RemedySpot.com

Re: Joining E-library

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

could you kindly add me to e-library

thanks,

Hind

From: Kanza Tariq <kanzatariq1@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 2:30 PMSubject: Re: Joining E-library

Kindly plz also grant me access to the e library.

I cannot acces it at the moment.

Many thanks

Kanza Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Jul 2012, at 14:27, Manu Dahiya <dr.manudahiya@...> wrote:

Dear anna

I am Manu and have been involved in the group through Harpreet (Harpreet Bhela <harpreetbhela@...>) as we were study partners.We also posted our feedback after clearing our part 1 Exam in April 2012.I would really appreciate if you permit me to have access to the E-library. Also, we have quite a few books in PDF format to upload (specially prostho) ,Do let me know how we can share those books?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Manu

Guest guest

Please add me. Thank you very much!--- Em sex, 6/7/12, Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...> escreveu:

De: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...>Assunto: Re: Joining E-libraryPara: " " < >Data: Sexta-feira, 6 de Julho de 2012, 10:36

The library is opened just use the link

https://docs.google.com/?tab=wo & authuser=0 & pli=1#home

You will need to sign in to access all documents

Kind regardsAlenaOzieva

From: Manu Dahiya <dr.manudahiya@...>" " < > Cc: "anna.babinchuk@..." <anna.babinchuk@...> Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 2:27 PMSubject: Joining E-library

Dear anna

I am Manu and have been involved in the group through Harpreet (Harpreet Bhela <harpreetbhela@...>) as we were study partners.We also posted our feedback after clearing our part 1 Exam in April 2012.I would really appreciate if you permit me to have access to the E-library. Also, we have quite a few books in PDF format to upload (specially prostho) ,Do let me know how we can share those books?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Manu