RemedySpot.com

Re: Update on my crawling things

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sharon,The mites are not just in your environment. They live in the hair follicles.I also slept in a hotel to confirm that to myself.Sent from my iPhoneOn May 4, 2012, at 2:30 PM, birdluvr4evr <no_reply > wrote:

My new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her and she sounded like a new person last night. She doesn't understand everything that he did but some of it had to do with "electrical" and such. I determined to see her acupuncturist today.

We stayed in a hotel last night. I slept about 6 hours until noise and sunlight woke me up at about 6AM. As I was waking up the crawling sensation appeared and increased the more I woke up. I had realized that at home but thought that it was the crawling that woke me up and that I just realized how bad it was once I really woke up. So, is it really mites, then? In the hotel, too? I'm beginning to doubt the mite theory that 3 pest control people gave me. They haven't attacked my husband or anyone else who has come to my home. We've never been able to see them even though I have pieces of packing tape around everywhere that I have "trapped" them on.

My new friend's acupuncturist was full today so I called another friend who works for one who she loves and respects, and she got me in to see him at 11. He did a lot of testing with a machine that he has and I tested great in everything, except! Circulatory System. I have no known diseases and am on no medications except what the doctor gave me to help me sleep with things crawling on me. The circulatory system and central nervous system are very closely connected. With my symptoms how come none of those doctors I went to figured this out!!!! I told my primary care that my right foot feels as if it is on a massager - bzzz-bzzzz-bzzzz. She asked if I had back problems. WELL!! I don't and she should know that! The problem is - she has a sign up that she will only discuss 3 issues at any visit and that issue was the 4th so she told me to save it for next visit. ALL the symptoms were connected to this crawling issue but she treated each one separately. OMG!!

Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese herbs to calm me and told me to take baby aspirin. I go back Monday - let's see how I progress.

Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope I can sleep till 10 tomorrow.

SHaron

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing Sharon. I hope the herbs and acupuncture help you. They should. If not, the Hydroyxine really helped me. That buzzing symptom is so familiar to me. It was so loud at one point I could hear them buzzing. But what is it?From: "birdluvr4evr" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 11:30:39 AMSubject: Update on my crawling thingsMy new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her and she sounded like a new person last night. She doesn't understand everything that he did but some of it had to do with "electrical" and such. I determined to see her acupuncturist today. We stayed in a hotel last night. I slept about 6 hours until noise and sunlight woke me up at about 6AM. As I was waking up the crawling sensation appeared and increased the more I woke up. I had realized that at home but thought that it was the crawling that woke me up and that I just realized how bad it was once I really woke up. So, is it really mites, then? In the hotel, too? I'm beginning to doubt the mite theory that 3 pest control people gave me. They haven't attacked my husband or anyone else who has come to my home. We've never been able to see them even though I have pieces of packing tape around everywhere that I have "trapped" them on.My new friend's acupuncturist was full today so I called another friend who works for one who she loves and respects, and she got me in to see him at 11. He did a lot of testing with a machine that he has and I tested great in everything, except! Circulatory System. I have no known diseases and am on no medications except what the doctor gave me to help me sleep with things crawling on me. The circulatory system and central nervous system are very closely connected. With my symptoms how come none of those doctors I went to figured this out!!!! I told my primary care that my right foot feels as if it is on a massager - bzzz-bzzzz-bzzzz. She asked if I had back problems. WELL!! I don't and she should know that! The problem is - she has a sign up that she will only discuss 3 issues at any visit and that issue was the 4th so she told me to save it for next visit. ALL the symptoms were connected to this crawling issue but she treated each one separately. OMG!!Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese herbs to calm me and told me to take baby aspirin. I go back Monday - let's see how I progress. Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope I can sleep till 10 tomorrow.SHaron ------------------------------------

Guest guest

GauravHow long did you stay at a hotel? We only stayed a few days and had no symptoms there, but we were using the scabies medicine all over our bodies and from what I've heard, whatever this is does tend to stay away for a day or two when applied. Unfortunately the crawling symptoms come back. From: gaurav2gupta@...To: bird mites Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 11:39:26 AMSubject: Re: Update on my crawling things

Hi Sharon,The mites are not just in your environment. They live in the hair follicles.I also slept in a hotel to confirm that to myself.Sent from my iPhoneOn May 4, 2012, at 2:30 PM, birdluvr4evr <no_reply > wrote:

My new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her and she sounded like a new person last night. She doesn't understand everything that he did but some of it had to do with "electrical" and such. I determined to see her acupuncturist today.

We stayed in a hotel last night. I slept about 6 hours until noise and sunlight woke me up at about 6AM. As I was waking up the crawling sensation appeared and increased the more I woke up. I had realized that at home but thought that it was the crawling that woke me up and that I just realized how bad it was once I really woke up. So, is it really mites, then? In the hotel, too? I'm beginning to doubt the mite theory that 3 pest control people gave me. They haven't attacked my husband or anyone else who has come to my home. We've never been able to see them even though I have pieces of packing tape around everywhere that I have "trapped" them on.

My new friend's acupuncturist was full today so I called another friend who works for one who she loves and respects, and she got me in to see him at 11. He did a lot of testing with a machine that he has and I tested great in everything, except! Circulatory System. I have no known diseases and am on no medications except what the doctor gave me to help me sleep with things crawling on me. The circulatory system and central nervous system are very closely connected. With my symptoms how come none of those doctors I went to figured this out!!!! I told my primary care that my right foot feels as if it is on a massager - bzzz-bzzzz-bzzzz. She asked if I had back problems. WELL!! I don't and she should know that! The problem is - she has a sign up that she will only discuss 3 issues at any visit and that issue was the 4th so she told me to save it for next visit. ALL the symptoms were connected to this crawling issue but she treated each one separately. OMG!!

Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese herbs to calm me and told me to take baby aspirin. I go back Monday - let's see how I progress.

Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope I can sleep till 10 tomorrow.

SHaron

Guest guest

Sharon,

Sounds like lyme & co-infections to me and not mites.  Did you get my link to find an LLMD in your area?  I can resend if needed.

I used to get crawlies/electrical current feelings in my upper back, arms, legs...these are pretty much gone since I started lyme treatment.  Also a sign of bartonella, I think.

I've had lyme for 15+ years w/o knowing it and suffered.  We had a bird mite infestation in 5/2011 from birds in the eaves of our apartment.  They came in through the window and were only attracted to me (not husband) and my son when he is sick.  It was because I had a serious internal infection. An exterminator id'd our mites. 

I stopped thinking too much about things, went to a dr., and got tested.  Abx treatment worked well for me.

This site helped me connect my symptoms to lyme.  Without finding this site, I would be 90% worse than I am now.  I only started treatment in December and am doing well :)

Elissa

On May 4, 2012 2:40 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

Thanks for sharing Sharon.  I hope the herbs and acupuncture help you.  They should.  If not, the Hydroyxine really helped me.  That buzzing symptom is so familiar to me.  It was so loud at one point I could hear them buzzing.  But what is it?

Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 11:30:39 AMSubject: Update on my crawling thingsMy new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her and she sounded like a new person last night. She doesn't understand everything that he did but some of it had to do with " electrical " and such. I determined to see her acupuncturist today.

We stayed in a hotel last night. I slept about 6 hours until noise and sunlight woke me up at about 6AM. As I was waking up the crawling sensation appeared and increased the more I woke up. I had realized that at home but thought that it was the crawling that woke me up and that I just realized how bad it was once I really woke up. So, is it really mites, then? In the hotel, too? I'm beginning to doubt the mite theory that 3 pest control people gave me. They haven't attacked my husband or anyone else who has come to my home. We've never been able to see them even though I have pieces of packing tape around everywhere that I have " trapped " them on.

Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese herbs to calm me and told me to take baby aspirin. I go back Monday - let's see how I progress. Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope I can sleep till 10 tomorrow.

SHaron  ------------------------------------

Guest guest

Sharon-That buzzing sensation is a classic Lyme symptom. Please do the IgeneX Lyme western blot. I'm 99% sure you have Lyme.AandrayaOn May 4, 2012, at 1:30 PM, birdluvr4evr <no_reply > wrote:

SHaron

Guest guest

Elissa is right, I had all those symptoms too. I call it body buzzing, feels like a vibrating cell phone in your body.AandrayaOn May 4, 2012, at 2:06 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

Sharon,

Sounds like lyme & co-infections to me and not mites. Did you get my link to find an LLMD in your area? I can resend if needed.

I used to get crawlies/electrical current feelings in my upper back, arms, legs...these are pretty much gone since I started lyme treatment. Also a sign of bartonella, I think.

I've had lyme for 15+ years w/o knowing it and suffered. We had a bird mite infestation in 5/2011 from birds in the eaves of our apartment. They came in through the window and were only attracted to me (not husband) and my son when he is sick. It was because I had a serious internal infection. An exterminator id'd our mites.

I stopped thinking too much about things, went to a dr., and got tested. Abx treatment worked well for me.

This site helped me connect my symptoms to lyme. Without finding this site, I would be 90% worse than I am now. I only started treatment in December and am doing well :)

Elissa

On May 4, 2012 2:40 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

Thanks for sharing Sharon. I hope the herbs and acupuncture help you. They should. If not, the Hydroyxine really helped me. That buzzing symptom is so familiar to me. It was so loud at one point I could hear them buzzing. But what is it?

Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 11:30:39 AMSubject: Update on my crawling thingsMy new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her and she sounded like a new person last night. She doesn't understand everything that he did but some of it had to do with "electrical" and such. I determined to see her acupuncturist today.

Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese herbs to calm me and told me to take baby aspirin. I go back Monday - let's see how I progress. Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope I can sleep till 10 tomorrow.

SHaron ------------------------------------

Guest guest

Our body's electrical system gone haywire? I'll as him Monday when I see him

again.

>

> Thanks for sharing Sharon. I hope the herbs and acupuncture help you. They

should. If not, the Hydroyxine really helped me. That buzzing symptom is so

familiar to me. It was so loud at one point I could hear them buzzing. But what

is it?

>

> Update on my crawling things

>

> My new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her and she

sounded like a new person last night. She doesn't understand everything that he

did but some of it had to do with " electrical " and such. I determined to see her

acupuncturist today.

>

> We stayed in a hotel last night. I slept about 6 hours until noise and

sunlight woke me up at about 6AM. As I was waking up the crawling sensation

appeared and increased the more I woke up. I had realized that at home but

thought that it was the crawling that woke me up and that I just realized how

bad it was once I really woke up. So, is it really mites, then? In the hotel,

too? I'm beginning to doubt the mite theory that 3 pest control people gave me.

They haven't attacked my husband or anyone else who has come to my home. We've

never been able to see them even though I have pieces of packing tape around

everywhere that I have " trapped " them on.

>

> My new friend's acupuncturist was full today so I called another friend who

works for one who she loves and respects, and she got me in to see him at 11. He

did a lot of testing with a machine that he has and I tested great in

everything, except! Circulatory System. I have no known diseases and am on no

medications except what the doctor gave me to help me sleep with things crawling

on me. The circulatory system and central nervous system are very closely

connected. With my symptoms how come none of those doctors I went to figured

this out!!!! I told my primary care that my right foot feels as if it is on a

massager - bzzz-bzzzz-bzzzz. She asked if I had back problems. WELL!! I don't

and she should know that! The problem is - she has a sign up that she will only

discuss 3 issues at any visit and that issue was the 4th so she told me to save

it for next visit. ALL the symptoms were connected to this crawling issue but

she treated each one separately. OMG!!

>

> Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese herbs to

calm me and told me to take baby aspirin. I go back Monday - let's see how I

progress.

>

> Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope I can

sleep till 10 tomorrow.

>

> SHaron

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Since the end of February, when I wake up I feel crawling. I thought it was the

crawling that was waking me up. May have been. But the more awake I become, the

more intense the crawling becomes. Dr Acupuncture explained how the nervous

system and circulation work. When I feel crawling and put tape at that point to

" capture " the crawling thing, it interrupts the " feeling " and it is gone as if I

captured whatever was there. Makes perfect sense to me. I have some major stress

in my life and he says this has short-circuited me. Tuesday I felt major stress

when I had to do something I didn't want to do - that day-trip. I suffered with

awful crawling that day. Baths & lice shampoo didn't relieve the crawling.

Last night before we went to the hotel I bathed at home & got all ready for bed,

except the jammies. When we got there I went to bed & slept for 6 hours. The

crawling when I woke up was slight. I took a regular shower & shampooed my hair

at the hotel - no bath or sprays, no Epsom Salts, NADA! We came home, had

breakfast & I went off to Dr Acu. I have been fine all day! Except for

communicating with family members about a crisis going on in the family. I got

really stressed and the crawlies began on my scalp and the feathery feelings on

my face. Without baths, sprays or anything other than the Chinese herbs the doc

gave me, it has subsided. I would rather believe this is the issue than mites.

This is more easily treatible. I can only hope. For now, I will go in this

direction. In a few days, when we leave the hotel to stay in our house again

will be the real test. I am optimistic.

How one day can change things. Yesterday I was ready to lug all our furniture

out back & build a bonfire. I hope that won't be necessary.

Sharon

>

> > My new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her and she

did but some of it had to do with " electrical " and such. I determined to see her

acupuncturist today.

> >

> > We stayed in a hotel last night. I slept about 6 hours until noise and

> >

> > My new friend's acupuncturist was full today so I called another friend who

works for one who she loves and respects, and she got me in to see him at 11. He

medications except what the doctor gave me to help me sleep with things crawling

> >

> > Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese herbs

to calm me and told me to take baby aspirin. I go back Monday - let's see how I

progress.

> >

> > Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope I can

sleep till 10 tomorrow.

> >

> > SHaron

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

When I told my primary care (former) that my foor felt like it was on a foot

massager. She asked if I had back problems.

Sharon

> >

> > Thanks for sharing Sharon. I hope the herbs and acupuncture help

> > you. They should. If not, the Hydroyxine really helped me. That

> > buzzing symptom is so familiar to me. It was so loud at one point I

> > could hear them buzzing. But what is it?

> >

> > From: " birdluvr4evr " <no_reply >

> > bird mites

> > Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 11:30:39 AM

> > Subject: Update on my crawling things

> >

> > My new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her

> > and she sounded like a new person last night. She doesn't understand

> > everything that he did but some of it had to do with " electrical "

> > and such. I determined to see her acupuncturist today.

> >

> > We stayed in a hotel last night. I slept about 6 hours until noise

> > and sunlight woke me up at about 6AM. As I was waking up the

> > crawling sensation appeared and increased the more I woke up. I had

> > realized that at home but thought that it was the crawling that woke

> > me up and that I just realized how bad it was once I really woke up.

> > So, is it really mites, then? In the hotel, too? I'm beginning to

> > doubt the mite theory that 3 pest control people gave me. They

> > haven't attacked my husband or anyone else who has come to my home.

> > We've never been able to see them even though I have pieces of

> > packing tape around everywhere that I have " trapped " them on.

> >

> > My new friend's acupuncturist was full today so I called another

> > friend who works for one who she loves and respects, and she got me

> > in to see him at 11. He did a lot of testing with a machine that he

> > has and I tested great in everything, except! Circulatory System. I

> > have no known diseases and am on no medications except what the

> > doctor gave me to help me sleep with things crawling on me. The

> > circulatory system and central nervous system are very closely

> > connected. With my symptoms how come none of those doctors I went to

> > figured this out!!!! I told my primary care that my right foot feels

> > as if it is on a massager - bzzz-bzzzz-bzzzz. She asked if I had

> > back problems. WELL!! I don't and she should know that! The problem

> > is - she has a sign up that she will only discuss 3 issues at any

> > visit and that issue was the 4th so she told me to save it for next

> > visit. ALL the symptoms were connected to this crawling issue but

> > she treated each one separately. OMG!!

> >

> > Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some

> > Chinese herbs to calm me and told me to take baby aspirin. I go back

> > Monday - let's see how I progress.

> >

> > Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope

> > I can sleep till 10 tomorrow.

> >

> > SHaron

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

Guest guest

Sharon, much of what you describe has hindered me as well. Like you, finding a

mite is very difficult. They are quite small after all. None of my fumigation

experts could find an example, although there were some things that looked like

" something " .

When I went to a hotel, it took me 3 days before the creepy crawlies and biting

stopped. Took me even longer to get a decent night's sleep.

I don't know what to tell you. I have seen little black things which are mostly

not anything, unless it is a fungus. I am aware that there are " invisible "

mites that get under the skin. They can't be seen, but they are there. This is

what told me (Hawaii PCO). He said they were dealing with invisible mites

which burrowed under the skin. You couldn't see them, you could only feel them.

That is why he said he developed his " Itchy Bite " because it drew them out and

helped to heal the skin. I have used it but right before I left home so don't

know if it was the product or getting away from my home for a while which healed

me.

I don't think there are any easy answers and I don't think anyone has the

answers. I don't know what you have, but if your symptoms seem to mimic the

symptoms of those in this forum, then I would say you have a good change of

having some kind of mite.

This probably doesn't help at all, but wanted to respond in some way, Terry

>

acupuncturist today.

>

>

>

> Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese herbs to

progress.

>

sleep till 10 tomorrow.

>

> SHaron

>

Guest guest

I hope not either Sharon.:) From: "birdluvr4evr" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 3:03:23 PMSubject: Re: Update on my crawling thingsSince the end of February, when I wake up I feel crawling. I thought it was the crawling that was waking me up. May have been. But the more awake I become, the more intense the crawling becomes. Dr Acupuncture explained how the nervous system and circulation work. When I feel crawling and put tape at that point to "capture" the crawling thing, it interrupts the "feeling" and it is gone as if I captured whatever was there. Makes perfect sense to me. I have some major stress in my life and he says this has short-circuited me. Tuesday I felt major stress when I had to do something I didn't want to do - that day-trip. I suffered with awful crawling that day. Baths & lice shampoo didn't relieve the crawling.Last night before we went to the hotel I bathed at home & got all ready for bed, except the jammies. When we got there I went to bed & slept for 6 hours. The crawling when I woke up was slight. I took a regular shower & shampooed my hair at the hotel - no bath or sprays, no Epsom Salts, NADA! We came home, had breakfast & I went off to Dr Acu. I have been fine all day! Except for communicating with family members about a crisis going on in the family. I got really stressed and the crawlies began on my scalp and the feathery feelings on my face. Without baths, sprays or anything other than the Chinese herbs the doc gave me, it has subsided. I would rather believe this is the issue than mites. This is more easily treatible. I can only hope. For now, I will go in this direction. In a few days, when we leave the hotel to stay in our house again will be the real test. I am optimistic.How one day can change things. Yesterday I was ready to lug all our furniture out back & build a bonfire. I hope that won't be necessary.Sharon > > > My new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her and she sounded like a new person last night. She doesn't understand everything that he did but some of it had to do with "electrical" and such. I determined to see her acupuncturist today. > > > > We stayed in a hotel last night. I slept about 6 hours until noise and sunlight woke me up at about 6AM. As I was waking up the crawling sensation appeared and increased the more I woke up. I had realized that at home but thought that it was the crawling that woke me up and that I just realized how bad it was once I really woke up. So, is it really mites, then? In the hotel, too? I'm beginning to doubt the mite theory that 3 pest control people gave me. They haven't attacked my husband or anyone else who has come to my home. We've never been able to see them even though I have pieces of packing tape around everywhere that I have "trapped" them on.> > > > My new friend's acupuncturist was full today so I called another friend who works for one who she loves and respects, and she got me in to see him at 11. He did a lot of testing with a machine that he has and I tested great in everything, except! Circulatory System. I have no known diseases and am on no medications except what the doctor gave me to help me sleep with things crawling on me. The circulatory system and central nervous system are very closely connected. With my symptoms how come none of those doctors I went to figured this out!!!! I told my primary care that my right foot feels as if it is on a massager - bzzz-bzzzz-bzzzz. She asked if I had back problems. WELL!! I don't and she should know that! The problem is - she has a sign up that she will only discuss 3 issues at any visit and that issue was the 4th so she told me to save it for next visit. ALL the symptoms were connected to this crawling issue but she treated each one separately. OMG!!> > > > Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese herbs to calm me and told me to take baby aspirin. I go back Monday - let's see how I progress. > > > > Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope I can sleep till 10 tomorrow.> > > > SHaron > > > >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

I can only add that I have been in a hotel for over two weeks. The biting and

crawling subsided after three days. And it stayed away. Until I went back into

my house for an afternoon. Then when I came back, it took me another two days

for it to leave....Now, does that say it is internal or external? I think, for

me anyway, I was convinced it was external. Not that I did not have an internal

infection, but that what was attacking me came from the outside to the inside.

Terry

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

acupuncturist today.

>

>

>

progress.

>

sleep till 10 tomorrow.

>

> SHaron

>

Guest guest

I hope you discover whatever the problem is and that whatever it is, you find a

treatment which works. Terry

> >

> > > My new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her and she

acupuncturist today.

> > >

> > > We stayed in a hotel last night. I slept about 6 hours until noise and

> > >

> > > My new friend's acupuncturist was full today so I called another friend

who works for one who she loves and respects, and she got me in to see him at

11. He did a lot of testing with a machine that he has and I tested great in

> > >

> > > Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese

herbs to calm me and told me to take baby aspirin. I go back Monday - let's see

how I progress.

> > >

> > > Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope I can

sleep till 10 tomorrow.

> > >

> > > SHaron

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Terry, were you having any treatment while you were staying at the hotel or did

you just have a different bed to sleep in? Besides being gone only one night, I

had acupuncture this morning and am taking Chinese herbs to relax me. That it

would be my circulation & nervous system makes so much more sense to me than

mites. Only time will tell. I began this journey on the word of 3 exterminators.

If you feel things crawling on you it makes more sense, to me at least, to call

an exterminator than run to an accupuncturist.

I get another accu treatment Monday. Plus, I have to bring all the vitamins, etc

that I am taking and he will check each one's energy with mine - I guess that's

how you say it. I take a lot of things and I may be taking things that I don't

need or things that conflict with each other. About a month ago I quit all

vitamins in fear but have gradually added some back again.

It's only been 24 hours so it's too early to tell. Being here and looking at my

bed, the sofa bed & the air mattress just makes me sick. My credit card bill

came today and I'm really sick at the expense we've had with this thing. If I

had to deal with this as long as many of you on here, I'd have been bankrupt

long ago.

Sharon

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > My new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her and she

acupuncturist today.

> >

> > We stayed in a hotel last night. I slept about 6 hours until noise and

> >

> > My new friend's acupuncturist was full today so I called another friend who

> >

> > Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese herbs

to calm me and told me to take baby aspirin. I go back Monday - let's see how I

progress.

> >

> > Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope I can

sleep till 10 tomorrow.

> >

> > SHaron

> >

>

Guest guest

I totally get the cost thing. I have had to seriously dip into what little

savings I had, which wasn't much. It too makes me sick...all the things I had

planned to do with my savings..now gone! But I figured I could dwell on that,

or just be grateful I had some money to help me weather this. I remember when

my grandmother's house burned down and she lost everything. NOW I can really

relate.

As to the hotel thing. Well, I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed and then got

dressed and left...I already had my bags packed and in the car along with

everything else I would need. I had scrubbed my dogs with a mange shampoo and

then given them a complete flea and tick treatment.

I had no treatments other than all those home remedies we have all been trying.

Even still, it took me three days to get rid of the crawling and the clogged

throat and misery. I almost gave up and went home because I thought about

spending money to stay in a hotel and still be just as miserable. But on the

third day it has lessened and by the third night, I was able to finally sleep.

And it has been pretty peaceful ever since.

I understand about the desire to think this is some kind of systemic thing and

not mites. I TOTALLY get that. Cause that seems treatable. Mites seem so

insurmountable. But like others here, and even the recent reply I received from

Dr. Sporagano in the UK, fumigation does not work. They are relentless. And

this is a war of at least two fronts, inside and outside.

Now I don't know what you are dealing with as I was lucky enough to have seen

the mites on my birds. I KNEW what I was dealing with, but even with that

knowledge, I never saw a mite on me. Just these black specks. I thought for

the longest time that those were mites. But they never moved and you really

really have to look closely just to see the black specks even.

I would suggest that you email in Hawaii. He personally dealt with

these invisible mites. He might be able to talk to you and explain to you how

he beat them and how he felt when they were on him. He is a great guy to talk

to. Down to earth...just a simple pest control guy who owned his own company in

Hawaii and felt he had to do something to protect his family. I can send you

his email if you are interested.

Just let me know. But, as you are in a hotel, and getting treatments, it might

be difficult to tell which is working and which isn't. Unless you have returned

back home...I think you might have said you had.

Let me know how I can help, Terry

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > My new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her and she

acupuncturist today.

> > >

> > > We stayed in a hotel last night. I slept about 6 hours until noise and

> > >

> > > My new friend's acupuncturist was full today so I called another friend

> > >

> > > Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese

how I progress.

> > >

> > > Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope I can

sleep till 10 tomorrow.

> > >

> > > SHaron

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

We have spent 2 nights in the hotel and will spend 5 more. We come home and live

our regular life during the day. I will get another acu treatment Monday. Until

May 9th when we come back to sleep in our house I won't know if there are really

mites or if the diagnosis of the accupuncturist is correct. Of course, I prefer

the latter.

If the latter doesn't work then I'm going to work on making myself undesirable

to the mites, if that is possible.

Until then, getting some sleep is wonderful and I slept 8 hours last night.

That's more than I had some weeks since this hit. I took Melatonin instead of

the prescription my former primary care had given me.

More later,

Sharon

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > My new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her and

she sounded like a new person last night. She doesn't understand everything that

he did but some of it had to do with " electrical " and such. I determined to see

her acupuncturist today.

> > > >

> > > > We stayed in a hotel last night. I slept about 6 hours until noise and

> > > >

> > > > My new friend's acupuncturist was full today so I called another friend

> > > >

> > > > Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese

how I progress.

> > > >

> > > > Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope I

can sleep till 10 tomorrow.

> > > >

> > > > SHaron

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

So sorry Sharon what youre going through

Glad u got 8 hours sleep lastnite

And hope u find the solution

Im stil working on my feet

Unknown whether infection alone or mites too

Tho I think they under my skin

Have been since last summer

I moved n git rid 99 percent of my stuff

So that why think under feet skin

Tho at first legs crawling when moved

Dont get that now

Oh one day to wake n be free o this suffering

But we will all get there

Yes make undesirable to them

Doxy helps internally

Take care

I know how stressful it is where ur at

------------------------------

On Sat, May 5, 2012 18:09 PDT birdluvr4evr wrote:

>We have spent 2 nights in the hotel and will spend 5 more. We come home and

live our regular life during the day. I will get another acu treatment Monday.

Until May 9th when we come back to sleep in our house I won't know if there are

really mites or if the diagnosis of the accupuncturist is correct. Of course, I

prefer the latter.

>

>If the latter doesn't work then I'm going to work on making myself undesirable

to the mites, if that is possible.

>

>Until then, getting some sleep is wonderful and I slept 8 hours last night.

That's more than I had some weeks since this hit. I took Melatonin instead of

the prescription my former primary care had given me.

>

>More later,

>Sharon

>

>

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > My new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her and

she sounded like a new person last night. She doesn't understand everything that

he did but some of it had to do with " electrical " and such. I determined to see

her acupuncturist today.

>> > > >

>> > > > We stayed in a hotel last night. I slept about 6 hours until noise and

>> > > >

>> > > > My new friend's acupuncturist was full today so I called another friend

she treated each one

separately. OMG!!

>> > > >

>> > > > Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese

how I progress.

>> > > >

>> > > > Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope I

>> > > >

>> > > > SHaron

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>

>

Guest guest

Yes, I have continued in my hotel and it is a wonderful feeling to get some

sleep and to start to feel normal again. I have been making some day trips to

my home as well. It almost seems like it is safe, but I believe that is just

the surface.

I have been able to take some pictures of the black specks, which look like

filaments. However, I have also found black specks where the filaments are

coming out of a piece of fungus. My digital microscope is not powerful enough to

get really close so I will need someone else to do this for me. I am also

trying to collect fungi samples from my home. Trouble is, I don't know what is

normal and what isn't. I collected some samples off of my sons bed, but I just

don't know dirt looks like and other things. But some of what I have found

looks pretty suspicious.

In the meantime, I am trying to get up the nerve to return home to stay. I

guess there is a big part of me that just wants to run away to another place and

to start over. I feel like such a coward.

Sorry I digressed so. I am so happy that you have found the ability to sleep

and have not had things crawling on you. I personally do not think it is due to

the accupuncture. But I understand why you wish to believe it to be so. Like

me, we won't know until we get home.

Best of luck to you, Terry

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > My new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her and

her acupuncturist today.

> > > > >

> > > > > We stayed in a hotel last night. I slept about 6 hours until noise and

> > > > >

> > > > > My new friend's acupuncturist was full today so I called another

friend who works for one who she loves and respects, and she got me in to see

him at 11. He did a lot of testing with a machine that he has and I tested great

in everything, except! Circulatory System. I have no known diseases and am on no

> > > > >

> > > > > Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese

how I progress.

> > > > >

> > > > > Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope I

> > > > >

> > > > > SHaron

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

When you moved you were probably able to get rid of the external host, but the

internal host probably just went with you. Once you get rid of that, be it with

the Doxy or something else, you should be free of this for all. I wish you the

very best in your efforts.

Terry

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > > My new friend went to an accupuncturist yesterday, who helped her and

her acupuncturist today.

> >> > > >

> >> > > > We stayed in a hotel last night. I slept about 6 hours until noise

and sunlight woke me up at about 6AM. As I was waking up the crawling sensation

> >> > > >

> >> > > > My new friend's acupuncturist was full today so I called another

friend who works for one who she loves and respects, and she got me in to see

him at 11. He did a lot of testing with a machine that he has and I tested great

in everything, except! Circulatory System. I have no known diseases and am on no

she treated each one

> separately. OMG!!

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Anyway, I had the testing and acupuncture and he gave me some Chinese

how I progress.

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Tonight I'm taking earplugs and a mask to wear over my eyes and hope

I can sleep till 10 tomorrow.

> >> > > >

> >> > > > SHaron

> >> > > >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >>

> >