doesn't even know the meaning of CPR work here? I know they cant do anything about it as it is EU laws but cant they stand up and fight for it instead of blatantly misleading the public stating they are protecting them? Sorry guys am so angry. If all the groups disintegrate then where else will we all seek help/information from? This is ridiculous. I understand sharing information during/ while the exams are on is not a good thing and I support them on that but after the exams why should it matter exactly. No where on earth there is such a rule for sure.

> >>

> > =

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

=

Guest guest

thats totally injustice!

> >

> >>

> >>

> > =

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

" Illegal "...is not we have our freedom to say into a World Globalisation . The most positive and correct thinking about feedbacks are that is a WAY OF LEARNING such as the books MCQs best of five, OSCEs for Dentistry , the website pastest.co.uk and between others . As the word "Feedback " are causing this misunderstood and offending the moral and emotional of the candidates I suggest the replacement of this word , for example : MCQs best of veteran. We are not cheating !!!We are studying very hard and very serious. We must to claim for respect for all of us as a candidates to ORE exam and also as a Dental Professional that we are. Communication is a part of the humanity development . God bless us in front of all this panic stress !!! Sent from my iPhoneOn 8 Jul 2012, at 10:32, "fatimashahidullah" <fatimashahidullah@...> wrote:

thats totally injustice!

> >

> >>

> >>

> > =

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

" Illegal " ... is not we have our freedom to say into a World Globalisation . The most positive and correct thinking about feedbacks are that is a WAY OF LEARNING such as the books MCQs best of five, OSCEs for Dentistry , the website pastest.co.uk and between others . As the word "Feedback " are causing this misunderstood and offending the moral and emotional of the candidates I suggest the replace of this word , for example : MCQs best of veteran. We are not cheating !!!We are studying very hard and very serious. We must to claim for respect for all of us as a candidates to ORE exam and also as a Dental Professional that we are. Communication is a part of the humanity development . God bless us in front of all this panic stress !!! Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

will everything be deleted from this group?can you plz explain?

Dimpi

> > > >

> > > >>

> > > >> As if things weren't difficult enough, them the GDC has made it more

> > > >>

> > > > =

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

on saturday files and messages section stopped working.

dimpi

> > >

> > >>

> > >> As if things weren't difficult enough, them the GDC has made it more

> > >>

> > > =

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi vanesca,I an totally agree with u,that's what I want to saywe are just studying, how could that bother them?Sent from my iPhoneAm 08.07.2012 um 12:34 schrieb Vanesca Costa <vanesca_costa@...>:

" Illegal "...is not we have our freedom to say into a World Globalisation . The most positive and correct thinking about feedbacks are that is a WAY OF LEARNING such as the books MCQs best of five, OSCEs for Dentistry , the website pastest.co.uk and between others . As the word "Feedback " are causing this misunderstood and offending the moral and emotional of the candidates I suggest the replacement of this word , for example : MCQs best of veteran. We are not cheating !!!We are studying very hard and very serious. We must to claim for respect for all of us as a candidates to ORE exam and also as a Dental Professional that we are. Communication is a part of the humanity development . God bless us in front of all this panic stress !!! Sent from my iPhoneOn 8 Jul 2012, at 10:32, "fatimashahidullah" <fatimashahidullah@...> wrote:

thats totally injustice!

> >

> >>

> >>

> > =

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

=