RemedySpot.com

Re: hii... feedback discussion group...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My skype id is fati20260 From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...> "fatima_zaidi202@..." <fatima_zaidi202@...>; " " < > Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:59

PM Subject: hii... feedback discussion group...

hi fatima.. i liked ur suggestion for the group discussion but was a bit confusing,... if ur going to assign 5 questions per person n then discuss it,, the others ll hav to go through the rest of the questions to know tht they even had a doubt regarding any of the other questions... instead why not put up a feedback (and say assign a few days ) n let everyone go through it completely ,, and in those few days any doubt can b discussed...i guess all would b going throu the same feedback during tht time.. and would b in a better,faster position to contribute, discuss, giv refrences... hence mayb each one without disturbing their schedule could still b a part of it as ther would b people over multiple time zones.... ??? just a suggestion...

Guest guest

Hi Fatima... even i feel shettys suggestion would be better since we dont have to rush and search for the answers at tht moment. if we go thr' the feedback ques early everyone can contribute into tht, wit reference. just my opinion. regards,vijaitha From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> " "

< > Sent: Tuesday, 19 June 2012 8:11 PM Subject: Re: hii... feedback discussion group...

My skype id is fati20260 From: Shetty 's <shettys2010@...> "fatima_zaidi202@..." <fatima_zaidi202@...>; " " < > Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:59

PM Subject: hii... feedback discussion group...

hi fatima.. i liked ur suggestion for the group discussion but was a bit confusing,... if ur going to assign 5 questions per person n then discuss it,, the others ll hav to go through the rest of the questions to know tht they even had a doubt regarding any of the other questions... instead why not put up a feedback (and say assign a few days ) n let everyone go through it completely ,, and in those few days any doubt can b discussed...i guess all would b going throu the same feedback during tht time.. and would b in a better,faster position to contribute, discuss, giv refrences... hence mayb each one without disturbing their schedule could still b a part of it as ther would b people over multiple time zones.... ??? just a suggestion...