RemedySpot.com

ORE1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,

I am new in the group, and am amazed to find the amount of information available

in the group... Thanks everyone.

I am planning to apply for next yr ORE-1 exam.

however, the British counsel site has not provided date of next exam to be

held.

Would any one help me out with:-

1.When is ORE part1 expected to be approximately held.

2.By when should we ideally submit the application form.

Also im looking for a study partner in mumbai...

Thnks.

Aditi Jagdale

Guest guest

Hi AditiThere's a lot of information in the files section of the group. Go through as many of them as you possibly can. There's a file called ORE for dummies which really tells you how to get started.GDC hold two exams each year, one in april and the other in september. You could find the exact date for the exam on gdc's website 8 weeks in advance. About your application form,I would suggest getting it done soon as you can. When your application's been processed and your references approved you would get a confirmatory email from gdc telling you that your in ORE part1 waiting list. You would also be given details for your ePay account. Thats how you would book your exam and pay for it.Hope this

helpsRegardsMyra From: aditi.jagdale <aditi.jagdale@...> Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2012 11:09 AM Subject: ORE1

Hello,

I am new in the group, and am amazed to find the amount of information available in the group... Thanks everyone.

however, the British counsel site has not provided date of next exam to be held.

Thnks.

Aditi Jagdale

Guest guest

hello,yes u will find lot of info on this site..the exam fates ra not yet announced but it would be most likely be sept..u can apply straight away an it would take amonth to process all ur documensta nd application...if ur planning to give this sept..regardsdivyaFrom: aditi.jagdale <aditi.jagdale@...>Subject: ORE1 Date: Sunday, 1 July, 2012, 3:39 PM

Hello,

I am new in the group, and am amazed to find the amount of information available in the group... Thanks everyone.

however, the British counsel site has not provided date of next exam to be held.

Thnks.

Aditi Jagdale