RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: interesting case-ds???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you very much I had a look through other sources as well..i feel that it is gemination and developmental disturbance arnd 9-10 months in utero cap stage...but i must admit it is very weired case..never seen in my life.How to treat it?acceptacrylic venner/porcelainand crownsmy consern is if those additional lobes have pulp??thats gonna be complicated!!Do you think on Xray we will see pulp chamber in additional lobes..?maybe if we do with diff angle? SincerelyLyudmyla From: dreams_dental <dreams_dental@...> Sent: Saturday, 14 July 2012, 14:56 Subject: Re: interesting case-ds???

hi..

It is indeed a very interesting presentation.. My guess would be a supernumery or an odontoma fused to the CI, as both lateral incisors are visible on either side it can't be a normal fusion.. And a typical case of gemination is one in which the is splitting of the tooth hence it might appear notched.. I would like to take a radiograph to know if this overgrowth is all enamel or there is any pulp in the centre. There r 4 cusps or rather lobes in a central incisor.. Three labial and fourth is cingulam.. It is also possible that this is an additional lobe that was present during development..

>

>

>

> > >

> maybe fusion or gemination!

>