RemedySpot.com

Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

the majority bisphosphonates aend on ronate thus alendronite is the correct answer...here is which is NOT...the second is ONJMy qsThe term abrasion best describes:A. Loss of substance by chemical agentB. Loss of substance by external agentC. Loss of substance by the movement of tooth against toothD. The rapid loss of substance that is seen in the movement of porcelain crowns aganistnatural teeth From: Ambreen Sameer

<ambreen.sameer@...> Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 10:17 Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1

Hi I think the answer for question 1 is Alendronite and for 2 is ONJ.Ref pink book pg580 for both answers.correct me if im wrong plz.

--

Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...> wrote:

1. Which

of these is not a Bisphosphonate?

Alendronite

Clodronate

Etidronate

Ibandronate

A risk

with Bisphosphonates is

OCJ

ONJ

NCJ

ONC

Kind regardsAlenaOzieva

Guest guest

thank you for previous reference i think the answer is D .please , correct me if I am wrong From: Nadile Albe <albenadile@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:22 AM Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

the majority bisphosphonates aend on ronate thus alendronite is the correct answer...here is which is NOT...the second is ONJMy qsThe term abrasion best describes:A. Loss of substance by chemical agentB. Loss of substance by external agentC. Loss of substance by the movement of tooth against toothD. The rapid loss of substance that is seen in the movement of porcelain crowns aganistnatural teeth From: Ambreen Sameer

<ambreen.sameer@...> Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 10:17 Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1

Hi I think the answer for question 1 is Alendronite and for 2 is ONJ.Ref pink book pg580 for both answers.correct me if im wrong plz.

--

Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...> wrote:

1. Which

Alendronite

Clodronate

Etidronate

Ibandronate

A risk

with Bisphosphonates is

OCJ

ONJ

NCJ

ONC

Kind regardsAlenaOzieva

Guest guest

According to the options I would go for D too. From: Chloe Berg <chloe.berg86@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 10:37 Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

thank you for previous reference i think the answer is D .please , correct me if I am wrong From: Nadile Albe <albenadile@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:22 AM Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

--

1. Which

Alendronite

Clodronate

Etidronate

Ibandronate

A risk

with Bisphosphonates is

OCJ

ONJ

NCJ

ONC

Kind regardsAlenaOzieva

Guest guest

Hi I think the option B is the correct answer .check pink book pg 268.correct me if im wrong.

--

Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.Neda Rafiei <nedarafiei11@...> wrote:

According to the options I would go for D too. From: Chloe Berg <chloe.berg86@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 10:37 Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

--

1. Which

Alendronite

Clodronate

Etidronate

Ibandronate

A risk

with Bisphosphonates is

OCJ

ONJ

NCJ

ONC

Kind regardsAlenaOzieva

Guest guest

Thank you for the reference.Yes answer should be B according to Pink p.268 From: Chloe Berg <chloe.berg86@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 10:37 Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

--

1. Which

Alendronite

Clodronate

Etidronate

Ibandronate

A risk

with Bisphosphonates is

OCJ

ONJ

NCJ

ONC

Kind regardsAlenaOzieva

Guest guest

but y not B. i think we should first go for definition than implication. and loss of tooth substance by externa agent is pink book definition.

From: Neda Rafiei <nedarafiei11@...>" " < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 10:38Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

According to the options I would go for D too.

From: Chloe Berg <chloe.berg86@...>" " < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 10:37Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

thank you for previous reference

i think the answer is D .

please , correct me if I am wrong

From: Nadile Albe <albenadile@...>" " < > Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:22 AMSubject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

the majority bisphosphonates aend on ronate thus alendronite is the correct answer...here is which is NOT...

the second is ONJ

My qs

The term abrasion best describes:A. Loss of substance by chemical agentB. Loss of substance by external agentC. Loss of substance by the movement of tooth against toothD. The rapid loss of substance that is seen in the movement of porcelain crowns aganistnatural teeth

From: Ambreen Sameer <ambreen.sameer@...> Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 10:17Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1

Hi I think the answer for question 1 is Alendronite and for 2 is ONJ.Ref pink book pg580 for both answers.correct me if im wrong plz.-- Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...> wrote:

1. Which of these is not a Bisphosphonate?

Alendronite

Clodronate

Etidronate

Ibandronate

A risk with Bisphosphonates is

OCJ

ONJ

NCJ

ONC

Kind regardsAlenaOzieva

Guest guest

yes your right Benish.B should be the answer according to pink.I re-checked. From: Benish Khawar <benish_khawar@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 12:42 Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

but y not B. i think we should first go for definition than implication. and loss of tooth substance by externa agent is pink book definition.

From: Neda Rafiei <nedarafiei11@...>" " < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 10:38Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

From: Chloe Berg <chloe.berg86@...>" " < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 10:37Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

From: Nadile Albe <albenadile@...>" " < > Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:22 AMSubject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

the majority bisphosphonates aend on ronate thus alendronite is the correct answer...here is which is NOT...

the second is ONJ

My qs

The term abrasion best describes:A. Loss of substance by chemical agentB. Loss of substance by external agentC. Loss of substance by the movement of tooth against toothD. The rapid loss of substance that is seen in the movement of porcelain crowns aganistnatural teeth

From: Ambreen Sameer <ambreen.sameer@...> Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 10:17Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1

Hi I think the answer for question 1 is Alendronite and for 2 is ONJ.Ref pink book pg580 for both answers.correct me if im wrong plz.-- Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Alendronite

Clodronate

Etidronate

Ibandronate

OCJ

ONJ

NCJ

ONC

Kind regardsAlenaOzieva

Guest guest

D Kind regardsSana From: Neda Rafiei <nedarafiei11@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 13:02 Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

yes your right Benish.B should be the answer according to pink.I re-checked. From: Benish Khawar <benish_khawar@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 12:42 Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

the second is ONJ

My qs

Alendronite

Clodronate

Etidronate

Ibandronate

OCJ

ONJ

NCJ

ONC

Kind regardsAlenaOzieva

Guest guest

It's B in my opinion...bcoz abrasion is tooth substance loss due to external factors like improper toothbrushing.....C AND D are options for attrition ..Sent from my iPadAmbareen Ayesha MirzaOn 11 Jul 2012, at 01:10 PM, Sana Puremel <sanapuremel@...> wrote:

D Kind regardsSana From: Neda Rafiei <nedarafiei11@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 13:02 Subject: Re: MCQ/SAQ for ORE1 and new qs

the second is ONJ

My qs

Alendronite

Clodronate

Etidronate

Ibandronate

OCJ

ONJ

NCJ

ONC

Kind regardsAlenaOzieva

=

Guest guest

A.ErosionB.AbrasionC ATTRITIOND.attritionPls correct me if wrongOn 11 Jul 2012, at 12:42, Benish Khawar <benish_khawar@...> wrote:

the second is ONJ

My qs

Alendronite

Clodronate

Etidronate

Ibandronate

OCJ

ONJ

NCJ

ONC

Kind regardsAlenaOzieva