RemedySpot.com

Re: OSCE i modified a little

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

yes i see what you mean but why cant we give this(RBB) option??two teeth in anterior region...abt teeth will be 23 and 11..quite strong..Guys can i complicate the case a bit.....(bisphophonates-you will not probably do implants)pt has kidney problems what would be the management if she opts for implant?Kind regardsSana From: Divya <dr.divya_gandhi@...> " " < >

Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 12:18 Subject: Re: OSCE

Consider an implant ....a fixed partial denture..rpd..but no resin bonded..it would fail..Sent from my iPhoneOn 11 Jul 2012, at 10:36, Nadile Albe <albenadile@...> wrote:

Thank you but if we have 21 and 22 missing will we consider resin bonded bridge? From: Mr Happy Tooth <mr.happytooth@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 10:33 Subject: Re: OSCE

The ideal option for this patient is definately an implant ...Other available ''more permanent'' option include:-Minimal preparation bridge-Cantilever bridge-Conventional bridge From: Alena Ozieva <alenaozieva@...> To:

" " < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2012, 9:17 Subject: OSCE

Candidate informationCase Topic: Discussion of possible treatment optionsNameFiona Age25 yearsGenderFemaleOccupationSolicitorRelevant social historyNon-smoker/never smokedDrinks 1 to 2 glasses of wine several evenings a weekRelevant medical historyFit and wellInformation about scenarioï‚· Tooth 21 traumatised at the age of 7 years; restored with a series of composite restorations, then a post crown at age 16 years.ï‚· 21 root fractured approximately 1 year ago and root extracted 9 months ago.ï‚· Currently wearing a tissue borne acrylic P/- to replace this tooth.ï‚· Otherwise intact dentition, minimally restored.ï‚· Excellent oral hygiene.At this stationThe patient

wants to discuss with you the available

options to replace the missing incisor with something more permanent. Kind regardsAlenaOzieva