RemedySpot.com

Doesn't required neither LDS or ORE to practice dentistry , watch the link for confirmation .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi, i am sorry but you should'nt tarnish the image of dentistry in third world countries ,we all know it happenes but do you think its been practice commonly all around india or even say in pakistan? .i request you we are already suffering from gdc and struggling to prove them yes we are upto their standards and when some one promotes videos like this it really stabs in the heart.i apologize if you have been hurt .please don,t take it hard upon you its just a polite request don,t share it that this is not the true picture of what we have back home...do u all agree? From: astral_ds@...Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 11:46:29 +0100Subject: Doesn't required neither LDS or ORE to practice dentistry , watch the link for confirmation .

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR8tIjTykbE & feature=youtube_gdata_player

Guest guest

I completely agree with you Huma.Sent from my iPhoneOn 18 Jun 2012, at 00:31, Huma Fazal <humafazal76@...> wrote:

hi, i am sorry but you should'nt tarnish the image of dentistry in third world countries ,we all know it happenes but do you think its been practice commonly all around india or even say in pakistan? .i request you we are already suffering from gdc and struggling to prove them yes we are upto their standards and when some one promotes videos like this it really stabs in the heart.i apologize if you have been hurt .please don,t take it hard upon you its just a polite request don,t share it that this is not the true picture of what we have back home...do u all agree? From: astral_ds@...Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 11:46:29 +0100Subject: Doesn't required neither LDS or ORE to practice dentistry , watch the link for confirmation .

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR8tIjTykbE & feature=youtube_gdata_player