RemedySpot.com

Re: Impression material post [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you so much:)On 28 Jun 2012, at 08:55, Madiha Aleem <madihaaleem01@...> wrote:

In my opioin, the picture is of temporary post which is use for impression of crown with post.I attached the pic, have a look.. From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...> Ore

< > Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:24 AM Subject: Impression material post

PICTURE OF RED COLOURED POST IN CENTRAL INCISORS OF CERVICAL LEVEL

Answer was impression post .

Could anyone pls give more information about impression post or have a picture to share.

Thanks

Guest guest

So is the red one wax...I think a is if direct wax is used and b if we used a temporary post to take impression with to send to lab for indirect wax pattern isn't?pls explainThanks On 28 Jun 2012, at 08:55, Madiha Aleem <madihaaleem01@...> wrote:

In my opioin, the picture is of temporary post which is use for impression of crown with post.I attached the pic, have a look.. From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...> Ore

Could anyone pls give more information about impression post or have a picture to share.

Thanks

Guest guest

in my opinion, this cud be an indirect impression technique of the prepared post hole where a matched plastic impression post is place inside the canal and then an impression is made( picture B). ( refer pg 247 of the pink book) From: Madiha Aleem <madihaaleem01@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 28 June 2012 8:55 AM Subject: Re: Impression material post [1 Attachment]

Thanks