RemedySpot.com

Re: THANK YOU, Neda Rafiei & Nena Shrivastava, still in need to some help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Neda Rafiei & Nena Shrivastava First thank you for your advice, I applied both of them by copy and paste to the chrom google, also I gave attension to the continuity of http, but no way, always it appears to me the web of Google, and with the web of google documents(which I copied underneth), and this one is worse, I can't use it, all the story is about the black links. if you know how to use the doc. of Google, please tell me. Thank you very much in advance Feryal----on 11/7/2012 SearchWebImagesMapsVideosNewsShoppingMoreSearch OptionsShow search toolsYour search - htt ps://docs.google.com/open?id ... - did not match any documents.Suggestions:Make sure all words are spelled correctly.Try different keywords.Try more general keywords.Try fewer keywords.Search ResultsAd related to htt ps://docs.google.com/open?id ...Why this

ad?Google Documentswww.google.com/AppsCreate & Share Online Docs Within Your Company with Google Apps.Start a free trial - Attend a webinar - Customer storiesAdvanced searchSearch HelpGive us

feedbackGoogle Home‎Advertising Programs‎Business Solutions‎Privacy & Terms‎About Google‎