Guest guest

Thanks kajay

Whats a buf puf?

Hope,ur well!

------------------------------

On Wed, May 30, 2012 05:47 PDT Kajay wrote:

>

>

>One thing that helps my whispies; a Buf Puf, kid you not.

>

>Kajay

>

>

>------------------------------

>On Mon, May 28, 2012 12:02 PM EDT ILIKE TREES wrote:

>

>>

>>Hi

>>Glad u can do the caster oil on liver.

>>Its such a good healer

>>Edgar cayce was a wise man!!!

>>And very brave of you to be interviewed by the Russians!:-)

>>Maybe it will help others n bring awareness!

>>Which part o Scotland are ur daughter n son in law going to?

>>I eat porridge every day n oatcakes too!:-)

>>Very ish foods!

>>Wee dog eats some porridge for breakfast

>>Avena sativa very good for cholesterol blood pressure n nerves!:-)

>>Yes in season means in heat

>>Im scared to get a microscope cos if I see them moving I might crack up

>>N not cope!!

>>Dermatology at hospital again next Wednesday

>>Wunder if elissa test will show anything?

>>Probably be told there nothing wrong

>>Yes I m gettin lots,o whispy itches n bites

>>Its horrible

>>O well take care of your self

>>God bless you as wellx

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>------------------------------

>>On Mon, May 28, 2012 08:14 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>>

>>Hi C

>>

>>

>>So sorry to hear your little dog is having more problems and that you have

more vet bills on top of everything else. Is on season what we refer to as being

in heat? Wasn't sure. I don't know about Scotland, but is it warming up there?

That seems to bring a lot of things on here and my feet worse right now, and

getting lots of those wispy things too. I did find a microscope online to go

with iMac so purchased that, but it has not arrived yet. I'm going to again be

looking at some of the things I'm finding. Also want to look at my husband's

skin to see if he has fibers too. He has no symptoms, but I'm just curious to

see if those fibers are just on me.

>>

>>

>>A Canadian friend who has Morgellons has been contacted by someone in the

Ukraine. The people in Russian and Ukraine are getting Morgellons. The

Ukrainians want to interview some people in different locations as they were not

aware that this is a worldwide phenomenon. They will have an interpreter and

speak to those who volunteer to be a part of their video on Morgellons via

Skype. The Russian government does not want this to be made public. The mites

are part of my story... I have volunteered to be interviewed, so I'll keep you

all apprised. Let me know if anyone else wants to be part of the video.

>>

>>

>>My daughter and her husband are celebrating their 10th anniversary in Scotland

and are so excited! Will be there for a week starting June 1. They are so

excited because they are not bringing their kids!

>>

>>

>>Thanks for the detox ideas. I do have castor oil and can do the heating over

liver area with a hot pad over that area with flannel soaked in castor oil. Also

the teas are good suggestions too. Thanks C. You are awesome!

>>

>>

>>God bless and prayers to you and your little girl. I think Marie was saying

she thinks these are Demodex Mites, not bird mites. She might be right on that.

Regular mites can be viewed, but Demodex are microscopic.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> [ bird mites ] Re: OT - Blue Boy shots - see what you make of them

>>

>>Looks like save your money for the movies lol http :// lancaster . unl . edu

/pest/resources/ ultrasonicdevices . shtml

>>

>>

>>

>> > >

>> > >Gloria,

>> > >

>> > >Thank you for looking and for your feedback. As far as a video of moving

fibers, the fibers DON'T move. They are not the organism. They are the covering.

The fibers serve two purposes: camouflage and protection. The legs move, and

fungi attacking other organisms move.

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >I don't feel the necessity to defend my knowledge that Morgellons is real

- not any more. The main reason I distribute my images is, well, there are two

reasons: to hopefully reach someone who can positively identify some of the

organisms so that I can seek the correct route to address them; and to let

others know that there is a whole world out there, and somebody besides them

knows that what they showed their doc in good faith, and got trashed for, could

well have been, and probably was if they obtained their samples from bite sites

as I do, the real deal: Morgellons .

>> > >

>> > >I might be able to find another series of stills that when viewed also

reveals motion like the Blue Boy images do. The ones I am thinking of are of a

cigar-shaped fibrous organism who happened to be stuck to the lint roller sheet

at one end. What it was doing to try and get off the sticky sheet w

>> >

>> >

>> > ------------------------------------

>> >

>> >

Guest guest

Which ones do you buy Kajay? http://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=Buf+Puf & x=12 & y=16 & ext=gooBeauty_GVB_Exact_Buf-Puf & sst=00d0f53b-fc58-ef49-aa24-0000204cb8daI'll try that!From: "Kajay" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 5:47:12 AMSubject: @whispiesOne thing that helps my whispies; a Buf Puf, kid you not.Kajay------------------------------On Mon, May 28, 2012 12:02 PM EDT ILIKE TREES wrote:>>Hi >Glad u can do the caster oil on liver.>Its such a good healer>Edgar cayce was a wise man!!!>And very brave of you to be interviewed by the Russians!:-)>Maybe it will help others n bring awareness!>Which part o Scotland are ur daughter n son in law going to?>I eat porridge every day n oatcakes too!:-)>Very ish foods!>Wee dog eats some porridge for breakfast >Avena sativa very good for cholesterol blood pressure n nerves!:-)>Yes in season means in heat>Im scared to get a microscope cos if I see them moving I might crack up >N not cope!!>Dermatology at hospital again next Wednesday>Wunder if elissa test will show anything?>Probably be told there nothing wrong>Yes I m gettin lots,o whispy itches n bites >Its horrible>O well take care of your self >God bless you as wellx>>>>>------------------------------>On Mon, May 28, 2012 08:14 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>>>Hi C >>>>>>So sorry to hear your little dog is having more problems and that you have more vet bills on top of everything else. Is on season what we refer to as being in heat? Wasn't sure. I don't know about Scotland, but is it warming up there? That seems to bring a lot of things on here and my feet worse right now, and getting lots of those wispy things too. I did find a microscope online to go with iMac so purchased that, but it has not arrived yet. I'm going to again be looking at some of the things I'm finding. Also want to look at my husband's skin to see if he has fibers too. He has no symptoms, but I'm just curious to see if those fibers are just on me. >>>>>>A Canadian friend who has Morgellons has been contacted by someone in the Ukraine. The people in Russian and Ukraine are getting Morgellons. The Ukrainians want to interview some people in different locations as they were not aware that this is a worldwide phenomenon. They will have an interpreter and speak to those who volunteer to be a part of their video on Morgellons via Skype. The Russian government does not want this to be made public. The mites are part of my story... I have volunteered to be interviewed, so I'll keep you all apprised. Let me know if anyone else wants to be part of the video. >>>>>>My daughter and her husband are celebrating their 10th anniversary in Scotland and are so excited! Will be there for a week starting June 1. They are so excited because they are not bringing their kids! >>>>>>Thanks for the detox ideas. I do have castor oil and can do the heating over liver area with a hot pad over that area with flannel soaked in castor oil. Also the teas are good suggestions too. Thanks C. You are awesome! >>>>>>God bless and prayers to you and your little girl. I think Marie was saying she thinks these are Demodex Mites, not bird mites. She might be right on that. Regular mites can be viewed, but Demodex are microscopic. >>>>>> >>>>>> [ bird mites ] Re: OT - Blue Boy shots - see what you make of them >> >>Looks like save your money for the movies lol http :// lancaster . unl . edu /pest/resources/ ultrasonicdevices . shtml >> >> >> >> > > >> > >Gloria, >> > > >> > >Thank you for looking and for your feedback. As far as a video of moving fibers, the fibers DON'T move. They are not the organism. They are the covering. The fibers serve two purposes: camouflage and protection. The legs move, and fungi attacking other organisms move. >> > > >> > > >> > >I don't feel the necessity to defend my knowledge that Morgellons is real - not any more. The main reason I distribute my images is, well, there are two reasons: to hopefully reach someone who can positively identify some of the organisms so that I can seek the correct route to address them; and to let others know that there is a whole world out there, and somebody besides them knows that what they showed their doc in good faith, and got trashed for, could well have been, and probably was if they obtained their samples from bite sites as I do, the real deal: Morgellons . >> > > >> > >I might be able to find another series of stills that when viewed also reveals motion like the Blue Boy images do. The ones I am thinking of are of a cigar-shaped fibrous organism who happened to be stuck to the lint roller sheet at one end. What it was doing to try and get off the sticky sheet w >> > >> > >> > ------------------------------------ >> > >> >

Guest guest

Did u do caster oil ?

Cotton best

Hows ur feet today?

Mine driving me crazy!

Cant believe we still have to suffer this!!:-(

X

On Wed, May 30, 2012 09:18 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>Which ones do you buy Kajay?

>

>

>http://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=Buf+Puf & x=12 & y=16 & ext=gooBeauty\

_GVB_Exact_Buf-Puf & sst=00d0f53b-fc58-ef49-aa24-0000204cb8da

>

>

>

>I'll try that!

>

>

>

> [ bird mites ] Re: OT - Blue Boy shots - see what you make of them

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> > >

>> > >Gloria,

>> > >

fibers, the fibers DON'T move. They are not the organism. They are the covering.

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

Guest guest

No I didn't C. I have to get some cotton flannel! Thanks for the reminder. Maybe another type of cloth would work, but I was not sure. Mine were okay last night for some weird reason. I will get some flannel today at a fabric store. I just pulled the castor oil out of a cabinet to remind me. Do you reuse the flannel or toss it and get a fresh piece of flannel the next time around? I know you put plastic wrap over the flannel when under the heating pad. 40 minutes or so, right?From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:36:58 AMSubject: Re: @whispiesDid u do caster oil ?Cotton best Hows ur feet today?Mine driving me crazy!Cant believe we still have to suffer this!!:-(X------------------------------On Wed, May 30, 2012 09:18 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>Which ones do you buy Kajay? >>>http://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=Buf+Puf & x=12 & y=16 & ext=gooBeauty_GVB_Exact_Buf-Puf & sst=00d0f53b-fc58-ef49-aa24-0000204cb8da >>>>I'll try that! >>> > [ bird mites ] Re: OT - Blue Boy shots - see what you make of them >> >>Looks like save your money for the movies lol http :// lancaster . unl . edu /pest/resources/ ultrasonicdevices . shtml >> >> >> >> > > >> > >Gloria, >> > > >> > >Thank you for looking and for your feedback. As far as a video of moving fibers, the fibers DON'T move. They are not the organism. They are the covering. The fibers serve two purposes: camouflage and protection. The legs move, and fungi attacking other organisms move. >> > > >> > > >> > >I don't feel the necessity to defend my knowledge that Morgellons is real - not any more. The main reason I distribute my images is, well, there are two reasons: to hopefully reach someone who can positively identify some of the organisms so that I can seek the correct route to address them; and to let others know that there is a whole world out there, and somebody besides them knows that what they showed their doc in good faith, and got trashed for, could well have been, and probably was if they obtained their samples from bite sites as I do, the real deal: Morgellons . >> > > >> > >I might be able to find another series of stills that when viewed also reveals motion like the Blue Boy images do. The ones I am thinking of are of a cigar-shaped fibrous organism who happened to be stuck to the lint roller sheet at one end. What it was doing to try and get off the sticky sheet w >> > >> > >> > ------------------------------------ >> > >> >

Guest guest

Hi

I just use an old cotton t shirt

Cut a large square

Fold in two

Put liberal amount caster oil n lavender oil on to it

Then put onto area

Cover with clear plastic bag

Then towel

Lie down at least an hour

Try to rest

Sleep

Hope helps x

On Wed, May 30, 2012 09:43 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>No I didn't C. I have to get some cotton flannel! Thanks for the reminder.

Maybe another type of cloth would work, but I was not sure. Mine were okay last

night for some weird reason. I will get some flannel today at a fabric store. I

just pulled the castor oil out of a cabinet to remind me. Do you reuse the

flannel or toss it and get a fresh piece of flannel the next time around? I know

you put plastic wrap over the flannel when under the heating pad. 40 minutes or

so, right?

>

>

>

>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> > >

>> > >Gloria,

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

Guest guest

I bought some flannel, but do you think an old cotton t shirt would work as well? If so, I'll take this back. I thought it HAD to be flannel. Do you throw the t shirt away afterwards or reuse it?From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:41:42 PMSubject: Re: @whispiesHi I just use an old cotton t shirt Cut a large squareFold in two Put liberal amount caster oil n lavender oil on to itThen put onto area Cover with clear plastic bagThen towelLie down at least an hourTry to restSleepHope helps x------------------------------On Wed, May 30, 2012 09:43 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>No I didn't C. I have to get some cotton flannel! Thanks for the reminder. Maybe another type of cloth would work, but I was not sure. Mine were okay last night for some weird reason. I will get some flannel today at a fabric store. I just pulled the castor oil out of a cabinet to remind me. Do you reuse the flannel or toss it and get a fresh piece of flannel the next time around? I know you put plastic wrap over the flannel when under the heating pad. 40 minutes or so, right? >>> >> [ bird mites ] Re: OT - Blue Boy shots - see what you make of them >> >>Looks like save your money for the movies lol http :// lancaster . unl . edu /pest/resources/ ultrasonicdevices . shtml >> >> >> >> > > >> > >Gloria, >> > > >> > >Thank you for looking and for your feedback. As far as a video of moving fibers, the fibers DON'T move. They are not the organism. They are the covering. The fibers serve two purposes: camouflage and protection. The legs move, and fungi attacking other organisms move. >> > > >> > > >> > >I don't feel the necessity to defend my knowledge that Morgellons is real - not any more. The main reason I distribute my images is, well, there are two reasons: to hopefully reach someone who can positively identify some of the organisms so that I can seek the correct route to address them; and to let others know that there is a whole world out there, and somebody besides them knows that what they showed their doc in good faith, and got trashed for, could well have been, and probably was if they obtained their samples from bite sites as I do, the real deal: Morgellons . >> > > >> > >I might be able to find another series of stills that when viewed also reveals motion like the Blue Boy images do. The ones I am thinking of are of a cigar-shaped fibrous organism who happened to be stuck to the lint roller sheet at one end. What it was doing to try and get off the sticky sheet w >> > >> > >> > ------------------------------------ >> > >> >

Guest guest

If its 100% cotton an old tshirt perfect!

I would use the same tshirt many times

Re applying the caster oil n lavender every time you use it.

Make sure hof water bottle just right temperature over the towel

N enjoy!

I like with soft music

Close eyes!:-)

On Wed, May 30, 2012 14:26 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>I bought some flannel, but do you think an old cotton t shirt would work as

well? If so, I'll take this back. I thought it HAD to be flannel.

>

>

>Do you throw the t shirt away afterwards or reuse it?

>

>

>

>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> > >

>> > >Gloria,

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have a CD of ocean sounds and will do that with it. I don't use a hot water bottle, but a hot pad. Hope you are having a wonderful day! My daughter and her husband left for Scotland this morning. I am jealous.From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 5:34:09 AMSubject: Re: @whispiesIf its 100% cotton an old tshirt perfect!I would use the same tshirt many timesRe applying the caster oil n lavender every time you use it.Make sure hof water bottle just right temperature over the towelN enjoy!I like with soft musicClose eyes!:-)------------------------------On Wed, May 30, 2012 14:26 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>I bought some flannel, but do you think an old cotton t shirt would work as well? If so, I'll take this back. I thought it HAD to be flannel. >>>Do you throw the t shirt away afterwards or reuse it? >>> >> [ bird mites ] Re: OT - Blue Boy shots - see what you make of them >> >>Looks like save your money for the movies lol http :// lancaster . unl . edu /pest/resources/ ultrasonicdevices . shtml >> >> >> >> > > >> > >Gloria, >> > > >> > >Thank you for looking and for your feedback. As far as a video of moving fibers, the fibers DON'T move. They are not the organism. They are the covering. The fibers serve two purposes: camouflage and protection. The legs move, and fungi attacking other organisms move. >> > > >> > > >> > >I don't feel the necessity to defend my knowledge that Morgellons is real - not any more. The main reason I distribute my images is, well, there are two reasons: to hopefully reach someone who can positively identify some of the organisms so that I can seek the correct route to address them; and to let others know that there is a whole world out there, and somebody besides them knows that what they showed their doc in good faith, and got trashed for, could well have been, and probably was if they obtained their samples from bite sites as I do, the real deal: Morgellons . >> > > >> > >I might be able to find another series of stills that when viewed also reveals motion like the Blue Boy images do. The ones I am thinking of are of a cigar-shaped fibrous organism who happened to be stuck to the lint roller sheet at one end. What it was doing to try and get off the sticky sheet w >> > >> > >> > ------------------------------------ >> > >> >

Guest guest

Heat pad n ocean sounds sounds,lovely!

Yes they will have lovely time im sure

They shud visit Glasgow

Im from there

Lovely art galleries architecture parks

Im afraid im realy down

Feet badly deteriated

I realy feel distressed:-(

On Thu, May 31, 2012 09:53 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>I have a CD of ocean sounds and will do that with it. I don't use a hot water

bottle, but a hot pad.

>

>

>Hope you are having a wonderful day! My daughter and her husband left for

Scotland this morning. I am jealous.

>

>

>

>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> > >

>> > >Gloria,

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

Guest guest

I am so sorry dear C. I wish I could take your distress away for you. It is so strange that this crap lets up when weather is cooler. What could that be about? I know even with Lyme they say there is a season for it... I felt a fluctuation of symptoms over time. But who knows what it is. The bites become less and less severe as time goes along I've found. The bites used to feel like an ice pick into the feet. Now they are usually just a mild pinch and that's about it. What do they feel like to you? I'm sorry you are having such terrible time with it. What are you putting on your feet? Is it warm there?So you are from Glasgow... I wonder if daughter and son-in-law will go there. I'll send her a Facebook message and maybe they will go that way, not sure what their plans are. I know going to a castle today and met really nice people. She was talking about buying a kilt. We actually have one since my family long ago was of the on clan (I know from our geneology). The kilt is now full of moth holes, but I keep it. We used to like to go to the ish games here. Husband loves Scotland and the bag pipe music (he is Jewish, go figure). It was so hot people were passing out at the games. Why would they do the games during the hottest time of the year in California in kilts, woolen sox and head to toe in wool? Made no sense. I bought a beautiful woolen sweater there which I could never wear in California since it was never cold enough to wear it. I hope I put a little smile on your face! Will tell daughter, et al to visit Glasgow if they can. From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 12:20:45 PMSubject: Re: @whispiesHeat pad n ocean sounds sounds,lovely!Yes they will have lovely time im sureThey shud visit GlasgowIm from thereLovely art galleries architecture parksIm afraid im realy downFeet badly deteriated I realy feel distressed:-(------------------------------On Thu, May 31, 2012 09:53 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>I have a CD of ocean sounds and will do that with it. I don't use a hot water bottle, but a hot pad. >>>Hope you are having a wonderful day! My daughter and her husband left for Scotland this morning. I am jealous. >>> >> [ bird mites ] Re: OT - Blue Boy shots - see what you make of them >> >>Looks like save your money for the movies lol http :// lancaster . unl . edu /pest/resources/ ultrasonicdevices . shtml >> >> >> >> > > >> > >Gloria, >> > > >> > >Thank you for looking and for your feedback. As far as a video of moving fibers, the fibers DON'T move. They are not the organism. They are the covering. The fibers serve two purposes: camouflage and protection. The legs move, and fungi attacking other organisms move. >> > > >> > > >> > >I don't feel the necessity to defend my knowledge that Morgellons is real - not any more. The main reason I distribute my images is, well, there are two reasons: to hopefully reach someone who can positively identify some of the organisms so that I can seek the correct route to address them; and to let others know that there is a whole world out there, and somebody besides them knows that what they showed their doc in good faith, and got trashed for, could well have been, and probably was if they obtained their samples from bite sites as I do, the real deal: Morgellons . >> > > >> > >I might be able to find another series of stills that when viewed also reveals motion like the Blue Boy images do. The ones I am thinking of are of a cigar-shaped fibrous organism who happened to be stuck to the lint roller sheet at one end. What it was doing to try and get off the sticky sheet w >> > >> > >> > ------------------------------------ >> > >> >

Guest guest

LInda-Since starting Neurontin I have no weird body sensations, foot or body pain. Just a dull headache that I think is because I'm getting used to it.AandrayaOn Jun 1, 2012, at 7:39 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: I am so sorry dear C. I wish I could take your distress away for you. It is so strange that this crap lets up when weather is cooler. What could that be about? I know even with Lyme they say there is a season for it... I felt a fluctuation of symptoms over time. But who knows what it is. The bites become less and less severe as time goes along I've found. The bites used to feel like an ice pick into the feet. Now they are usually just a mild pinch and that's about it. What do they feel like to you? I'm sorry you are having such terrible time with it. What are you putting on your feet? Is it warm there?So you are from Glasgow... I wonder if daughter and son-in-law will go there. I'll send her a Facebook message and maybe they will go that way, not sure what their plans are. I know going to a castle today and met really nice people. She was talking about buying a kilt. We actually have one since my family long ago was of the on clan (I know from our geneology). The kilt is now full of moth holes, but I keep it. We used to like to go to the ish games here. Husband loves Scotland and the bag pipe music (he is Jewish, go figure). It was so hot people were passing out at the games. Why would they do the games during the hottest time of the year in California in kilts, woolen sox and head to toe in wool? Made no sense. I bought a beautiful woolen sweater there which I could never wear in California since it was never cold enough to wear it. I hope I put a little smile on your face! Will tell daughter, et al to visit Glasgow if they can. From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 12:20:45 PMSubject: Re: @whispiesHeat pad n ocean sounds sounds,lovely!Yes they will have lovely time im sureThey shud visit GlasgowIm from thereLovely art galleries architecture parksIm afraid im realy downFeet badly deteriated I realy feel distressed:-(------------------------------On Thu, May 31, 2012 09:53 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>I have a CD of ocean sounds and will do that with it. I don't use a hot water bottle, but a hot pad. >>>Hope you are having a wonderful day! My daughter and her husband left for Scotland this morning. I am jealous. >>> >> [ bird mites ] Re: OT - Blue Boy shots - see what you make of them >> >>Looks like save your money for the movies lol http :// lancaster . unl . edu /pest/resources/ ultrasonicdevices . shtml >> >> >> >> > > >> > >Gloria, >> > > >> > >Thank you for looking and for your feedback. As far as a video of moving fibers, the fibers DON'T move. They are not the organism. They are the covering. The fibers serve two purposes: camouflage and protection. The legs move, and fungi attacking other organisms move. >> > > >> > > >> > >I don't feel the necessity to defend my knowledge that Morgellons is real - not any more. The main reason I distribute my images is, well, there are two reasons: to hopefully reach someone who can positively identify some of the organisms so that I can seek the correct route to address them; and to let others know that there is a whole world out there, and somebody besides them knows that what they showed their doc in good faith, and got trashed for, could well have been, and probably was if they obtained their samples from bite sites as I do, the real deal: Morgellons . >> > > >> > >I might be able to find another series of stills that when viewed also reveals motion like the Blue Boy images do. The ones I am thinking of are of a cigar-shaped fibrous organism who happened to be stuck to the lint roller sheet at one end. What it was doing to try and get off the sticky sheet w >> > >> > >> > ------------------------------------ >> > >> >

Guest guest

Very interesting Dray. I think a lot of the biting sensation is neurological and may not be coming from the outside. It certainly has occurred to me too because sometimes the pain was in one tiny spot and other times the sensation has been more global, in an area maybe the size of a silver dollar. That's my experience. This all points to internals to me. But I wish I knew which of the infections is the culprit.From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 7:04:24 PMSubject: Re: @whispies

LInda-Since starting Neurontin I have no weird body sensations, foot or body pain. Just a dull headache that I think is because I'm getting used to it.AandrayaOn Jun 1, 2012, at 7:39 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: I am so sorry dear C. I wish I could take your distress away for you. It is so strange that this crap lets up when weather is cooler. What could that be about? I know even with Lyme they say there is a season for it... I felt a fluctuation of symptoms over time. But who knows what it is. The bites become less and less severe as time goes along I've found. The bites used to feel like an ice pick into the feet. Now they are usually just a mild pinch and that's about it. What do they feel like to you? I'm sorry you are having such terrible time with it. What are you putting on your feet? Is it warm there?So you are from Glasgow... I wonder if daughter and son-in-law will go there. I'll send her a Facebook message and maybe they will go that way, not sure what their plans are. I know going to a castle today and met really nice people. She was talking about buying a kilt. We actually have one since my family long ago was of the on clan (I know from our geneology). The kilt is now full of moth holes, but I keep it. We used to like to go to the ish games here. Husband loves Scotland and the bag pipe music (he is Jewish, go figure). It was so hot people were passing out at the games. Why would they do the games during the hottest time of the year in California in kilts, woolen sox and head to toe in wool? Made no sense. I bought a beautiful woolen sweater there which I could never wear in California since it was never cold enough to wear it. I hope I put a little smile on your face! Will tell daughter, et al to visit Glasgow if they can. From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 12:20:45 PMSubject: Re: @whispiesHeat pad n ocean sounds sounds,lovely!Yes they will have lovely time im sureThey shud visit GlasgowIm from thereLovely art galleries architecture parksIm afraid im realy downFeet badly deteriated I realy feel distressed:-(------------------------------On Thu, May 31, 2012 09:53 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>I have a CD of ocean sounds and will do that with it. I don't use a hot water bottle, but a hot pad. >>>Hope you are having a wonderful day! My daughter and her husband left for Scotland this morning. I am jealous. >>> >> [ bird mites ] Re: OT - Blue Boy shots - see what you make of them >> >>Looks like save your money for the movies lol http :// lancaster . unl . edu /pest/resources/ ultrasonicdevices . shtml >> >> >> >> > > >> > >Gloria, >> > > >> > >Thank you for looking and for your feedback. As far as a video of moving fibers, the fibers DON'T move. They are not the organism. They are the covering. The fibers serve two purposes: camouflage and protection. The legs move, and fungi attacking other organisms move. >> > > >> > > >> > >I don't feel the necessity to defend my knowledge that Morgellons is real - not any more. The main reason I distribute my images is, well, there are two reasons: to hopefully reach someone who can positively identify some of the organisms so that I can seek the correct route to address them; and to let others know that there is a whole world out there, and somebody besides them knows that what they showed their doc in good faith, and got trashed for, could well have been, and probably was if they obtained their samples from bite sites as I do, the real deal: Morgellons . >> > > >> > >I might be able to find another series of stills that when viewed also reveals motion like the Blue Boy images do. The ones I am thinking of are of a cigar-shaped fibrous organism who happened to be stuck to the lint roller sheet at one end. What it was doing to try and get off the sticky sheet w >> > >> > >> > ------------------------------------ >> > >> >

Guest guest

Depends on which one is hungry :-)

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 12:18 AM EDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>Very interesting Dray. I think a lot of the biting sensation is neurological

and may not be coming from the outside. It certainly has occurred to me too

because sometimes the pain was in one tiny spot and other times the sensation

has been more global, in an area maybe the size of a silver dollar. That's my

experience. This all points to internals to me. But I wish I knew which of the

infections is the culprit.

>

>

>

>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> > >

>> > >Gloria,

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >