RemedySpot.com

Re: About ore questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

There will be mcqs,emqs etc .. Long scenarios mean , the question will be a long scenario .e.g- pt came to dentist with pain, then had extraction , pain didnt resolve, went to another dentist, jave more extraction treatment etc, then something else happened but no one could resolve the pain , what is the diagnosis and what should be ur next step..? Options are given below..," a scenarion like this.P.s- i gave a very easy example. Some qs are so twisted, u need to read a couple of times to fully understand. My tip is, bookmark and leave those for the end.Regards Sabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 12 Jul 2012, at 21:22, Divya <dr.divya_gandhi@...> wrote:

What is the exact format for the paper??i mean long scenarios mean???all ate mcqs only ???right???

Sent from my iPhone

=

Guest guest

Hi everyoneWas wondering about the exam. In the exam if u get a question incorrect do they deduct marks for the wrong answer ????Sent from my iPhone 4On 13 Jul 2012, at 00:43, "hossain.sabreena" <hossain.sabreena@...> wrote:

There will be mcqs,emqs etc .. Long scenarios mean , the question will be a long scenario .e.g- pt came to dentist with pain, then had extraction , pain didnt resolve, went to another dentist, jave more extraction treatment etc, then something else happened but no one could resolve the pain , what is the diagnosis and what should be ur next step..? Options are given below..," a scenarion like this.P.s- i gave a very easy example. Some qs are so twisted, u need to read a couple of times to fully understand. My tip is, bookmark and leave those for the end.Regards Sabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 12 Jul 2012, at 21:22, Divya <dr.divya_gandhi@...> wrote:

What is the exact format for the paper??i mean long scenarios mean???all ate mcqs only ???right???

Sent from my iPhone

=

Guest guest

Hi deepa, You must check out the ore exam guidelines on the GDC website.you will get answers to all your basic questions. They have even given a sample question paper for you to go through.DishaSent from my iPhoneOn 13-Jul-2012, at 10:17, Deepa Patel <dppatel1983@...> wrote:

Hi everyoneWas wondering about the exam. In the exam if u get a question incorrect do they deduct marks for the wrong answer ????Sent from my iPhone 4On 13 Jul 2012, at 00:43, "hossain.sabreena" <hossain.sabreena@...> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

=

Guest guest

No deepa they won't .Sent from my iPhoneOn 13 Jul 2012, at 10:17, Deepa Patel <dppatel1983@...> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

=

=

Guest guest

Thank u Sent from my iPhone 4On 13 Jul 2012, at 10:37, Noory <nnoory12@...> wrote:

No deepa they won't .Sent from my iPhoneOn 13 Jul 2012, at 10:17, Deepa Patel <dppatel1983@...> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

=

=

Guest guest

there is no negative marking in ORE . From: Noory <nnoory12@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 13 July 2012, 10:37 Subject: Re: About ore questions

Sent from my iPhone

=

=