RemedySpot.com

Monday workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow, -- I had no idea you were overcoming such a challenge! I'm even more impressed by what you do and have accomplished, knowing where you had to start. So many people would never have even had the courage or will to try, faced with such a painful setback.

You've always been an inspiration to me here, and this just makes you moreso. You've also given me a kick in the tail to really work on my own lousy upperbody strength, as I don't have a thing to overcome but the effects of about 44 years of deliberate sloth. <G>

((Hugs))TessOn 3/27/07, nancydewolf <nancydewolf@...> wrote:

<SNIP>

The 1st surgery was 3 years ago April 2 and the 2nd was not quite 2 1/2 years ago but I never did recover my full shoulder mobility and strength to pre-surgery levels until I started working out with everyone here. It feels so awesome to be able to do the things I can do now and to know I can keep getting stronger too. I definitely won't give up on the upper body, seems like most of the cardio workouts I do concentrate on lower body so I feel like I need to work upper body especially on my strength days to balance things out a bit!

Thanks again for the encouragement!

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Today I did 40 LL breaths with a 3 ml. walk. Tonight I did 100 LL breaths

working my abs, obliques, buns, thighs, and face.

Love, Liz

Amazing cruises. Click here to find great deals.

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3nL6Y25SNB4LpKF7cNsdutqpw4MP18\

HMgbetBl0bkAartXDd/