RemedySpot.com

RE: ore 2 private sessions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Can u plz mention how much he charges and how long the course is for (duration)?? Much thx.Sent from my iPhoneOn 15 Jul 2012, at 08:30 PM, syed muqtadeer <drmuqtadeer@...> wrote:

Hi

I completely agree with anuja, instead of spending so much money on standard courses it is best to do 1 to 1 course where you will learn a loads. I am also doing sessions with Dr Syed for the last 3 weeks and i can tell the guy is really good in Dtp. I also recommend him

From: Anuja Withana <anuja.withana@...> Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 4:48 PMSubject: ore 2 private sessions

Dear All,

I had some private sessions from Muqtadeer Syed for treament planning (07905357061) and from Matin Ahamadi for manikin exercise.

They both do both DTP and manikin but due to my personal circumstances I had sessions from both of them.

I highly recommend them rather than standered courses as they can give special attention individually.

You can contact them anytime and get all the information

Anuja

=

Guest guest

hi,i have no hesitation in recommonding DR MATIN for manikin and revising partial dentures also had some sessions with DR SAYED it was really helpful before that i was really worried about treatment planning but with his help i feel more condifent on this aspect as well .so go on every one they are worth it!CC: To: From: candyuk@...Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 20:36:46 +0100Subject: Re: ore 2 private sessions

Can u plz mention how much he charges and how long the course is for (duration)?? Much thx.Sent from my iPhoneOn 15 Jul 2012, at 08:30 PM, syed muqtadeer <drmuqtadeer@...> wrote:

Hi

I completely agree with anuja, instead of spending so much money on standard courses it is best to do 1 to 1 course where you will learn a loads. I am also doing sessions with Dr Syed for the last 3 weeks and i can tell the guy is really good in Dtp. I also recommend him

From: Anuja Withana <anuja.withana@...> Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 4:48 PMSubject: ore 2 private sessions

Dear All,

I had some private sessions from Muqtadeer Syed for treament planning (07905357061) and from Matin Ahamadi for manikin exercise.

They both do both DTP and manikin but due to my personal circumstances I had sessions from both of them.

I highly recommend them rather than standered courses as they can give special attention individually.

You can contact them anytime and get all the information

Anuja

=