RemedySpot.com

Re: RE: Naric Comparibility Service

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes that is a must..u must get it before applying..it takes about a month to come..hope that helps.DivyaSent from my iPhoneOn 14 Jun 2012, at 17:29, "Dr. Z" <smilevisions@...> wrote:

Hello everyone, good luck with all the studying....as part of processing application for registration to gdc, and sitting for ore I, did you all have to go through the NARIC service to compare an overseas dental degree? Thanks....all this paperwork..there's so much to do and I haven't even started studying. From: doc_smriti <doc_smriti@...> Sent: Thursday, June

14, 2012 6:02 PM Subject: Re: Egyptian Dental Journal

Hi all,

Isn't there anyone with an access to the Egyptian Dental Journal?? Please help guys..

>

> Hi,

> Is there any egyptian dentist with an access to the egyptian dental Journal. Please let me know, need an article urgently.. Not just the abstract but full article..

> Thanks and Regards,

> Smriti

>

Guest guest

Thankyou Divya, gosh it all takes so long doesn't it? From: Divya <dr.divya_gandhi@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 7:32 PM Subject: Re: RE: Naric Comparibility Service

Yes that is a must..u must get it before applying..it takes about a month to come..hope that helps.DivyaSent from my iPhoneOn 14 Jun 2012, at 17:29, "Dr. Z" <smilevisions@...> wrote:

Hello everyone, good luck with all the studying....as part of processing application for registration to gdc, and sitting for ore I, did you all have to go through the NARIC service to compare an overseas dental degree? Thanks....all this paperwork..there's so much to do and I haven't even started studying. From: doc_smriti <doc_smriti@...> Sent: Thursday, June

Hi all,

Isn't there anyone with an access to the Egyptian Dental Journal?? Please help guys..

>

> Hi,

> Is there any egyptian dentist with an access to the egyptian dental Journal. Please let me know, need an article urgently.. Not just the abstract but full article..

> Thanks and Regards,

> Smriti

>

Guest guest

Which documents do we have to send to naaric

Sent from on Android

Dr. Z <smilevisions@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 4:38:17 PM

Thankyou Divya, gosh it all takes so long doesn't it? From: Divya <dr.divya_gandhi@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 7:32 PM Subject: Re: RE: Naric Comparibility Service

Yes that is a must..u must get it before applying..it takes about a month to come..hope that helps.DivyaSent from my iPhoneOn 14 Jun 2012, at 17:29, " Dr. Z " <smilevisions@...> wrote:

Hi all,

>

> Hi,

> Thanks and Regards,

> Smriti

>

Guest guest

It does indeed..n the whole prices of application take s another month..so I guess do it right away..so that u can complete it by end July it first week augSent from my iPhoneOn 14 Jun 2012, at 17:38, "Dr. Z" <smilevisions@...> wrote:

Hi all,

>

> Hi,

> Thanks and Regards,

> Smriti

>

Guest guest

The site tells u the complete list..go to latest information..in that dated 20th oct..they hav written about it..u will get the details therSent from my iPhoneOn 14 Jun 2012, at 17:45, fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> wrote:

Which documents do we have to send to naaric

Sent from on Android

Dr. Z <smilevisions@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 4:38:17 PM

Hi all,

>

> Hi,

> Thanks and Regards,

> Smriti

>

Guest guest

yes since last year I think naric is a obligatory requirement, you can ask for it online cost about £50 and takes about a month once you send them copies of your original degree certificate. this is the link to apply onlinehttp://naric.co.uk/naric/Individuals/How%20to%20Apply.aspx good luck!!Sindy Johana From: Divya <dr.divya_gandhi@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 5:32 PM Subject: Re: RE: Naric Comparibility Service

Hi all,

>

> Hi,

> Thanks and Regards,

> Smriti

>

Guest guest

Hi , you can get a naric certificate within 2-3 days. But you have to pay more money. About 150-200£Sent from my iPadOn 14 Jun 2012, at 23:44, Sindy Amaya <johamayac@...> wrote:

yes since last year I think naric is a obligatory requirement, you can ask for it online cost about £50 and takes about a month once you send them copies of your original degree certificate. this is the link to apply onlinehttp://naric.co.uk/naric/Individuals/How%20to%20Apply.aspx good luck!!Sindy Johana From: Divya <dr.divya_gandhi@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 5:32 PM Subject: Re: RE: Naric Comparibility Service

Hi all,

>

> Hi,

> Thanks and Regards,

> Smriti

>