RemedySpot.com

LDS confirmation provisional places

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi guysDid anyone receive a confirmation of provisional places in LDS exam this September?Kind regardsSana From: mahvashzehra <mahvashzehra@...> Sent: Friday, 13 July 2012, 17:35 Subject: booking of ore 1 september

as a patient ORE candidate after talking to GDC around 3pm i was waiting for the email reply from GDC but unexpectedly received a call from exam team office at around 4.30pm that the payment i made is not successful and returned back to the bank so if i want to book the exam i can do tht now seats are still available....... so i did it then and got the confirmation letter instantly .. eventually :) and then i called them again and they said its "booked" atlast ... btw this is what they said earlier also but dnt know what happend initially........

Guest guest

Yes I got it.SowmyaSent from my iPhoneOn 13 Jul 2012, at 06:04 PM, Sana Puremel <sanapuremel@...> wrote:

Hi guysDid anyone receive a confirmation of provisional places in LDS exam this September?Kind regardsSana From: mahvashzehra <mahvashzehra@...> Sent: Friday, 13 July 2012, 17:35 Subject: booking of ore 1 september

as a patient ORE candidate after talking to GDC around 3pm i was waiting for the email reply from GDC but unexpectedly received a call from exam team office at around 4.30pm that the payment i made is not successful and returned back to the bank so if i want to book the exam i can do tht now seats are still available....... so i did it then and got the confirmation letter instantly .. eventually :) and then i called them again and they said its "booked" atlast ... btw this is what they said earlier also but dnt know what happend initially........

Guest guest

thank youdid you get it by email??Can I just confirm LDS exam...not ORE..bcoz booking was today as well Kind regardsSana From: "drsowmya_pj@..." <drsowmya_pj@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 13 July 2012, 19:36 Subject: Re: LDS

confirmation provisional places

Yes I got it.SowmyaSent from my iPhoneOn 13 Jul 2012, at 06:04 PM, Sana Puremel <sanapuremel@...> wrote:

Hi guysDid anyone receive a confirmation of provisional places in LDS exam this September?Kind regardsSana From: mahvashzehra <mahvashzehra@...>

Sent: Friday, 13 July 2012, 17:35 Subject: booking of ore 1 september

Guest guest

Yaa I got provisional registration confirmation by email by LDS exam centre. SowmyaSent from my iPhone On 13 Jul 2012, at 07:50 PM, Sana Puremel <sanapuremel@...> wrote:

thank youdid you get it by email??Can I just confirm LDS exam...not ORE..bcoz booking was today as well Kind regardsSana From: "drsowmya_pj@..." <drsowmya_pj@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 13 July 2012, 19:36 Subject: Re: LDS

confirmation provisional places

Hi guysDid anyone receive a confirmation of provisional places in LDS exam this September?Kind regardsSana From: mahvashzehra <mahvashzehra@...>

Sent: Friday, 13 July 2012, 17:35 Subject: booking of ore 1 september