RemedySpot.com

Re: Some updates in OMSG

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi Alena,plz attached me in new technology of .I wanna post bcoz i need some help.........plz dear enrolled me.......SharminFrom: Dr. Erona Akter <erona_akter@...>Subject: Re: Some updates in " " < >Date: Friday, 6 July, 2012, 9:11

hi Alenacan u please add me to the e-library. i am not very good at technology, so i do not know how to 'make a post'... however, i have some pdf filed books which i can share with the others.erona From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...> " " < > Sent: Friday,

6 July 2012, 16:56 Subject: Some updates in

Dear AllWe removed all feedback for ORE1/ORE2We made some changes to Members area.Members cannot see other Members emails unless they make a post.Archive is still closed,we must remove all feedback from the posted messages then we will open the archive too.Feedback will be achieved from the library for the only active members ,however Feedback will not specified names who made that.If you want to post the feedback about please contact me I will do that for you but I may change some topics/words to comply with the GDC Policy. Kind regardsAlenaOzieva

Guest guest

hello alena plz add me to this library it would be highly appreciated thanx From: sharmin nuzhat <nuha07@...> Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012 5:24 PM Subject: Re: Some updates in

hi Alena,plz attached me in new technology of .I wanna post bcoz i need some help.........plz dear enrolled me.......SharminFrom: Dr. Erona Akter <erona_akter@...>Subject: Re: Some updates in " " < >Date: Friday, 6 July, 2012, 9:11

hi Alenacan u please add me to the e-library. i am not very good at technology, so i do not know how to 'make a post'... however, i have some pdf filed books which i can share with the others.erona From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...> " " < > Sent: Friday,

Dear AllWe removed all feedback for ORE1/ORE2We made some changes to Members area.Members cannot see other Members emails unless they make a post.Archive is still closed,we must remove all feedback from the posted messages then we will open the archive too.Feedback will be achieved from the library for the only active members ,however Feedback will not specified names who made that.If you want to post the feedback about please contact me I will do that for you but I may change some topics/words to comply with the GDC Policy. Kind regardsAlenaOzieva

Guest guest

Hi . Can u add me 2?and do I have to have google account to do so? I appreciate yr help and if u explain 2me how to do it . Thanx nnoory12@...Sent from my iPhoneOn 6 Jul 2012, at 18:03, Yasmeen Khan <yasmeenmkhan83@...> wrote:

hello alena plz add me to this library it would be highly appreciated thanx From: sharmin nuzhat <nuha07@...> Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012 5:24 PM Subject: Re: Some updates in

=

Guest guest

Hi Alena,

Could you please add me too?

Many Thank

From: Yasmeen Khan <yasmeenmkhan83@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 8:03 PMSubject: Re: Some updates in

hello alena plz add me to this library it would be highly appreciated thanx

From: sharmin nuzhat <nuha07@...> Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012 5:24 PMSubject: Re: Some updates in

hi Alena,plz attached me in new technology of .I wanna post bcoz i need some help.........plz dear enrolled me.......Sharmin

From: Dr. Erona Akter <erona_akter@...>Subject: Re: Some updates in " " < >Date: Friday, 6 July, 2012, 9:11

hi Alena

can u please add me to the e-library. i am not very good at technology, so i do not know how to 'make a post'... however, i have some pdf filed books which i can share with the others.

erona

From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012, 16:56Subject: Some updates in

Dear All

We removed all feedback for ORE1/ORE2

We made some changes to Members area.Members cannot see other Members emails unless they make a post.Archive is still closed,we must remove all feedback from the posted messages then we will open the archive too.Feedback will be achieved from the library for the only active members ,however Feedback will not specified names who made that.

If you want to post the feedback about please contact me I will do that for you but I may change some topics/words to comply with the GDC Policy.

Kind regardsAlenaOzieva

Guest guest

Dear Alena,please could you add me to the e-library

From: Dr. Erona Akter <erona_akter@...>Subject: Re: Some updates in " " < >Date: Friday, 6 July, 2012, 9:11

hi Alena

can u please add me to the e-library. i am not very good at technology, so i do not know how to 'make a post'... however, i have some pdf filed books which i can share with the others.

erona

From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012, 16:56Subject: Some updates in

Dear All

We removed all feedback for ORE1/ORE2

We made some changes to Members area.Members cannot see other Members emails unless they make a post.Archive is still closed,we must remove all feedback from the posted messages then we will open the archive too.Feedback will be achieved from the library for the only active members ,however Feedback will not specified names who made that.

If you want to post the feedback about please contact me I will do that for you but I may change some topics/words to comply with the GDC Policy.

Kind regards Alena Ozieva