RemedySpot.com

Re: Impression material post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In my opioin, the picture is of temporary post which is use for impression of crown with post.I attached the pic, have a look.. From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...> Ore

< > Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:24 AM Subject: Impression material post

PICTURE OF RED COLOURED POST IN CENTRAL INCISORS OF CERVICAL LEVEL

Answer was impression post .

Could anyone pls give more information about impression post or have a picture to share.

Thanks

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Guest guest

I think this is not wax one, it is plastic impression post, 1 and 2 both are indrect technique.. 1 is the first step which going to in the canal for impression 2nd is the impression with a post ready to sent to lab.. I saw the picture in clinical handbook for crown and bridge and search the picture from google which i posted it .. correct me if I am wrong... From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:49 AM Subject: Re: Impression material post

So is the red one wax...I think a is if direct wax is used and b if we used a temporary post to take impression with to send to lab for indirect wax pattern isn't?pls explainThanks On 28 Jun 2012, at 08:55, Madiha Aleem <madihaaleem01@...> wrote:

In my opioin, the picture is of temporary post which is use for impression of crown with post.I attached the pic, have a look.. From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...> Ore

< > Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:24 AM Subject: Impression material post

PICTURE OF RED COLOURED POST IN CENTRAL INCISORS OF CERVICAL LEVEL

Answer was impression post .

Could anyone pls give more information about impression post or have a picture to share.

Thanks

Guest guest

Its also known as burn out post.From: Dhanuja Mourughan <dhanujamourughan@...>Sent: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 16:45:15 " " < >Subject: Re: Impression material post

in my opinion, this cud be an indirect impression technique of the prepared post hole where a matched plastic impression post is place inside the canal and then an impression is made( picture B). ( refer pg 247 of the pink book)

From: Madiha Aleem <madihaaleem01@...>" " < > Sent: Thursday, 28 June 2012 8:55 AMSubject: Re: Impression material post [1 Attachment]

In my opioin, the picture is of temporary post which is use for impression of crown with post.

I attached the pic, have a look..

From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...>Ore < > Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:24 AMSubject: Impression material post

PICTURE OF RED COLOURED POST IN CENTRAL INCISORS OF CERVICAL LEVEL Answer was impression post .Could anyone pls give more information about impression post or have a picture to share.Thanks

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.