RemedySpot.com

Re: ore exam booking

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

the application takes a month to be processed...theyw ill return n then u can take the epay account....the booking opens day after at 2.30...From: hamzah patel <hthehandsome@...>Subject: ore exam booking Date: Thursday, 12 July, 2012, 12:35 AM

can anyone tell me about the booking of ore part 1 exam i want to know does it get full the day its open like it will be open for booking this friday so will it be full the same day? as my application is being at gdc since 3rd of this month but its not being processed yet:-(

Guest guest

thanks but i was looking forward for this september :-( From: dr.divya_gandhi@...Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:25:34 -0700Subject: Re: ore exam booking

the application takes a month to be processed...theyw ill return n then u can take the epay account....the booking opens day after at 2.30...From: hamzah patel <hthehandsome@...>Subject: ore exam booking Date: Thursday, 12 July, 2012, 12:35 AM

can anyone tell me about the booking of ore part 1 exam i want to know does it get full the day its open like it will be open for booking this friday so will it be full the same day? as my application is being at gdc since 3rd of this month but its not being processed yet:-(

Guest guest

sorry Divya how do you know it would be open after 2.30??

did you call GDC? I am working that day and getting worried of not getting a

place for that date...

>

> From: hamzah patel <hthehandsome@...>

> Subject: ore exam booking

>

> Date: Thursday, 12 July, 2012, 12:35 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> can anyone tell me about the booking of ore part 1 exam i want to know does it

get full the day its open like it will be open for booking this friday so will

it be full the same day?

>  as my application is being at gdc since 3rd of this month but its not being

processed yet:-(

>

Guest guest

Hi. Got an email from gdc about exam dates and day of booking, which is on Friday afternoon 2.30SowmyaSent from my iPhoneOn 11 Jul 2012, at 09:51 PM, "johamayac" <johamayac@...> wrote:

did you call GDC? I am working that day and getting worried of not getting a place for that date...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> can anyone tell me about the booking of ore part 1 exam i want to know does it get full the day its open like it will be open for booking this friday so will it be full the same day?

> Â as my application is being at gdc since 3rd of this month but its not being processed yet:-(

>

Guest guest

It's written on the Gdc website.. In the latest information sectionSent from my iPhoneOn 11 Jul 2012, at 21:51, "johamayac" <johamayac@...> wrote:

did you call GDC? I am working that day and getting worried of not getting a place for that date...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> can anyone tell me about the booking of ore part 1 exam i want to know does it get full the day its open like it will be open for booking this friday so will it be full the same day?

> Â as my application is being at gdc since 3rd of this month but its not being processed yet:-(

>