RemedySpot.com

Intraligamentry injection

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well it depends. Could be. According to what I know.Basically this is done in a traumatic technique. If you can anesthetise the old then extraction should not be a problem. The other thing is my friend in ore we always get confused as we know only half the question but in actual exam there. Is full scenario which makes the things much less complicated. If you can post the full question then I would be able to give the exact answer.Sent from my iPhoneOn 2 Jul 2012, at 13:54, "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...> wrote:

Can intraligamentry injection be used alone to inject upper canine ?

Guest guest

Revised msg sorry for spelling mistake in the previous one.Well it depends. We can do According to what I have read.Basically this is done in a traumatic technique. If you can anesthetise the whole PDL completely then painless extraction should not be a problem. The other thing is my friend in ore we always get confused as we know only half the question but in actual exam there. Is full scenario which makes the things much less complicated. If you can post the full question then I would be able to give the exact answer.Sent from my iPhoneOn 2 Jul 2012, at 15:40, Dhiraj <bhandari.dhiraj@...> wrote:Well it depends. Could be. According to what I know.Basically this is done in a traumatic technique. If you can anesthetise the old then extraction should not be a problem. The other thing is my friend in ore we always get confused as we know only half the question but in actual exam there. Is full scenario which makes the things much less complicated. If you can post the full question then I would be able to give the exact answer.Sent from my iPhoneOn 2 Jul 2012, at 13:54, "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Thanks Dhiraj,exrtaction of upper canine in an anxious 14 year old child (intraligamentry ,nasopalatine nerve block,infiltration )Sent from my iPadOn 2 Jul 2012, at 15:48, Dhiraj <bhandari.dhiraj@...> wrote:

Revised msg sorry for spelling mistake in the previous one.Well it depends. We can do According to what I have read.Basically this is done in a traumatic technique. If you can anesthetise the whole PDL completely then painless extraction should not be a problem. The other thing is my friend in ore we always get confused as we know only half the question but in actual exam there. Is full scenario which makes the things much less complicated. If you can post the full question then I would be able to give the exact answer.Sent from my iPhoneOn 2 Jul 2012, at 15:40, Dhiraj <bhandari.dhiraj@...> wrote:Well it depends. Could be. According to what I know.Basically this is done in a traumatic technique. If you can anesthetise the old then extraction should not be a problem. The other thing is my friend in ore we always get confused as we know only half the question but in actual exam there. Is full scenario which makes the things much less complicated. If you can post the full question then I would be able to give the exact answer.Sent from my iPhoneOn 2 Jul 2012, at 13:54, "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Child is anxious so intraligamentry can't Be given its painful and will make patient prone to phobia. Naso palatine nerve block alone is not sufficient for whole procedure as we have to manipulate the Buccal tissues a well so we are left with infiltration which is least painful and would be least traumatic for child. That's what I have read. Thanks Sent from my iPhoneOn 2 Jul 2012, at 16:39, "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...> wrote:

Thanks Dhiraj,exrtaction of upper canine in an anxious 14 year old child (intraligamentry ,nasopalatine nerve block,infiltration )Sent from my iPadOn 2 Jul 2012, at 15:48, Dhiraj <bhandari.dhiraj@...> wrote:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi all

Can we use intraligamentry injection in upper or lower canine extraction in

Hemophilic pt?

Does it provide

Lingual and buccal soft tissue anaesthesia?