RemedySpot.com

RE: Access to E-library just click on the link

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,add me as well,I cant download books.Thx in advance.

>

> Dear All

> Click on the link,dont worry about the preview not available- proceed to

download.

>

>  

> I've shared some items with you

> Click to open:

> * Planning and Making Crowns and Bridges 4th ed. - , Howe.pdf

> * sedation book.pdf

> * Master Dentistry Package 2.pdf

> * img918.jpg

> * EMQSfor dentistry(mak2355).pdf

> * Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf

> * Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed -

2008 (2).pdf

> * img781.jpg

> * Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001,

Pg.pdf

> * Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology - G. Newman, Henry Takei,

Fermin A. Carranzav.pdf

> * Contemporary Orthodontics.pdf

> * Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf

> * applied dental materials.pdf

> * blood anemia & leukemia1.ppsx

> * Oral Pathology (Colour Guides) - R. A. Cawson, J. W. Odell.pdf

> * blood haemostasis1.ppsx

> * Dental caries.pdf

> * clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf

> * img779.jpg

> * A Colour Atlas of Removable Partial Dentures.pdf

> * 1405167998.pdf

> * abgd_written_study_questions_2007.pdf

> * clinical_problem_solving_in_prosthodontics.pdf

> * img924.jpg

> * img819.jpg

> * img921.jpg

> * prosthodontics in clinical practice.pdf

> * Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed -

2008 (2).pdf

> * Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology - Whaites.pdf

> * SAQS for dentistry(mak2355).pdf

> * Anatomy-of-the-Head-Neck-3-Mandible-.pdf

> * British_National_Formulary_61.pdf

Pg.pdf

> * img801.jpg

> * Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics.pdf

> * img858.jpg

> * best of fives for dentistry(mak2355).pdf

> * Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics.pdf

> * Master Dentistry 1 - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology

and Oral Medicine.pdf

> * Understanding Partial Denture Design 2007 - Tyson, Yemm and .pdf

> * img853.jpg

> * img813.jpg

Pg.pdf

> * ann.pdf

> * img926.jpg

> * img915.jpg

> * Essentials of Microbiology for Dental Students - Bagg, T. Wallace

MacFarlane, Ian R. Poxton, J. .chm

> Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents,

spreadsheets and presentations.

>

Guest guest

HiI can't open any of the files.Wanted to know what do I have to do?.ThanksNeda From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012, 21:31 Subject: Access to E-library just click on

the link

Dear AllClick on the link,dont worry about the preview not available- proceed to download.

I've shared some items with you

Click to open:

Planning and Making Crowns and Bridges 4th ed. - , Howe.pdf sedation book.pdf Master Dentistry Package 2.pdf img918.jpg EMQSfor dentistry(mak2355).pdf Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed - 2008 (2).pdf img781.jpg Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology - G. Newman,

Henry Takei, Fermin A. Carranzav.pdf Contemporary Orthodontics.pdf Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf applied dental materials.pdf blood anemia & leukemia1.ppsx Oral Pathology (Colour Guides) - R. A. Cawson, J. W. Odell.pdf blood haemostasis1.ppsx Dental caries.pdf clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf img779.jpg A Colour Atlas of Removable Partial Dentures.pdf 1405167998.pdf abgd_written_study_questions_2007.pdf clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf clinical_problem_solving_in_prosthodontics.pdf img924.jpg img819.jpg img921.jpg prosthodontics in clinical practice.pdf Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed - 2008 (2).pdf Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology - Whaites.pdf SAQS for dentistry(mak2355).pdf Anatomy-of-the-Head-Neck-3-Mandible-.pdf British_National_Formulary_61.pdf

Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf img801.jpg Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics.pdf img858.jpg best of fives for

dentistry(mak2355).pdf Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics.pdf Master Dentistry 1 - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology and Oral Medicine.pdf Understanding Partial Denture Design 2007 - Tyson, Yemm and .pdf Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf img853.jpg img813.jpg Understanding Partial Denture Design 2007 - Tyson, Yemm and .pdf Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf ann.pdf img926.jpg img915.jpg Essentials of Microbiology for Dental Students - Bagg, T. Wallace MacFarlane, Ian R. Poxton, J. .chm

Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.

Guest guest

Hi Moderator,I can't open links for e-library. Can you please add me to the library?ThanksFrom: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...>Subject: Access to E-library just click on the link" " < >Date: Saturday, 7 July, 2012, 2:01 AM

Dear AllClick on the link,dont worry about the preview not available- proceed to download.

Click to open:

Planning and Making Crowns and Bridges 4th ed. - , Howe.pdf sedation book.pdf Master Dentistry Package 2.pdf img918.jpg EMQSfor dentistry(mak2355).pdf Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed - 2008 (2).pdf img781.jpg Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology - G. Newman,

Henry Takei, Fermin A. Carranzav.pdf Contemporary Orthodontics.pdf Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf applied dental materials.pdf blood anemia & leukemia1.ppsx Oral Pathology (Colour Guides) - R. A. Cawson, J. W. Odell.pdf blood haemostasis1.ppsx Dental caries.pdf clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf img779.jpg A Colour Atlas of Removable Partial Dentures.pdf 1405167998.pdf abgd_written_study_questions_2007.pdf clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf clinical_problem_solving_in_prosthodontics.pdf img924.jpg img819.jpg img921.jpg prosthodontics in clinical practice.pdf Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed - 2008 (2).pdf Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology - Whaites.pdf SAQS for dentistry(mak2355).pdf Anatomy-of-the-Head-Neck-3-Mandible-.pdf British_National_Formulary_61.pdf

Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf img801.jpg Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics.pdf img858.jpg best of fives for

dentistry(mak2355).pdf Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics.pdf Master Dentistry 1 - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology and Oral Medicine.pdf Understanding Partial Denture Design 2007 - Tyson, Yemm and .pdf Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf img853.jpg img813.jpg Understanding Partial Denture Design 2007 - Tyson, Yemm and .pdf Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf ann.pdf img926.jpg img915.jpg Essentials of Microbiology for Dental Students - Bagg, T. Wallace MacFarlane, Ian R. Poxton, J. .chm

Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.

Guest guest

Hi modoratorI could't open any of the links underneth, did you add me to the new system, pleaseferyal Tawfik7/7/12 From: farzane mahdavy <farzane20032000@...> To:

Sent: Saturday, 7 July 2012, 0:49 Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

Hi Moderator,I can't open links for e-library. Can you please add me to the library?ThanksFrom: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...>Subject: Access to E-library just click on the link" " < >Date: Saturday, 7 July, 2012, 2:01 AM

Click to open:

Planning and Making Crowns and Bridges 4th ed. - , Howe.pdf sedation book.pdf Master Dentistry Package 2.pdf img918.jpg EMQSfor dentistry(mak2355).pdf Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed - 2008 (2).pdf img781.jpg Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology -

G. Newman,

Henry Takei, Fermin A. Carranzav.pdf Contemporary Orthodontics.pdf Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf applied dental materials.pdf blood anemia & leukemia1.ppsx Oral Pathology (Colour Guides) - R. A. Cawson, J. W. Odell.pdf blood haemostasis1.ppsx Dental caries.pdf clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf img779.jpg A Colour Atlas of Removable Partial Dentures.pdf 1405167998.pdf abgd_written_study_questions_2007.pdf clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf clinical_problem_solving_in_prosthodontics.pdf img924.jpg img819.jpg img921.jpg prosthodontics in clinical practice.pdf Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach -

sen -2nd ed - 2008 (2).pdf Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology - Whaites.pdf SAQS for dentistry(mak2355).pdf Anatomy-of-the-Head-Neck-3-Mandible-.pdf British_National_Formulary_61.pdf

Guest guest

me too...please tell me also.. From: Neda Rafiei <nedarafiei11@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012 11:29 PM Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

HiI can't open any of the files.Wanted to know what do I have to do?.ThanksNeda From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012, 21:31 Subject: Access to E-library just click on

the link

Click to open:

Guest guest

Hi,I can't open link for the e-library, can u add me as well pleaseTahira From: Feryal tawfek <feryal_tawfek@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 12:58 AM Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

Hi modoratorI could't open any of the links underneth, did you add me to the new system, pleaseferyal Tawfik7/7/12 From: farzane mahdavy <farzane20032000@...> To:

Sent: Saturday, 7 July 2012, 0:49 Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

Hi Moderator,I can't open links for e-library. Can you please add me to the library?Thanks From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...>Subject: Access to E-library just click on the link" " < >Date: Saturday, 7 July, 2012, 2:01 AM

Dear All Click on the link,dont worry about the preview not available- proceed to download.

Click to open:

Planning and Making Crowns and Bridges 4th ed. - , Howe.pdf sedation book.pdf Master Dentistry Package 2.pdf img918.jpg EMQSfor dentistry(mak2355).pdf Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed - 2008 (2).pdf img781.jpg Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology -

G. Newman,

Henry Takei, Fermin A. Carranzav.pdf Contemporary Orthodontics.pdf Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf applied dental materials.pdf blood anemia & leukemia1.ppsx Oral Pathology (Colour Guides) - R. A. Cawson, J. W. Odell.pdf blood haemostasis1.ppsx Dental caries.pdf clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf img779.jpg A Colour Atlas of Removable Partial Dentures.pdf 1405167998.pdf abgd_written_study_questions_2007.pdf clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf clinical_problem_solving_in_prosthodontics.pdf img924.jpg img819.jpg img921.jpg prosthodontics in clinical practice.pdf Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach -

sen -2nd ed - 2008 (2).pdf Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology - Whaites.pdf SAQS for dentistry(mak2355).pdf Anatomy-of-the-Head-Neck-3-Mandible-.pdf British_National_Formulary_61.pdf

Guest guest

Please add me to e liberary. PleaseSent using BlackBerry® from OrangeFrom: Sneha Meh <sneha_mhere@...>Sender: Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 14:34:28 +0800 (SGT) < >Reply Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link me too...please tell me also.. From: Neda Rafiei <nedarafiei11@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012 11:29 PM Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link HiI can't open any of the files.Wanted to know what do I have to do?.ThanksNeda From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012, 21:31 Subject: Access to E-library just click onthe link Dear AllClick on the link,dont worry about the preview not available- proceed to download. I've shared some items with youClick to open:Planning and Making Crowns and Bridges 4th ed. - , Howe.pdf sedation book.pdf Master Dentistry Package 2.pdf img918.jpg EMQSfor dentistry(mak2355).pdf Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed - 2008 (2).pdf img781.jpg Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology - G. Newman,Henry Takei, Fermin A. Carranzav.pdf Contemporary Orthodontics.pdf Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf applied dental materials.pdf blood anemia & leukemia1.ppsx Oral Pathology (Colour Guides) - R. A. Cawson, J. W. Odell.pdf blood haemostasis1.ppsx Dental caries.pdf clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf img779.jpg A Colour Atlas of Removable Partial Dentures.pdf 1405167998.pdf abgd_written_study_questions_2007.pdf clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf clinical_problem_solving_in_prosthodontics.pdf img924.jpg img819.jpg img921.jpg prosthodontics in clinical practice.pdf Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed - 2008 (2).pdf Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology - Whaites.pdf SAQS for dentistry(mak2355).pdf Anatomy-of-the-Head-Neck-3-Mandible-.pdf British_National_Formulary_61.pdfVander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf img801.jpg Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics.pdf img858.jpg best of fives fordentistry(mak2355).pdf Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics.pdf Master Dentistry 1 - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology and Oral Medicine.pdf Understanding Partial Denture Design 2007 - Tyson, Yemm and .pdf Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf img853.jpg img813.jpg Understanding Partial Denture Design 2007 - Tyson, Yemm and .pdf Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf ann.pdf img926.jpg img915.jpg Essentials of Microbiology for Dental Students - Bagg, T. Wallace MacFarlane, Ian R. Poxton, J. .chmGoogle Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.

Guest guest

Hi guysThese are links for the books,if you cannot download it means you dont have adobe.you click on the link and will see no preview available,click download.It works for me and my friends well.You dont need to be added somewhere purpously.. made it public for you to download all booksHere we

arehttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkM2EyNWQ2MzktMTEyYy00NDA3LWJiZDItYmRiMGQ5MjA5YjI4https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkNmQ2MzFmMzMtYTVmYS00YmNiLWIyNzYtYjcyODc5NGE1Yjhhhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkN2UxZTY1ODEtMWU5Mi00NjVmLWE4YzYtMGY3ZGVmMGFiNTU0https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkYzBhOTIzZjAtMTcyMy00ZDQ3LWFhZmMtZTc2MTRkMzllOTc0https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkNWU5MGYwOWEtYTBlZS00MjlkLWJjMDUtNTc3YTk2NWI0N2E5https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkNDQ0MDcyYzMtODFkOS00NGVmLWI5NDktYTdhZjc4ZDA3MTQzhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkMzQxZGY5NGUtNTI4Ni00MmNiLWJhYTUtYTVlZjE1NGUzMTA4https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkZTVkOTM0ZjctZDExMC00YmRiLWJkODYtNGRjNGM5ZjliZDRmhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkR3pBTHh5S3JvaUUhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkNDRiYWYwNTItYmY2My00YWNkLTgwZWUtMGM0ODk5NDIzZjBlht

tps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkNGY0ZTkxMTktYjMzYy00ZWY0LWEyODktZDFkNzdlMDQ5ZGY1https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkNzdiYjM1OTctYjIyYS00OGI0LTkxNzQtNTAyZjEyY2U1ODQ2https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkN05BXzg0SlhMS0Ehttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkakNObEZSYjVOQ2chttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkOGNmOGExNDEtZDdjYS00MWI0LTk2OGQtMmMwN2UyNDMwZWY0https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkODgxYTYxMzQtNWE2MS00ZDE4LTgzOWMtMGY3ODM1YTgzMDAxhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkTmRKTVdzSkM1TE0https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkTDdWUzlmNDJUSFUhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkb1U3SDJHc1ZNLWMhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkNGQyYWM5ZGEtZjUxOS00YmFhLTk5MzYtNGUyMzZlNjE5NjJlhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkNzZmOGM1NGMtNmQ3YS00MzUyLWFlMDctMDgwNzVlYjJhZTNkhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkS1M2MTRSanBtNTghtt

ps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkMzA4NTc3ZTAtNzdkYS00ZjI1LWI1YTEtZDJlNTM0YmFkY2Vhhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkTkdOZVA3Yms3bUkhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkNjE4OWRmYzEtNDk0Yi00OTFiLTgwOGMtNjMxZmZjODg0MGEzhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkdlZSN0ZIb2t0T1Ehttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkUTdYVi04cG5XTHMhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkMzYxMGJjNjktMmE1NC00MDdhLWE1YzUtNDMzYWJlMDExN2I1https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkMXByb2NPY1dVX3chttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkOHRhWHVhVVNwVm8https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkZWIwZTBlYzUtNzQ5Zi00MzEzLTlkNGYtN2E5ZTkwZWI0ZmZkhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkOGYzNjg5YTYtZGYzZC00ZTE4LTgxMTQtOGI3MzRjZjYwMGYyhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkbzBvWUw1X2tQLTQhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkSm85cjZjVTBiVXMhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2

m40hoejkWmdxNm5tVzRwY1khttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkZTRmZjc4NzItOGFiYi00ZTBmLTlkY2MtZGU1NjczMmUxN2Mzhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkTk1WU05iOTNTTWMhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkYTg4MzU1MjQtZDljYi00NDQ3LThiYTQtODA1YmY1ZTU4ODFihttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1gvebCxp4oJDYi9uZsV8xB4LtOQlLXzhe4D59ZCAt9uQ/edithttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1xWcAYRN90CcVkDdp25vpYA-bcBBWYBYKvnyOVi1sJ1s/edithttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1cU2oCQnDbJwjWvWa_KzCQ-6UkRPv9nWz_lXKHImCJOA/edithttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1bbK_XllhZwmMcqt2HlbQOuSV7hUOuXjWFnn-r1e7KKI/edithttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1WOlBPo_Gtc5jexJunxThL2vmY4sPTsaKOqy60rJ4c2g/edithttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1T36aR4MohunMCZo9Ev57X5Df17OTt8moRtXWSlEnUA4/edithttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1VhmNE57BJ36B22L9VZDlFXHV2VDs0ruLPBMczAMJTv4/edithttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1oeQlrJvhVt9zsr41pz-sAbQbUpvD5i

aYceMb3Xb4p30/edithttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_T2m40hoejkUG9kb2ZJdVBBS0E Kind regardsSana From: "dr_jambaz@..." <dr_jambaz@...> Sent: Saturday, 7 July 2012, 10:07 Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

Please add me to e liberary. PleaseSent using BlackBerry® from OrangeFrom: Sneha Meh <sneha_mhere@...>

Sender:

Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 14:34:28 +0800 (SGT) < >Reply

Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

me too...please tell me also.. From: Neda Rafiei <nedarafiei11@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012 11:29 PM Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

the link

Click to open:

Guest guest

And me as well, please!--- Em sex, 6/7/12, Feryal tawfek <feryal_tawfek@...> escreveu:

De: Feryal tawfek <feryal_tawfek@...>Assunto: Re: Access to E-library just click on the linkPara: " " < >Data: Sexta-feira, 6 de Julho de 2012, 20:58

Hi modorator

I could't open any of the links underneth, did you add me to the new system, please

feryal Tawfik

7/7/12

From: farzane mahdavy <farzane20032000@...> Sent: Saturday, 7 July 2012, 0:49Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

Hi Moderator,

I can't open links for e-library. Can you please add me to the library?

Thanks

From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...>Subject: Access to E-library just click on the link" " < >Date: Saturday, 7 July, 2012, 2:01 AM

Dear All Click on the link,dont worry about the preview not available- proceed to download.

Click to open:

Planning and Making Crowns and Bridges 4th ed. - , Howe.pdf

sedation book.pdf

Master Dentistry Package 2.pdf

img918.jpg

EMQSfor dentistry(mak2355).pdf

Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf

Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed - 2008 (2).pdf

img781.jpg

Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf

Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology - G. Newman, Henry Takei, Fermin A. Carranzav.pdf

Contemporary Orthodontics.pdf

Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf

applied dental materials.pdf

blood anemia & leukemia1.ppsx

Oral Pathology (Colour Guides) - R. A. Cawson, J. W. Odell.pdf

blood haemostasis1.ppsx

Dental caries.pdf

clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf

img779.jpg

A Colour Atlas of Removable Partial Dentures.pdf

1405167998.pdf

abgd_written_study_questions_2007.pdf

clinical_problem_solving_in_prosthodontics.pdf

img924.jpg

img819.jpg

img921.jpg

prosthodontics in clinical practice.pdf

Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology - Whaites.pdf

SAQS for dentistry(mak2355).pdf

Anatomy-of-the-Head-Neck-3-Mandible-.pdf

British_National_Formulary_61.pdf

img801.jpg

Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics.pdf

img858.jpg

best of fives for dentistry(mak2355).pdf

Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics.pdf

Master Dentistry 1 - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology and Oral Medicine.pdf

Understanding Partial Denture Design 2007 - Tyson, Yemm and .pdf

img853.jpg

img813.jpg

ann.pdf

img926.jpg

img915.jpg

Essentials of Microbiology for Dental Students - Bagg, T. Wallace MacFarlane, Ian R. Poxton, J. .chmGoogle Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.

Guest guest

HI ALENA CAN YOU ADD ME TOO PLEASE, I CAN'T OPEN THEM. THANK YOU !! Best Regards,Arthur From: Elvira Akhundova <elvira_akhundova@...> Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012, 21:36 Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

Hi ,add me as well,I cant download books.Thx in advance.

>

> Dear All

> Click on the link,dont worry about the preview not available- proceed to download.

>

> Â

> Click to open:

> * Planning and Making Crowns and Bridges 4th ed. - , Howe.pdf

> * sedation book.pdf

> * Master Dentistry Package 2.pdf

> * img918.jpg

> * EMQSfor dentistry(mak2355).pdf

> * Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf

> * Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed - 2008 (2).pdf

> * img781.jpg

> * Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf

> * Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology - G. Newman, Henry Takei, Fermin A. Carranzav.pdf

> * Contemporary Orthodontics.pdf

> * applied dental materials.pdf

> * blood anemia & leukemia1.ppsx

> * Oral Pathology (Colour Guides) - R. A. Cawson, J. W. Odell.pdf

> * blood haemostasis1.ppsx

> * Dental caries.pdf

> * img779.jpg

> * A Colour Atlas of Removable Partial Dentures.pdf

> * 1405167998.pdf

> * abgd_written_study_questions_2007.pdf

> * clinical_problem_solving_in_prosthodontics.pdf

> * img924.jpg

> * img819.jpg

> * img921.jpg

> * prosthodontics in clinical practice.pdf

> * Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed - 2008 (2).pdf

> * Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology - Whaites.pdf

> * SAQS for dentistry(mak2355).pdf

> * Anatomy-of-the-Head-Neck-3-Mandible-.pdf

> * British_National_Formulary_61.pdf

> * Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf

> * img801.jpg

> * Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics.pdf

> * img858.jpg

> * best of fives for dentistry(mak2355).pdf

> * Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics.pdf

> * Master Dentistry 1 - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology and Oral Medicine.pdf

> * img853.jpg

> * img813.jpg

> * ann.pdf

> * img926.jpg

> * img915.jpg

> * Essentials of Microbiology for Dental Students - Bagg, T. Wallace MacFarlane, Ian R. Poxton, J. .chm

> Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.

>

Guest guest

Add me as wellSent from my iPhoneOn 7 Jul 2012, at 19:17, Cláudia Gomes Dias Silva <clau100clau@...> wrote:

And me as well, please!--- Em sex, 6/7/12, Feryal tawfek <feryal_tawfek@...> escreveu:

De: Feryal tawfek <feryal_tawfek@...>Assunto: Re: Access to E-library just click on the linkPara: " " < >Data: Sexta-feira, 6 de Julho de 2012, 20:58

Hi modorator

I could't open any of the links underneth, did you add me to the new system, please

feryal Tawfik

7/7/12

From: farzane mahdavy <farzane20032000@...> Sent: Saturday, 7 July 2012, 0:49Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

Hi Moderator,

Thanks

From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...>Subject: Access to E-library just click on the link" " < >Date: Saturday, 7 July, 2012, 2:01 AM

Click to open:

sedation book.pdf

img918.jpg

Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf

img781.jpg

Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology - G. Newman, Henry Takei, Fermin A. Carranzav.pdf

blood haemostasis1.ppsx

Dental caries.pdf

img779.jpg

1405167998.pdf

img924.jpg

img819.jpg

img921.jpg

img801.jpg

img858.jpg

Master Dentistry 1 - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology and Oral Medicine.pdf

img853.jpg

img813.jpg

ann.pdf

img926.jpg

img915.jpg

Essentials of Microbiology for Dental Students - Bagg, T. Wallace MacFarlane, Ian R. Poxton, J. .chmGoogle Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.

Guest guest

Dear moderator, Please add me to the library. my email is fatima_zaidi202@... thanks From: "khansobia34@..." <khansobia34@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 8:58 PM Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

Add me as wellSent from my iPhoneOn 7 Jul 2012, at 19:17, Cláudia Gomes Dias Silva <clau100clau@...> wrote:

Hi modorator

feryal Tawfik

7/7/12

Hi Moderator,

Thanks

Click to open:

sedation book.pdf

img918.jpg

Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf

img781.jpg

blood haemostasis1.ppsx

Dental caries.pdf

img779.jpg

1405167998.pdf

img924.jpg

img819.jpg

img921.jpg

img801.jpg

img858.jpg

img853.jpg

img813.jpg

ann.pdf

img926.jpg

img915.jpg

Guest guest

Please add me as wellSent from my iPhoneOn 8 Jul 2012, at 00:42, fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> wrote:

Dear moderator, Please add me to the library. my email is fatima_zaidi202@... thanks From: "khansobia34@..." <khansobia34@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 8:58 PM Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

Hi modorator

feryal Tawfik

7/7/12

Hi Moderator,

Thanks

Click to open:

sedation book.pdf

img918.jpg

Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf

img781.jpg

blood haemostasis1.ppsx

Dental caries.pdf

img779.jpg

1405167998.pdf

img924.jpg

img819.jpg

img921.jpg

img801.jpg

img858.jpg

img853.jpg

img813.jpg

ann.pdf

img926.jpg

img915.jpg

Guest guest

dear moderatorcan not open the link pls help From: Cláudia Gomes Dias Silva <clau100clau@...> Sent: Saturday, 7 July 2012 11:47 PM Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the

link

Hi modorator

feryal Tawfik

7/7/12

Hi Moderator,

Thanks

Click to open:

sedation book.pdf

img918.jpg

Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf

img781.jpg

blood haemostasis1.ppsx

Dental caries.pdf

img779.jpg

1405167998.pdf

img924.jpg

img819.jpg

img921.jpg

img801.jpg

img858.jpg

img853.jpg

img813.jpg

ann.pdf

img926.jpg

img915.jpg

Guest guest

Hi,Could you add me as well.ThanksFatima Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from LIME.From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...>Sender: Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 13:31:48 -0700 (PDT) < >Reply Subject: Access to E-library just click on the link Dear AllClick on the link,dont worry about the preview not available- proceed to download. I've shared some items with youClick to open:Planning and Making Crowns and Bridges 4th ed. - , Howe.pdf sedation book.pdf Master Dentistry Package 2.pdf img918.jpg EMQSfor dentistry(mak2355).pdf Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed - 2008 (2).pdf img781.jpg Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology - G. Newman,Henry Takei, Fermin A. Carranzav.pdf Contemporary Orthodontics.pdf Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf applied dental materials.pdf blood anemia & leukemia1.ppsx Oral Pathology (Colour Guides) - R. A. Cawson, J. W. Odell.pdf blood haemostasis1.ppsx Dental caries.pdf clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf img779.jpg A Colour Atlas of Removable Partial Dentures.pdf 1405167998.pdf abgd_written_study_questions_2007.pdf clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf clinical_problem_solving_in_prosthodontics.pdf img924.jpg img819.jpg img921.jpg prosthodontics in clinical practice.pdf Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed - 2008 (2).pdf Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology - Whaites.pdf SAQS for dentistry(mak2355).pdf Anatomy-of-the-Head-Neck-3-Mandible-.pdf British_National_Formulary_61.pdfVander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf img801.jpg Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics.pdf img858.jpg best of fives fordentistry(mak2355).pdf Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics.pdf Master Dentistry 1 - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology and Oral Medicine.pdf Understanding Partial Denture Design 2007 - Tyson, Yemm and .pdf Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf img853.jpg img813.jpg Understanding Partial Denture Design 2007 - Tyson, Yemm and .pdf Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf ann.pdf img926.jpg img915.jpg Essentials of Microbiology for Dental Students - Bagg, T. Wallace MacFarlane, Ian R. Poxton, J. .chmGoogle Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.

Guest guest

Can u add me as well my email is nizar757@...To: From: dr.silky_bhargava@...Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 06:01:44 +0100Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

Please add me as wellSent from my iPhoneOn 8 Jul 2012, at 00:42, fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> wrote:

Dear moderator, Please add me to the library. my email is fatima_zaidi202@... thanks From: " khansobia34@... " <khansobia34@...> To: " " < > Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 8:58 PM Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

Hi modorator

feryal Tawfik

7/7/12

From: farzane mahdavy <farzane20032000@...>To: Sent: Saturday, 7 July 2012, 0:49Subject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

Hi Moderator,

Thanks --- On Sat, 7/7/12, Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...> wrote:

From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...>Subject: Access to E-library just click on the linkTo: " " < >Date: Saturday, 7 July, 2012, 2:01 AM

Click to open:

sedation book.pdf

img918.jpg

Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf

img781.jpg

blood haemostasis1.ppsx

Dental caries.pdf

img779.jpg

1405167998.pdf

img924.jpg

img819.jpg

img921.jpg

img801.jpg

img858.jpg

img853.jpg

img813.jpg

ann.pdf

img926.jpg

img915.jpg

Guest guest

hi,can u please add me as well.thanks From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...>Subject: Access to E-library just click on the link" " < >Date: Saturday, 7 July, 2012, 2:01 AM

Click to open:

sedation book.pdf

img918.jpg

Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf

img781.jpg

blood haemostasis1.ppsx

Dental caries.pdf

img779.jpg

1405167998.pdf

img924.jpg

img819.jpg

img921.jpg

img801.jpg

img858.jpg

img853.jpg

img813.jpg

ann.pdf

img926.jpg

img915.jpg

Guest guest

Dear moderator, i have been on holidays.i will like to know why we now have

to use the e library and also on the issue of feedback, what is really

happening, did the GDC say no one should use past feedback or is it referring

to people on the exam day trying to relay information, they are wise enough to

know that day 1 candidates will let day 2 know , or is this just a scare from

people? When did they bring this new law, where was it published? If it has been

there all this while, what of groups like djc , this forum is for overseas

dentist preparing for examinations and feedback is an essential ingredient.i

intend to call the GDC to clarify this but just want to be sure of where all

this is coming from.

Grace

faithfulgrace@...

Access to E-library just click on the link

>> " " < >

>> Date: Saturday, 7 July, 2012, 2:01 AM

>>

>>

>> Dear All Click on the link,dont worry about the preview not available-

proceed to download.

>>

>> I've shared some items with you

>> Click to open:

>> Planning and Making Crowns and Bridges 4th ed. - , Howe.pdf

>> sedation book.pdf

>> Master Dentistry Package 2.pdf

>> img918.jpg

>> EMQSfor dentistry(mak2355).pdf

>> Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf

>> Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed -

2008 (2).pdf

>> img781.jpg

>> Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf

>> Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology - G. Newman, Henry Takei, Fermin

A. Carranzav.pdf

>> Contemporary Orthodontics.pdf

>> Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf

>> applied dental materials.pdf

>> blood anemia & leukemia1.ppsx

>> Oral Pathology (Colour Guides) - R. A. Cawson, J. W. Odell.pdf

>> blood haemostasis1.ppsx

>> Dental caries.pdf

>> clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf

>> img779.jpg

>> A Colour Atlas of Removable Partial Dentures.pdf

>> 1405167998.pdf

>> abgd_written_study_questions_2007.pdf

>> clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf

>> clinical_problem_solving_in_prosthodontics.pdf

>> img924.jpg

>> img819.jpg

>> img921.jpg

>> prosthodontics in clinical practice.pdf

>> Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed -

2008 (2).pdf

>> Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology - Whaites.pdf

>> SAQS for dentistry(mak2355).pdf

>> Anatomy-of-the-Head-Neck-3-Mandible-.pdf

>> British_National_Formulary_61.pdf

>> img801.jpg

>> Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics.pdf

>> img858.jpg

>> best of fives for dentistry(mak2355).pdf

>> Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics.pdf

>> Master Dentistry 1 - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology and

Oral Medicine.pdf

>> Understanding Partial Denture Design 2007 - Tyson, Yemm and .pdf

>> Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf

>> img853.jpg

>> img813.jpg

>> Understanding Partial Denture Design 2007 - Tyson, Yemm and .pdf

>> ann.pdf

>> img926.jpg

>> img915.jpg

>> Essentials of Microbiology for Dental Students - Bagg, T. Wallace

MacFarlane, Ian R. Poxton, J. .chm

>> Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents,

spreadsheets and presentations.

>>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear ,I was unable to open the links to the list of books which you sent.Could you kindly guide me through to open the link.Thank you very much.Regards,Suprada

Guest guest

Hello,

Can some one tell me how is the librart helping us?

Also where are the reading list for mjdf on website

>

> From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...>

> Subject: Access to E-library just click on the link

> " " < >

> Date: Saturday, 7 July, 2012, 2:01 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear All Click on the link,dont worry about the preview not available- proceed

to download.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Click to open:

>

> Planning and Making Crowns and Bridges 4th ed. - , Howe.pdf

> sedation book.pdf

> Master Dentistry Package 2.pdf

> img918.jpg

> EMQSfor dentistry(mak2355).pdf

> Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf

> Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed - 2008

(2).pdf

> img781.jpg

> Vander Human Physiology The Mechanism of Body Function, 8th ed. 2001, Pg.pdf

> Carranza's Clinical Periodontology - G. Newman, Henry Takei, Fermin A.

Carranzav.pdf

> Contemporary Orthodontics.pdf

> Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf

> applied dental materials.pdf

> blood anemia & leukemia1.ppsx

> Oral Pathology (Colour Guides) - R. A. Cawson, J. W. Odell.pdf

> blood haemostasis1.ppsx

> Dental caries.pdf

> clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf

> img779.jpg

> A Colour Atlas of Removable Partial Dentures.pdf

> 1405167998.pdf

> abgd_written_study_questions_2007.pdf

> clinical problem solving in ORTHODONTICS AND PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.pdf

> clinical_problem_solving_in_prosthodontics.pdf

> img924.jpg

> img819.jpg

> img921.jpg

> prosthodontics in clinical practice.pdf

> Restorative Dentistry - An Integrated Approach - sen -2nd ed - 2008

(2).pdf

> Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology - Whaites.pdf

> SAQS for dentistry(mak2355).pdf

> Anatomy-of-the-Head-Neck-3-Mandible-.pdf

> British_National_Formulary_61.pdf

> img801.jpg

> Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics.pdf

> img858.jpg

> best of fives for dentistry(mak2355).pdf

> Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics.pdf

> Master Dentistry 1 - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology and

Oral Medicine.pdf

> Understanding Partial Denture Design 2007 - Tyson, Yemm and .pdf

> Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry - 4th Ed. (2005).pdf

> img853.jpg

> img813.jpg

> Understanding Partial Denture Design 2007 - Tyson, Yemm and .pdf

> ann.pdf

> img926.jpg

> img915.jpg

> Essentials of Microbiology for Dental Students - Bagg, T. Wallace

MacFarlane, Ian R. Poxton, J. .chmGoogle Docs makes it easy to

create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.

>

Guest guest

Please could u add me as well. I cant open the links.Thanks From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 9:31

PM Subject: Access to E-library just click on the link

Click to open:

G. Newman,

Guest guest

Please could u add me as well. I cant open the links.my mail nz_ser@...

Thanks

From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...>" " < > Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:12 PMSubject: Re: Access to E-library just click on the link

Please could u add me as well. I cant open the links.

Thanks

From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 9:31 PMSubject: Access to E-library just click on the link

Click to open:

sedation book.pdf

img918.jpg

Oral Medicine Atlas.pdf

img781.jpg

blood haemostasis1.ppsx

Dental caries.pdf

img779.jpg

1405167998.pdf

img924.jpg

img819.jpg

img921.jpg

img801.jpg

img858.jpg

img853.jpg

img813.jpg

ann.pdf

img926.jpg

img915.jpg