RemedySpot.com

Minocycline, yogurt, and baking soda water

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Starting third week of Minocycline. Yogurt helps, but when I really feel the yeast acting up, I drink what I didn't initially realize (as someone who has spent a lot more time knowing I have Morgellons than I have knowing I have Lyme) is very close to a classic Lyme remedy. I keep a shaker filled with baking soda and a bit of citric acid to make it taste a bit less awful, and of course bears a loose resemblance to Salt+C - and it works. Ladies, you know what symptoms I'm talking about and how glad I was to be rid of them.Hope this short-term solution works over the long-term of my abx therapy. Will keep you posted.In going through old documents after my mother's death last year, I have learned a lot about my family. Among others, I learned that my grandfather, at 35, was diagnosed as

having a chronic acidic condition based on something that the doctor described as encrusted. Don't know if he meant at blood, skin, or other level. Anyway, my grandfather then spent the remaining 66 years of his life drinking a glass of warm soda water (baking soda) every morning of his adult life. I think that is why he lived so long, that and good genes. I say that because many of his peers who were also happy, who exercised more, ate as wisely, and observed "moderation in all things," dropped dead 20 to 50 years before he did. It is the only thing - again, other than family longevity - that he did differently.Kajay

Guest guest

That is interesting about your grandfather... I wonder how much baking soda he put in the warm water. I have started putting apple cider vinegar in a glass of water in the morning to help combat candida. The abx really help the candida grow; I've taken antifungals, but stopped a week or so ago. Taking probiotics too. Many of my problems are in the gut. Yogurt makes me very congested and for some people with candida like me, even yogurt cannot be tolerated well. I have not noticed as many problems with kefir for some reason. Yogurt did not bother me until recently. I'm currently not doing Doxy and Rifampin but will start up in the next day. Have had a good break from it since my stomach was acting up for the last 1-1/2 - 2 months. Will have to go back to it per my LLMD. Will be back to taking 4 abx at the same time. :(Dray - I've started the Nattokinase too - no problems with it. Supposed to help thin the blood, making it easier for our abx to reach various organs better. I have thick blood.Kajay, are you talking about slight nausea, gas or bloating?From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>"bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites >, finding1cure , GeorgiaLyme , "Lyme Rife" <Lyme_Rife >, DougPlus Sent: Monday, May 7, 2012 9:23:40 PMSubject: Minocycline, yogurt, and baking soda water

Starting third week of Minocycline. Yogurt helps, but when I really feel the yeast acting up, I drink what I didn't initially realize (as someone who has spent a lot more time knowing I have Morgellons than I have knowing I have Lyme) is very close to a classic Lyme remedy. I keep a shaker filled with baking soda and a bit of citric acid to make it taste a bit less awful, and of course bears a loose resemblance to Salt+C - and it works. Ladies, you know what symptoms I'm talking about and how glad I was to be rid of them.Hope this short-term solution works over the long-term of my abx therapy. Will keep you posted.In going through old documents after my mother's death last year, I have learned a lot about my family. Among others, I learned that my grandfather, at 35, was diagnosed as

having a chronic acidic condition based on something that the doctor described as encrusted. Don't know if he meant at blood, skin, or other level. Anyway, my grandfather then spent the remaining 66 years of his life drinking a glass of warm soda water (baking soda) every morning of his adult life. I think that is why he lived so long, that and good genes. I say that because many of his peers who were also happy, who exercised more, ate as wisely, and observed "moderation in all things," dropped dead 20 to 50 years before he did. It is the only thing - again, other than family longevity - that he did differently.Kajay

Guest guest

Sometimes we think we are so clever at figuring something out, when it was

figured out a long time ago by our ancestors in such a simple way. I believe my

dad used to do the same thing. I wish I liked the taste of it more. I am taking

a couple of different anti-fungals which is supposed to help with my

overabundance of yeast. And YES, I do know what you are talking about. This

can be a terribly uncomfortable condition. Good luck on the Minocycline. I am

pulling for you.

Terry

>

> Starting third week of Minocycline. Yogurt helps, but when I really feel the

yeast acting up, I drink what I didn't initially realize (as someone who has

spent a lot more time knowing I have Morgellons than I have knowing I have Lyme)

is very close to a classic Lyme remedy. I keep a shaker filled with baking soda

and a bit of citric acid to make it taste a bit less awful, and of course bears

a loose resemblance to Salt+C - and it works. Ladies, you know what symptoms I'm

talking about and how glad I was to be rid of them.

> Hope this short-term solution works over the long-term of my abx therapy. Will

keep you posted.

>

> In going through old documents after my mother's death last year, I have

learned a lot about my family. Among others, I learned that my grandfather, at

35, was diagnosed as having a chronic acidic condition based on something that

the doctor described as encrusted. Don't know if he meant at blood, skin, or

other level. Anyway, my grandfather then spent the remaining 66 years of his

life drinking a glass of warm soda water (baking soda) every morning of his

adult life. I think that is why he lived so long, that and good genes. I say

that because many of his peers who were also happy, who exercised more, ate as

wisely, and observed " moderation in all things, " dropped dead 20 to 50 years

before he did. It is the only thing - again, other than family longevity - that