RemedySpot.com

Re: ORE PART 1 GROUP Discussions [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My Skype I'd is hiragurya,add me plzSent from my iPadOn 18 Jun 2012, at 23:21, fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> wrote:

Hey Guys , Hope all of you are doing good. I have attached a doc for all of you who asked me to add them for the grop discussions. I have added those who sent me their skype id on skype. Please have a look and add your skype id and for all those who want to be a part and I have missed their names kindly add it. The idea i have is that we will select one feedback and then divide the questions amongst us and prepare for them and then all of us can discuss together . This way we can do all of the feedbacks properly. We can start either by each subject or by each candidates feedback. Even if we are not studying that subject preparing and looking for the answers of 5 questions wont be hard. Lets give it a try. Any suggestions are more than welcome. I have not

done this before. I think rather than emailing its much better. IF we all get confused then we can always email and get help from our seniors as well.Thanks From: sharmin <nuha07@...> Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 6:59 PM Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

hello,

sorry for delay, pls count me in as well,

skype id-sharminsilvy

> >

> > Hey guys,

> > I will create a group and will email you guys soon.

> > Bye

> >

> >

> > Sent from on Android

> >

>

Guest guest

My Skype id is zarasania . Please add me .Thanks Sent from my iPhoneOn 18 Jun 2012, at 23:24, "fatima zaidi" <fatima_zaidi202@...> wrote: Hey Guys , Hope all of you are doing good. I have attached a doc for all of you who asked me to add them for the grop discussions. I have added those who sent me their skype id on skype. Please have a look and add your skype id and for all those who want to be a part and I have missed their names kindly add it. The idea i have is that we will select one feedback and then divide the questions amongst us and prepare for them and then all of us can discuss together . This way we can do all of the feedbacks properly. We can start either by each subject or by each candidates feedback. Even if we are not studying that subject preparing and looking for the answers of 5 questions wont be hard. Lets give it a try. Any suggestions are more than welcome. I have notdone this before. I think rather than emailing its much better. IF we all get confused then we can always email and get help from our seniors as well.Thanks From: sharmin <nuha07@...> Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 6:59 PM Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback hello,sorry for delay, pls count me in as well,skype id-sharminsilvy> >> > Hey guys, > > I will create a group and will email you guys soon. > > Bye > > > > > > Sent from on Android> >>

Guest guest

Hi FatimaI would like to join as well and my skype id is jaffarahamed.shakirThanksJaffar From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 11:21 PM Subject: Re: ORE PART 1 GROUP Discussions [1 Attachment]

Hey Guys , Hope all of you are doing good. I have attached a doc for all of you who asked me to add them for the grop discussions. I have added those who sent me their skype id on skype. Please have a look and add your skype id and for all those who want to be a part and I have missed their names kindly add it. The idea i have is that we will select one feedback and then divide the questions amongst us and prepare for them and then all of us can discuss together . This way we can do all of the feedbacks properly. We can start either by each subject or by each candidates feedback. Even if we are not studying that subject preparing and looking for the answers of 5 questions wont be hard. Lets give it a try. Any

suggestions are more than welcome. I have not

done this before. I think rather than emailing its much better. IF we all get confused then we can always email and get help from our seniors as well.Thanks From: sharmin <nuha07@...> Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 6:59 PM Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

hello,

skype id-sharminsilvy

> >

> > Hey guys,

> > Bye

> >

> >

> > Sent from on Android

> >

>

Guest guest

thanks fathima ...when do we start ?shazia From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 18 June 2012 11:21 PM Subject: Re: ORE PART 1 GROUP Discussions [1 Attachment]

Hey Guys , Hope all of you are doing good. I have attached a doc for all of you who asked me to add them for the grop discussions. I have added those who sent me their skype id on skype. Please have a look and add your skype id and for all those who want to be a part and I have missed their names kindly add it. The idea i have is that we will select one feedback and then divide the questions amongst us and prepare for them and then all of us can discuss together . This way we can do all of the feedbacks properly. We can start either by each subject or by each candidates feedback. Even if we are not studying that subject preparing and looking for the answers of 5 questions wont be hard. Lets give it a try. Any

hello,

skype id-sharminsilvy

> >

> > Hey guys,

> > Bye

> >

> >

> > Sent from on Android

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi fatima,My skype id is polka.singhand i think we should definitely give it a shot...PolkaOn Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 11:21 PM, fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from fatima zaidi included below]

Hey Guys , Hope all of you are doing good. I have attached a doc for all of you who asked me to add them for the grop discussions. I have added those who sent me their skype id on skype. Please have a look and add your skype id and for all those who want to be a part and I have missed their names kindly add it. The idea i have is that we will select one feedback and then divide the questions amongst us and prepare for them and then all of us can discuss together . This way we can do all of the feedbacks properly. We can start either by each subject or by each candidates feedback. Even if we are not studying that subject preparing and looking for the answers of 5 questions wont be hard. Lets give it a try. Any suggestions are more than welcome. I have not

done this before. I think rather than emailing its much better. IF we all get confused then we can always email and get help from our seniors as well.Thanks

Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 6:59 PM

Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

hello,

skype id-sharminsilvy

> >

> > Hey guys,

> > Bye

> >

> >

> > Sent from on Android

> >

>

-- Dr Richa Singh95011-32888

Guest guest

Hi Fatima,Please do add me as well .My skype id is dawn.bosethanksdawnOn Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 11:21 PM, fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from fatima zaidi included below]

Hey Guys , Hope all of you are doing good. I have attached a doc for all of you who asked me to add them for the grop discussions. I have added those who sent me their skype id on skype. Please have a look and add your skype id and for all those who want to be a part and I have missed their names kindly add it. The idea i have is that we will select one feedback and then divide the questions amongst us and prepare for them and then all of us can discuss together . This way we can do all of the feedbacks properly. We can start either by each subject or by each candidates feedback. Even if we are not studying that subject preparing and looking for the answers of 5 questions wont be hard. Lets give it a try. Any suggestions are more than welcome. I have not

done this before. I think rather than emailing its much better. IF we all get confused then we can always email and get help from our seniors as well.Thanks

Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 6:59 PM

Subject: Re: ore part 1 feedback

hello,

skype id-sharminsilvy

> >

> > Hey guys,

> > Bye

> >

> >

> > Sent from on Android

> >

>

Attachment(s) from fatima zaidi

1 of 1 File(s)

ore group.docx

Reply to sender |

Reply to group |

Reply via web post |

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(63)

Recent Activity:

New Members

New Links

New Files

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,__

Guest guest

sorry for the delay.shall we do it on a weekly basis? we need to decide the timing also,which should be convenient to everyone? Thanks & Regards,Padma From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 18 June 2012, 23:21 Subject: Re: ORE PART 1 GROUP

Discussions [1 Attachment]

hello,

skype id-sharminsilvy

> >

> > Hey guys,

> > Bye

> >

> >

> > Sent from on Android

> >

>

Guest guest

hi fathima,how can i add you in my skype and the groups.one by one?. i tried but few r invalid ids. pls show some light on this and for your name and mail id there 180 contacts. i tried by omsg feedback group also but in vain. Thanks & Regards,Padma From: fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi202@...> " " < > Sent:

Monday, 18 June 2012, 23:21 Subject: Re: ORE PART 1 GROUP Discussions [1 Attachment]

hello,

skype id-sharminsilvy

> >

> > Hey guys,

> > Bye

> >

> >

> > Sent from on Android

> >

>