RemedySpot.com

My Mom

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good to hear it isn't cancer, terrible she " forgot " to tell you though.

Hope your night is better Mel.

~~

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the

affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one

life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.

--- Ralph Waldo Emerson

My mom

Well. Just found out my mom doesnt have cancer. the results came back

negative. Course she didnt bother to tell me. told everybody else and NOT

me.... How nice...... Why do i expect any different.. Its like im always

holding out my hand only to have it slapped every time. :(

Just thought id update everybody anyway. Im not having a good day but its

at least 1/2 over.

Melinda

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

The Being Sick Community

Memorial Page

http://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/

Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-

/messages

Chat:-

Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet.

/files/chat.htm

Bookmarks:-

Add a website URL you have found useful.

/links

Personal Complaints or problems:-

Please contact a moderator

email: -owner

Subscription Details:-

1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.

2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to

browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.

3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your

convenience and receive no email.

To modify your subscription settings please visit:-

/join

To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:-

-subscribe

-unsubscribe

Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what

you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you

must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if

it's easier to let go. " - Pueblo Prayer

That's Great news Melinda about your Mom !!! At least You know and can deal with it :o) Hang in there, things have to get better :o)

{{{ Many Hugs }}}

«::(¨`v´¨)::»

*..·°-:¦:*`v´*Helen

Well. Just found out my mom doesnt have cancer. the results came back negative. Course she didnt bother to tell me. told everybody else and NOT me.... How nice...... Why do i expect any different.. Its like im always holding out my hand only to have it slapped every time. :(Just thought id update everybody anyway. Im not having a good day but its at least 1/2 over.Melinda

"Always remember that you are not the only one who has ever felt rejected, unloved and lonely at sometime. Reach out and help someone else in trouble, and you could be amazed at the changes in yourself and your life."- Anonymous

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Mom was scheduled to be admitted this sat. with surgery on Monday. Yesterday she

had stroke #3. That makes 3 in 6 weeks. This one was more severe yet. Her speech

was greatly effected, she cannot move her right arm at all and she can barely

move her right leg.

This is so hard on me (and her of course). I can't stand seeing her like this,

she was always so independent and active. Not sure what's going on. Yesterday

the neurologist said they will wait at least 3 days before even touching her.

Last night the surgeon (not her original one because he's on vacation) said they

may attempt surgery today. I don't know. I'm off to the hospital to talk with

some doctors and the social worker. Mom is very depressed says she wants to die.

I'll update you later.

Di

Guest guest

You are in our prayers. This is a tough one.

mom to Bridget 10 in SC

Re: My Mom

Mom was scheduled to be admitted this sat. with surgery on Monday. Yesterday

she had stroke #3. That makes 3 in 6 weeks. This one was more severe yet. Her

speech was greatly effected, she cannot move her right arm at all and she can

barely move her right leg.

This is so hard on me (and her of course). I can't stand seeing her like this,

she was always so independent and active. Not sure what's going on. Yesterday

the neurologist said they will wait at least 3 days before even touching her.

Last night the surgeon (not her original one because he's on vacation) said they

may attempt surgery today. I don't know. I'm off to the hospital to talk with

some doctors and the social worker. Mom is very depressed says she wants to die.

I'll update you later.

Di

• 2 years later...

Thanks - that's a good point. My Mom is in her 70s and always

gets the flu shot because she had lymphoma, but once I tell her this

she will probably stop getting them. Sorry to hear about your mom.

Sally

>

> I talked to my mom today. It has become almost as difficult to

carry on a conversation with her as my grandson Tristan who has

autism. She has Alzheimer's. I am telling you this, because I

believe the 15 plus consecutive flu shots she got over the years

caused the Alzheimer's. The flu shot has aluminum and mercury and

it is hypothesized they work synergistically to cause damage. Many

of you parents out there have parents that are still young, maybe in

their 40s and 50s, and you should persuade them to not ever get a

flu shot, ever. It is very possible that the genetic component to

this is that many of us cannot chelate the poisons adequately. I

personally have had only one flu shot in 99. Shortly after that

Tristan regressed into autism after his last round of shots, and I

began my research. I have become very antivaccine because I have

become educated and convinced. I hope none of you see your parents

regress as I did mine.

>

> C.

>

IF YOU ARE CaRLSON, GETTING THE FLU VACCINE FOR 3 OF 5 CONSECUTIVE YEARS INCREASES THE RISK OF ALZ. DIS. 11 FOLD.

INTERNAT,. J. Clin. Invest Clin. Invest, Dec., 3005.

HHF

My Mom

I talked to my mom today. It has become almost as difficult to carry on a conversation with her as my grandson Tristan who has autism. She has Alzheimer's. I am telling you this, because I believe the 15 plus consecutive flu shots she got over the years caused the Alzheimer's. The flu shot has aluminum and mercury and it is hypothesized they work synergistically to cause damage. Many of you parents out there have parents that are still young, maybe in their 40s and 50s, and you should persuade them to not ever get a flu shot, ever. It is very possible that the genetic component to this is that many of us cannot chelate the poisons adequately. I personally have had only one flu shot in 99. Shortly after that Tristan regressed into autism after his last round of shots, and I began my research. I have become very antivaccine because I have become educated and convinced. I hope none of you see your parents regress as I did mine.

C.

Did they live in the same area? DO THEY BOTH HAVE an INCREASE IN TOXIC HEAVY METALS? That both have a memory disorder is not a coincidence.,

HHF

My Mom

I talked to my mom today. It has become almost as difficult to carry on a conversation with her as my grandson Tristan who has autism. She has Alzheimer's. I am telling you this, because I believe the 15 plus consecutive flu shots she got over the years caused the Alzheimer's. The flu shot has aluminum and mercury and it is hypothesized they work synergistically to cause damage. Many of you parents out there have parents that are still young, maybe in their 40s and 50s, and you should persuade them to not ever get a flu shot, ever. It is very possible that the genetic component to this is that many of us cannot chelate the poisons adequately. I personally have had only one flu shot in 99. Shortly after that Tristan regressed into autism after his last round of shots, and I began my research. I have become very antivaccine because I have become educated and convinced. I hope none of you see your parents regress as I did mine.

C.

That both have as memory disorder is not a coincidence., I submitted a paper on Familial Memory Disorders 4 months ago., The genetic predisposition is for a memory disorder; which one they get depends on age. Both may be due to excess toxic metals or a deficiency in a trace mineral;

if so, they are treatable.

Call me 864 592 8076

HHF My Mom

C.

on 10/4/06 7:43 PM, Carlson at cathykay@... wrote:

C.

- good luck with your family.

My dad doesn't listen to a word I say- he eats fish (shark too), smokes and probably gets the flu shot. He's going to 71 in 2 weeks and keeps saying " well if I made it this far.... " . But, i'm going to forward your email to him-- maybe he'll listen to you :)

thanks,

, I wish you and your family all the best. My parents, too, have been getting annual flu shots for a good number of years straight. They are now in their 80's and although they don't have Alzheimer's, they do have other health problems including heart arrythmia, angina, and osteoarthritis, etc. I can't help but wonder whether their lousy teeth helped save them somewhat, from developing Alzheimer's. They lost most of their teeth (all in my mom's case) cerca 20 years ago. I can't help but wonder what difference that may have made, in that when they had their teeth removed, they no longer had additional mercury vapor from their dental amalgams to deal with. Aasa Carlson <cathykay@...> wrote: I talked to my mom today. It has become almost as difficult to carry on a conversation with her as my grandson Tristan who has autism. She has Alzheimer's. I am telling you this, because I believe the 15 plus consecutive flu shots she got over the years caused the Alzheimer's. The flu shot has aluminum and mercury and it is hypothesized they work synergistically to cause damage. Many of you parents out there have parents that are still young, maybe in their 40s and 50s, and you should persuade them to not ever get a flu shot, ever. It is very possible that the genetic component to this is that

many of us cannot chelate the poisons adequately. I personally have had only one flu shot in 99. Shortly after that Tristan regressed into autism after his last round of shots, and I began my research. I have become very antivaccine because I have become educated and convinced. I hope none of you see your parents regress as I did mine. C.

BUT there is some mercury in the pink part of false teeth, I'm told.

Barb

Re: My Mom

, I wish you and your family all the best. My parents, too, have been getting annual flu shots for a good number of years straight. They are now in their 80's and although they don't have Alzheimer's, they do have other health problems including heart arrythmia, angina, and osteoarthritis, etc. I can't help but wonder whether their lousy teeth helped save them somewhat, from developing Alzheimer's. They lost most of their teeth (all in my mom's case) cerca 20 years ago. I can't help but wonder what difference that may have made, in that when they had their teeth removed, they no longer had additional mercury vapor from their dental amalgams to deal with.

Aasa

Carlson <cathykayearthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

C.

Are you serious? Where did you hear this? I really want to know

more. It's all adding to create a huge pot of mercury that my son

developed in. He didn't have a chance from the start.

> I talked to my mom today. It has become almost as difficult

to carry on a conversation with her as my grandson Tristan who has

autism. She has Alzheimer's. I am telling you this, because I

believe the 15 plus consecutive flu shots she got over the years

caused the Alzheimer's. The flu shot has aluminum and mercury and

it is hypothesized they work synergistically to cause damage. Many

of you parents out there have parents that are still young, maybe in

their 40s and 50s, and you should persuade them to not ever get a

flu shot, ever. It is very possible that the genetic component to

this is that many of us cannot chelate the poisons adequately. I

personally have had only one flu shot in 99. Shortly after that

Tristan regressed into autism after his last round of shots, and I

began my research. I have become very antivaccine because I have

become educated and convinced. I hope none of you see your parents

regress as I did mine.

>

> C.

>

• 3 weeks later...

In a message dated 10/22/2006 8:39:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, brenda.morey@... writes:

I am sorry about your Mom having a lumpectomy. She may be worried but trying not to worry you. Or she may have peace about it.

Been my experience that people usually have an inner sense of whether there is anything to worry about. Your mom being calm is a good sign.

Anne

you are not rambling and i am here for you if you ever need to talk. evelyncaroline <cwf24@...> wrote: hi all,I just need a someone to talk to. My heart is hurting because my momis going to the hospital for a lumpectomy Tommorow. I don't want totell her how worried I am because she is not worried about it at leastso she says. So basically, I am atressed about that and alot of otherthings as well.Sorry for rambling on.Hugs to

all,Caroline

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Hi Caroline,

I am sorry about your Mom having a lumpectomy. She may be worried but trying not to worry you. Or she may have peace about it. There is really nothing you can do I don't know if you are a religious person but giving it over to God helps me. I am having sinus surgery tomorrow which is no big deal but I have given it over to God and I am not worried.

I will pray for her and you if that is ok.

love,

i know how ur kinda feeling my mom has pancriatic cnacer and staring stronger cheome and all my adult life ive caused her nothng but pain i love my mom too dont know how she is going to react to the trements im dont want her to go away . im a good listenerrr too if anyone needs to email meor what not i have messanger alsoevelyn <peaches0106@...> wrote: you are not rambling and i am here for you if you ever need to talk. evelyncaroline

<cwf24comcast (DOT) net> wrote: hi all,I just need a someone to talk to. My heart is hurting because my momis going to the hospital for a lumpectomy Tommorow. I don't want totell her how worried I am because she is not worried about it at leastso she says. So basically, I am atressed about that and alot of otherthings as well.Sorry for rambling on.Hugs to all,Caroline How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Caroline & Terri,

I'm new here, only been here a week or two and have been fairly quiet as I adjust to who is who and what is what.

I've had cancer 3 times and the last time was nearly 11 years ago. You CAN survive obviously if the cancer is caught early enough and you are willing to accept aggressive treatments. Caroline, my last cancer was breast cancer. I too had a lumpectomy and then direct radiation followed by chemo. I'm fine and I agree with whoever it was that said you need to pay attention to your Mom's feelings. Usually our "women's intuition" can tell us whether we need to worry or not. I know she's your mom and you don't want to lose her but what does your own intuition tell you. Sit quietly and listen to your inner self then figure out if you need to worry.

Blessings,

Starhawk

It's not what you look at that matters...

It's what you SEE!

-- My Mom

Hi all,I just need a someone to talk to. My heart is hurting because my momis going to the hospital for a lumpectomy Tommorow. I don't want totell her how worried I am because she is not worried about it at leastso she says. So basically, I am atressed about that and alot of otherthings as well.Sorry for rambling on.Hugs to all,Caroline

Dear Caroline,

I am very much behind in reading my emails. I am sorry

about your mom's lumpectomy. Do you have any

preliminary pathology. Don't EVER feel bad about

sharing your concerns here. That's part of what we're

here for.

; )

Willow

--- caroline <cwf24@...> wrote:

> hi all,

> I just need a someone to talk to. My heart is

> hurting because my mom

> is going to the hospital for a lumpectomy Tommorow.

> I don't want to

> tell her how worried I am because she is not worried

> about it at least

> so she says. So basically, I am atressed about that

> and alot of other

> things as well.

>

> Sorry for rambling on.

>

> Hugs to all,

> Caroline

>

>

>

>

• 4 years later...

We went to see my mom tonight. One of her hernias, she has 2, is sticking out

and causing her not to be able to eat or drink without throwing up. She also

has diarrhea because of it. The surgeon told her that there's no way that

he'll do surgery. He told her that she would never wake if they did surgery. He

told her that the hernia would most likely kill with or without surgery. But

our God is Greater! He's the healer. Please pray with me that the Great

Physician... surgeon if you will.... will physically and spiritually operate on

my mom.

Thank you!Love, Liz

$65/Hr Job - 25 Openings

Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d5b4ea2336e5310cfbst04duc

Oh Liz, you ane your Mom are in my prayers.  There are no limits to what God

can

do and we will all join our prayers together for your Mom.

Love,

Chris

LifeLift

Sent: Tue, February 15, 2011 10:11:48 PM

Subject: Re: My Mom

We went to see my mom tonight. One of her hernias, she has 2, is sticking out

and causing her not to be able to eat or drink without throwing up. She also has

diarrhea because of it. The surgeon told her that there's no way that he'll do

surgery. He told her that she would never wake if they did surgery. He told her

that the hernia would most likely kill with or without surgery. But our God is

Greater! He's the healer. Please pray with me that the Great Physician...

surgeon if you will.... will physically and spiritually operate on my mom.

Thank you!Love, Liz

$65/Hr Job - 25 Openings

Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d5b4ea2336e5310cfbst04duc

Hi

I do second that!!! We are all praying for both Liz and her Mom for sure!!!

Keep the faith, Liz!!! Never give up praying for your Mom, and we will

all keep praying for both her and you!!!

Love always,

Pat

2/16/2011 8:19 AM, pinkstardust wrote:

> Oh Liz, you ane your Mom are in my prayers. There are no limits to

> what God can

>

> do and we will all join our prayers together for your Mom.

> Love,

> Chris

>

> ________________________________

> From: " lizkins9@... <mailto:lizkins9%40juno.com> "

> <Lizkins9@... <mailto:Lizkins9%40juno.com>>

> LifeLift <mailto:LifeLift%40>

> Sent: Tue, February 15, 2011 10:11:48 PM

> Subject: Re: My Mom

>

>

> We went to see my mom tonight. One of her hernias, she has 2, is

> sticking out

> and causing her not to be able to eat or drink without throwing up.

> She also has

> diarrhea because of it. The surgeon told her that there's no way that

> he'll do

> surgery. He told her that she would never wake if they did surgery. He

> told her

> that the hernia would most likely kill with or without surgery. But

> our God is

> Greater! He's the healer. Please pray with me that the Great Physician...

> surgeon if you will.... will physically and spiritually operate on my mom.

> Thank you!Love, Liz

> __________________________________________________________

> $65/Hr Job - 25 Openings

> Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access

> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d5b4ea2336e5310cfbst04duc

>

>

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Liz,

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. You can count on my prayers.

Love,

Rashelle

Subject: My Mom

LifeLift

Date: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 4:25 PM

Please pray for my Mom. She's in a diabetic coma and on her way to the hospital.

Love,Liz

$39 Auto Insurance?

Special Online Rates As Low As $39 a month From Top Firms. Free Quotes

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d61b10398fd83d14bbst06duc

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

you got it Liz.......and please let us know how she is doing. You'll be in our

prayers too

Chris

LifeLift

Sent: Sat, May 21, 2011 8:13:58 AM

Subject: My Mom

Hi Everyone, My mom's on her way back to the hospital. Same story... diarrhea

and throwing up. Please pray for her. Thanks!Love, Liz

Save on AT & T Internet

Surf the way you want with fast access and no phone line required.

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4dd7baeae04cc5bbe67st06duc

Guest guest

Thank you Chris! I appreciate your prayers!

Love, Liz----- My Mom

Hi Everyone, My mom's on her way back to the hospital. Same story... diarrhea

and throwing up. Please pray for her. Thanks!Love, Liz

,_._,___

Groupon & #8482 Official Site

1 ridiculously huge coupon a day. Get 50-90% off your city & #39;s best!

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4dd7dadae1c436f151st02duc