RemedySpot.com

Re: regarding exam booking ore 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Tahira,You are eligible for the coming exam and they will email you when the booking is open.Keep up the hard work.Good luckRegards,Neda From: Tahira Shireen <tahirashireen@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 10 July 2012, 10:58 Subject: regarding exam booking ore 1

Hi,My application has recently been processed in june and has been added to the waiting list, I would like to ask you guys that what is the procedure?Am I eligible for the upcoming exam or do I have to wait for a certain period of time?I am preparing for this september for part 1 ore.Thanks Tahira

Guest guest

Hi Tahira,I forgot to mention have u opened your e-pay account?.When they inform you that the booking will open... u have to log in to your epay account and pay.Regards,Neda From: Tahira Shireen <tahirashireen@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 10 July

2012, 10:58 Subject: regarding exam booking ore 1

Hi,My application has recently been processed in june and has been added to the waiting list, I would like to ask you guys that what is the procedure?Am I eligible for the upcoming exam or do I have to wait for a certain period of time?I am preparing for this september for part 1 ore.Thanks Tahira

Guest guest

Thanks a lot neda for the information and yes I have opened an e-pay account.Can I ask you that when are you planning to take exam?Thanks againTahira From: Neda Rafiei <nedarafiei11@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:03

AM Subject: Re: regarding exam booking ore 1

Hi Tahira,I forgot to mention have u opened your e-pay account?.When they inform you that the booking will open... u have to log in to your epay account and pay.Regards,Neda From: Tahira Shireen <tahirashireen@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 10 July

Guest guest

is paypal an e-pay account?thankserona From: Tahira Shireen <tahirashireen@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 10 July 2012, 13:16 Subject: Re: regarding exam booking ore 1

Thanks a lot neda for the information and yes I have opened an e-pay account.Can I ask you that when are you planning to take exam?Thanks againTahira From: Neda Rafiei <nedarafiei11@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:03

AM Subject: Re: regarding exam booking ore 1