RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: dental care professional

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

those who are considering to enroll Dental Nursing, try Profession FocusSent from my iPhoneOn Jul 23, 2012, at 9:15 AM, "fatimashahidullah" <fatimashahidullah@...> wrote:

hi,is there any decent job rather than dental nursing ,while studying before ore .i have tried a lot of place for dental nursing job in manchester but most of the practice said you are over qualified or they were not interested to train people like as for short period of time.even in central manchester university hospital said they never take overseas qualified dentist as dental nurse.however,i think in london chance of this job is quite easy.some of my friends got training through king's college and tempdent.you can search as trainee dental nurse job in directgov jobs website.by the way you as a trainee dental nurse salary is very low as national minimum scale.from my experience,i have been offered by bury college £2.50/hr during training,from then i have stopped searching dental nurse job.

>

> Hi all,

> As i am new to this group,i am starting from the scratch here so could you please guide me whether should i take the dental nursing course/dental therapist/anything equivalent to it just for getting into the field and system along with the ORE preparations or should i strictly stick to the ORE itself.

> Things are getting a bit complicated . I am myself keen to do these courses as it would provide the GDC registration as a dental nurse and would always be the back up option if i ever loose the ORE somehow.Atlast dear members your honest opinion counts a lot to me . If indulging myself into any such courses and preparing for ORE as well is the right way then kindly tell me how to get in there.

>

> which university or college should i apply?

>

> Thank you very much in advance

>

> Best Regards

> Nupur

>

Guest guest

Hi The other option is apply for Clinical Observer post in all nhs hospitals in maxillofacial dept in uk and if u get clinical observer post,u can work for few months which is unpaid and request the consultant can they be the referee as u r applying for DF2 or SHO Maxillofacial jobs and U can work as SHO Maxillofacial Surgery in NHS in uk till you pass ORE or LDS.RegardsJaffar From:

fatimashahidullah <fatimashahidullah@...> Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 9:15 AM Subject: Re: dental care professional

hi,is there any decent job rather than dental nursing ,while studying before ore .i have tried a lot of place for dental nursing job in manchester but most of the practice said you are over qualified or they were not interested to train people like as for short period of time.even in central manchester university hospital said they never take overseas qualified dentist as dental nurse.however,i think in london chance of this job is quite easy.some of my friends got training through king's college and tempdent.you can search as trainee dental nurse job in directgov jobs website.by the way you as a trainee dental nurse salary is very low as national minimum scale.from my experience,i have been offered by bury college £2.50/hr during training,from then i have stopped searching dental nurse job.

>

> Hi all,

> As i am new to this group,i am starting from the scratch here so could you please guide me whether should i take the dental nursing course/dental therapist/anything equivalent to it just for getting into the field and system along with the ORE preparations or should i strictly stick to the ORE itself.

> Things are getting a bit complicated . I am myself keen to do these courses as it would provide the GDC registration as a dental nurse and would always be the back up option if i ever loose the ORE somehow.Atlast dear members your honest opinion counts a lot to me . If indulging myself into any such courses and preparing for ORE as well is the right way then kindly tell me how to get in there.

>

>

>

> Best Regards

> Nupur

>

Guest guest

Search for cheap dental nursing course through e-wisdom website. They offer course for somewhat £350-400 in comparison to other places where they charge u 3-4 times more. Regards.Sent from my iPhoneOn 23 Jul 2012, at 01:10 PM, "nupur_garg@..." <nupur_garg@...> wrote:

> >

> > Hi all,

> > As i am new to this group,i am starting from the scratch here so could you please guide me whether should i take the dental nursing course/dental therapist/anything equivalent to it just for getting into the field and system along with the ORE preparations or should i strictly stick to the ORE itself.

> > Things are getting a bit complicated . I am myself keen to do these courses as it would provide the GDC registration as a dental nurse and would always be the back up option if i ever loose the ORE somehow.Atlast dear members your honest opinion counts a lot to me . If indulging myself into any such courses and preparing for ORE as well is the right way then kindly tell me how to get in there.

> >

> > which university or college should i apply?

> >

> > Thank you very much in advance

> >

> > Best Regards

> > Nupur

> >

>

thank u very much.ur reply is appreciated

=

Guest guest

Doing dental nursing alongside ORE1 preparation helped me alot because i already was in system and knew much more even without reading in books, general and important topics like cross infection, sterilization, hazards at dent surgery and much more such topics. Working as dental nurse definately helps alot. Sent from my iPhoneOn 23 Jul 2012, at 01:14 PM, Nupur Garg <nupur_garg@...> wrote:

i completely agree . anyways thank u very much

=

Guest guest

Each case is different and all of us as different luck or way of communicating with other people.First,check if you have the right to work in U.K.2nd,you will get the minimum salary,at first,that is 6,5 pounds an hour.See if you can leave with that amount3rd,courses are becoming more and more expensive.Barts hospital is the cheaper in London.By the way,were are you?After 6 months of work,you can start looking for a better paid job.I think it is worth it and it demystify the way dentistry is done here.Good luck and be strongJanet From: fatimashahidullah <fatimashahidullah@...> Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 9:15

AM Subject: Re: dental care professional

>

> Hi all,

>

>

>

> Best Regards

> Nupur

>