RemedySpot.com

Re: I used Lysol successfully

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Of all the stuff I sprayed in the air,I found Lysol to be the most successful. Of course, the denatured alcohol worked as well and the smell was very fresh - but I had to give that up, I was melting everything.

I used the denatured alcohol on the flooring of the car after I removed all the carpeting - but I melted parts which were held together by glue - it's amazing how many places in a car that are held together by glue of some sort!

So ever after, I used Lysol except on sheets and pillows, Denatured alcohol killed anything alive and left a great fresh smell so I continued spraying that on my sheets just before sleeping.

Trust Lysol. I would never be without it even though I feel nothing in the air or my body.

From: mitesbegone <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 8:45 PMSubject: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

Hi, I did a search as I was about to embark upon my Lysol fungus and mite eradication program. I was not sure how to use it, so I give a great big shout out to my girl for letting me know how and when to use it, and another shout out to my other girl Aggi who told me how she used it successfully. There are probably more of you out there that have used and posted about this, so thank you thank you.I am now off to do this....Of course, if it doesn't work, I know who to come after....LOL just kidding. I already know that what works for one might not work for another. So, I am keeping my toes crossed as I can't cross my fingers while I am spraying. And yes, my eyes will be crossed as well....LOLTerryThis is what wrote: > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally

worked for me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 months.> >> > Love and light,> >

Guest guest

After sleeping so well at home last night, after spraying my walls and ceiling

with Lysol, I am a believer.

Terry

> > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean

in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and

bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week for months and

now only about every 3-4 months.

> > >

> > > Love and light,

> > >

>

Guest guest

Same here ... Lysol Complete Clean was most effective... plus the alcohol of course.

Terry, I am back from vacation to answer any question you still may have !

Big hug for all my friends here. I am off the abx for about 10 days now :-) Hope it all stays well !!

Von: los <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 16:58 Dienstag, 15.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Of all the stuff I sprayed in the air,I found Lysol to be the most successful. Of course, the denatured alcohol worked as well and the smell was very fresh - but I had to give that up, I was melting everything.

I used the denatured alcohol on the flooring of the car after I removed all the carpeting - but I melted parts which were held together by glue - it's amazing how many places in a car that are held together by glue of some sort!

So ever after, I used Lysol except on sheets and pillows, Denatured alcohol killed anything alive and left a great fresh smell so I continued spraying that on my sheets just before sleeping.

Trust Lysol. I would never be without it even though I feel nothing in the air or my body.

From: mitesbegone <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 8:45 PMSubject: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

Hi, I did a search as I was about to embark upon my Lysol fungus and mite eradication program. I was not sure how to use it, so I give a great big shout out to my girl for letting me know how and when to use it, and another shout out to my other girl Aggi who told me how she used it successfully. There are probably more of you out there that have used and posted about this, so thank you thank you.I am now off to do this....Of course, if it doesn't work, I know who to come after....LOL just kidding. I already know that what works for one might not work for another. So, I am keeping my toes crossed as I can't cross my fingers while I am spraying. And yes, my eyes will be crossed as well....LOLTerryThis is what wrote: > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally

worked for me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 months.> >> > Love and light,> >

Guest guest

Missed you Aggi. Big hug back to you. Hope you had a fabulous vacation. Love, From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 7:40:54 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Same here ... Lysol Complete Clean was most effective... plus the alcohol of course.

Big hug for all my friends here. I am off the abx for about 10 days now :-) Hope it all stays well !!

Von: los <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 16:58 Dienstag, 15.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Guest guest

Missed you too lovely ! We have been 10 days in Croatia on a very small island and it has

been very nice indeed. For the first time I did not bring any mites with me, so that was a big bonus ! :-)

Hope all is going well with your new medication !?

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:06 Montag, 21.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Missed you Aggi. Big hug back to you. Hope you had a fabulous vacation.

Love,

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 7:40:54 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Guest guest

Hi, Aggi!

Great to hear that you have had a mite-free vacation!

Take care!Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 6:48 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Missed you too lovely ! We have been 10 days in Croatia on a very small island and it has

been very nice indeed. For the first time I did not bring any mites with me, so that was a big bonus ! :-)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:06 Montag, 21.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Love,

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 7:40:54 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Guest guest

Yeah, absolutely nothing bothered me there :-)))

Even that strange film in my hair disappeared to almost zero.

Back in my office and car it is there again.

Still think this is a fungus that "communicates" with the biofilm in my hair.

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 11:10 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hi, Aggi!

Take care!Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 6:48 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Love,

Guest guest

I agree Aggi. I just don't know what to make of it. Wherever it resides, it is nearly impossible to get rid of. I still have symptoms too at my home. Even with meds (and I'm taking a ton of them), I'm still getting sensations on the feet and hands. I did some soaks that Bill recommended and still getting these sensations. Hair does not have any sensations, and only a whispy little sensation elsewhere, but the feet have gotten worse in the last few weeks as the weather warms up. From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:02:21 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 11:10 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hi, Aggi!

Take care!Cecilia

Love,

Guest guest

Wonderful to run around barefoot again:)

> > > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete

Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the

mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week

for months and now only about every 3-4 months.

> > > >

> > > > Love and light,

> > > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I used mms spray on feet. Wherever I felt bitten I sprayed wintergreen alcohal

and vinegar, or orange guard in environment, floor bedding ect.

> > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean

in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and

bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week for months and

now only about every 3-4 months.

> > >

> > > Love and light,

> > >

>

Guest guest

I'll try it Marie. Is it a 1-1 ratio?From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 11:28:05 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfullyI used mms spray on feet. Wherever I felt bitten I sprayed wintergreen alcohal and vinegar, or orange guard in environment, floor bedding ect. > > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 months. > > > > > > Love and light, > > > >------------------------------------

Guest guest

> If 50% solution citric acid, 1 to 1. If 10% citric acid it is 1drop sodium

chlorite, 5 drops citric acid. With 50% or 1 to 1 wait 20 seconds for

activation, if 10% citric acid or 5 to 1 wait 3 minutes.

>

> For feet I use full strength 20 activated drops in 4 oz of DISTILLED water.

For face, sensitive areas I cut that in half. Add no baking soda for baths or

spray only ingestion.

>

> Have you tried ingestion with baking soda? I did 3 week protocol just for sake

of science. Protocol 1000, only. Oddly towards end of protocol I had metal taste

in mouth. Read many report this many speculate metal fillings, however I have

none.....so. I speculate for me either metal detox, or the distilled water for 3

weeks depleting minerals. Regardless feel better for detox, taste left

immediately after protocol was finished. Only last week of 3 week protocol I

noticed the metal taste.

> Peace solidarity

> > > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete

Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the

mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week

for months and now only about every 3-4 months.

> > > >

> > > > Love and light,

> > > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Hello ,

I am also dealing with small bites again since the weather got warmer here. It is mainly the groin area and alsounder the bra seams. It is not as awful as it used to be in the past, because somehow they lose the ability

of biting real nasty - Thank God !

I can truly believe what an exterminator told me: Once you have birdmites, you can not eradicate them, you can only control them.

I am now looking forward to move offices again. I trust this step is going to help the situation once again.

Overall I am still very happy of having the situation "under control" and enjoying an almost normal life plus the lovely wheather in Germany :-)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:09 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

I agree Aggi. I just don't know what to make of it. Wherever it resides, it is nearly impossible to get rid of. I still have symptoms too at my home. Even with meds (and I'm taking a ton of them), I'm still getting sensations on the feet and hands. I did some soaks that Bill recommended and still getting these sensations. Hair does not have any sensations, and only a whispy little sensation elsewhere, but the feet have gotten worse in the last few weeks as the weather warms up.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:02:21 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hi, Aggi!

Take care!Cecilia

Love,

Guest guest

Thanks so much for your honesty about this Aggi. I'm pretty happy right now myself, despite the fact that some of the bug issues remain but at a much more acceptable level. I bought a new small microscope and did find fibers, but not many. Not as many as I had seen in the past. My husband's skin showed no fibers at all. I'm grateful for that. Yes, I understand you are having wonderful beautiful weather, so time to get out and get that Vit. D... I hope you can move offices again too if that is in the cards for you. Same building though?I think my mites (or whatevertheyare) are well controlled at this point too, just get flare ups with the weather warming and then they go into more of a remission with the cooler weather. I do believe that the abx have helped a lot; the most complete solution for me would have been to move and continue the abx, but that isn't possible. I just do maintenance cleaning now, with some occasional deep cleaning. We're starting to see a reduction in spiders. My husband took silicone and plugged up all holes outside that could lead to the inside of the house. We got rid of plants that had lots of spiders and got rid of the storage shed on the back deck. We still have raised beds in the back with herbs and that is it.One thing that has helped my energy amazingly is the recommended herb Moringa from Marie. I won't ever be without it from hence on. Cheap too. I've tried many (100's) of expensive supplements over 25 years... but this one is the best. This supplement is for overall health and functioning and my depression has lifted because of it, went off the antidepressant I was on, energy is better overall, more optimistic. Sleep is better too. It took about 2 weeks for the effects of Moringa to kick in. It is doing major repair work on my nervous system.Marie: do you have the site name again where I can get Moringa in bulk? I want to start putting this into food as you have done. Maybe it is from www.life4ustore.com. Not sure as I can't find that link now. Many thanks!From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 4:14:30 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hello ,

I am also dealing with small bites again since the weather got warmer here. It is mainly the groin area and alsounder the bra seams. It is not as awful as it used to be in the past, because somehow they lose the ability

I can truly believe what an exterminator told me: Once you have birdmites, you can not eradicate them, you can only control them.

I am now looking forward to move offices again. I trust this step is going to help the situation once again.

Overall I am still very happy of having the situation "under control" and enjoying an almost normal life plus the lovely wheather in Germany :-)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:09 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

I agree Aggi. I just don't know what to make of it. Wherever it resides, it is nearly impossible to get rid of. I still have symptoms too at my home. Even with meds (and I'm taking a ton of them), I'm still getting sensations on the feet and hands. I did some soaks that Bill recommended and still getting these sensations. Hair does not have any sensations, and only a whispy little sensation elsewhere, but the feet have gotten worse in the last few weeks as the weather warms up.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:02:21 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hi, Aggi!

Take care!Cecilia

Love,

Guest guest

Hello ,

That sounds really positive and it makes me simply happy that you are feeling better at this point. Sooo good being able to sleep and not to worry too much, isn't it? Yes, we are enjoying the outdoor activities big time. Spring is the most wonderful time of the year for me anyway. We have been potting and re-potting on the patio last weekend and everything is green and blossoming now. We had friends over that weekend and we sat outside until 3 in the morning just enjoying ourselves. These are the moments I am so grateful for now.

There were times I would completely avoid the patio, because I got bit to death there on the nights.

Moving offices is a fact and yes, we are leaving the building and move into another one and despite the fact that I had a very nice office there, I am more than glad for leaving the place where all my mitemare has started and of course these big birds are also back now... just as every year....

, I always wanted to ask you if your hair flares up on the night as well, because mine does. It feels always better keeping it a bit damp, hair gel and hair spray also has got the same positive impact. I have given up with my hair as I am running out of ideas. Still believe, that I have got marked as a host up there

that is exactly how it feels.

I had been following the posts about Moringa and would like to try it myself. Do you think the capsules are having the same good quality? I will definitely look into it. Have got some money to waste as I am not taking any meds anymore;-) Besides, the olive leaf had the same great impact on me as you describe the Moringa here. Maybe I am going to get them both for getting the full energy bliss :-)

How good that you have got these spiders under control as well. Is it just one particular species, or are they different ones? Do they bite you as well ?

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:16 Mittwoch, 30.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Thanks so much for your honesty about this Aggi. I'm pretty happy right now myself, despite the fact that some of the bug issues remain but at a much more acceptable level. I bought a new small microscope and did find fibers, but not many. Not as many as I had seen in the past. My husband's skin showed no fibers at all. I'm grateful for that. Yes, I understand you are having wonderful beautiful weather, so time to get out and get that Vit. D... I hope you can move offices again too if that is in the cards for you. Same building though?

I think my mites (or whatevertheyare) are well controlled at this point too, just get flare ups with the weather warming and then they go into more of a remission with the cooler weather. I do believe that the abx have helped a lot; the most complete solution for me would have been to move and continue the abx, but that isn't possible. I just do maintenance cleaning now, with some occasional deep cleaning. We're starting to see a reduction in spiders. My husband took silicone and plugged up all holes outside that could lead to the inside of the house. We got rid of plants that had lots of spiders and got rid of the storage shed on the back deck. We still have raised beds in the back with herbs and that is it.

One thing that has helped my energy amazingly is the recommended herb Moringa from Marie. I won't ever be without it from hence on. Cheap too. I've tried many (100's) of expensive supplements over 25 years... but this one is the best. This supplement is for overall health and functioning and my depression has lifted because of it, went off the antidepressant I was on, energy is better overall, more optimistic. Sleep is better too. It took about 2 weeks for the effects of Moringa to kick in. It is doing major repair work on my nervous system.

Marie: do you have the site name again where I can get Moringa in bulk? I want to start putting this into food as you have done. Maybe it is from www.life4ustore.com. Not sure as I can't find that link now. Many thanks!

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 4:14:30 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hello ,

Hi, Aggi!

Take care!Cecilia

Love,

Guest guest

HI, Aggi!So sorry to hear you´re getting bit again. Do you still have to clean often and use the lysol etc...?

Take care!Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:14 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hello ,

Hi, Aggi!

Take care!Cecilia

Love,

Guest guest

Hi Cecilia, hope you are keeping well !

There is nothing to worry as the bites are not half as painful anymore. The mites are not disturbing my sleep either. Is is more like waking up in the morning to notice that I have a few new bites in the groin area, which is surely not healthy, but not devastating either. A full moon tonight is also not helpful.

Apart from that and the strange film on my hair, my life is pretty normal and happy again.

As for cleaning I do the hoovering once a week and a wet mopping with Lysol complete clean once a week.

I do not need to vacuum the upholstery in the living room anymore. I still add Lysol as a conditioner in the washing machine. I do normal routine cleaning now plus a thorough cleaning in individual rooms now and then. Most recently I have cleaned the whole kitchen in and out, but without mopping the walls... that was a first ;-)

Still believe that the ABX has been my life savior... and everyone in this group of course !

Best wishes,

Aggi

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 15:38 Donnerstag, 31.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

HI, Aggi!So sorry to hear you´re getting bit again. Do you still have to clean often and use the lysol etc...?

Take care!Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:14 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hello ,

Hi, Aggi!

Take care!Cecilia

Love,

Guest guest

Dear ,

I have also added my answers below.

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 0:15 Donnerstag, 31.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hello Aggi,

Thank you for your kind thoughts Aggi. We seem to be at a very similar stage with this stuff and I'm sleeping pretty well most days. I'm so happy to hear that you were able to be outside on your patio during this gorgeous weather and even had friends over. This experience makes us so grateful for everything that we previously took for granted. I hope this is a lesson we never forget. 3 am in the morning? I'd be a basket case! But I love hearing that because it lets me know you have let go, not worrying and enjoying friends immensely. So good for you!

So true , I never thought this would ever happen again and I am more than grateful for it !

I haven't had hair flares for a long time. I did the first year or so, but my essential oils really did the trick for me and these things never came back. I kept my hair short for a long time, but hair is now longer (almost to shoulders) which looks better on me. I have very thick hair so it was a real problem, but no longer. The shampoo I use I get locally from the supermarkets here and the shampoo does have tea tree oil in it. I use it and grandma's lye soap as a body wash. I recognize that I do have Morgellons because I see fibers in and on my skin. I ordered some Miracle II soap yesterday just to try especially on the skin. I do not know how much of this overall disease is 1) bird mites 2) Lyme Disease and coinfections and/or 3) chemtrail residue which is a complex topic all by itself (I think a toxic soup) being sprayed all over the world.

I like your expression "toxic soup" and I think you hit the nail on the head here !

I'm holding my breath about the spiders. So far seeing far fewer and they were only one type of spider which I never got identified, but had intended to. They were coming in the house in the 100's. Some were the size of a flea, others much larger until they grew to the size of a large split pea or bigger--they range in color from light tan to a dark brown when mature. They did bite us on several occasions and we got rashes and swollen areas that would not go away for several months. I suspect that these carry Bartonella and who knows what else.

More shit to worry abot... this is all so scary. There might be a connection with the mites, because they are also acarids and do bite you ... unbelievable !

I'm using the Moringa capsules right now, but want to switch over to the bulk form. Moringa has a pleasant herby taste, so would go okay is most food. I got mine from www.life4ustore.com. I don't know if they will send it to Germany, but if they don't, I'll buy it for you and send it to you and you can reimburse me. Let me know what you find out. You could call the woman who sells Moringa and see what she would do. This stuff is that good. Tell her Marie Freman referred you and Marie will get a free bottle.

Thanks so much for offering , but I have found plenty of companies in Germany and today I have ordered the capsules.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 2:51:00 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hello ,

That sounds really positive and it makes me simply happy that you are feeling better at this point. Sooo good being able to sleep and not to worry too much, isn't it? Yes, we are enjoying the outdoor activities big time. Spring is the most wonderful time of the year for me anyway. We have been potting and re-potting on the patio last weekend and everything is green and blossoming now. We had friends over that weekend and we sat outside until 3 in the morning just enjoying ourselves. These are the moments I am so grateful for now.

There were times I would completely avoid the patio, because I got bit to death there on the nights.

Moving offices is a fact and yes, we are leaving the building and move into another one and despite the fact that I had a very nice office there, I am more than glad for leaving the place where all my mitemare has started and of course these big birds are also back now... just as every year....

, I always wanted to ask you if your hair flares up on the night as well, because mine does. It feels always better keeping it a bit damp, hair gel and hair spray also has got the same positive impact. I have given up with my hair as I am running out of ideas. Still believe, that I have got marked as a host up there

I had been following the posts about Moringa and would like to try it myself. Do you think the capsules are having the same good quality? I will definitely look into it. Have got some money to waste as I am not taking any meds anymore;-) Besides, the olive leaf had the same great impact on me as you describe the Moringa here. Maybe I am going to get them both for getting the full energy bliss :-)

How good that you have got these spiders under control as well. Is it just one particular species, or are they different ones? Do they bite you as well ?

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:16 Mittwoch, 30.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Thanks so much for your honesty about this Aggi. I'm pretty happy right now myself, despite the fact that some of the bug issues remain but at a much more acceptable level. I bought a new small microscope and did find fibers, but not many. Not as many as I had seen in the past. My husband's skin showed no fibers at all. I'm grateful for that. Yes, I understand you are having wonderful beautiful weather, so time to get out and get that Vit. D... I hope you can move offices again too if that is in the cards for you. Same building though?

I think my mites (or whatevertheyare) are well controlled at this point too, just get flare ups with the weather warming and then they go into more of a remission with the cooler weather. I do believe that the abx have helped a lot; the most complete solution for me would have been to move and continue the abx, but that isn't possible. I just do maintenance cleaning now, with some occasional deep cleaning. We're starting to see a reduction in spiders. My husband took silicone and plugged up all holes outside that could lead to the inside of the house. We got rid of plants that had lots of spiders and got rid of the storage shed on the back deck. We still have raised beds in the back with herbs and that is it.

One thing that has helped my energy amazingly is the recommended herb Moringa from Marie. I won't ever be without it from hence on. Cheap too. I've tried many (100's) of expensive supplements over 25 years... but this one is the best. This supplement is for overall health and functioning and my depression has lifted because of it, went off the antidepressant I was on, energy is better overall, more optimistic. Sleep is better too. It took about 2 weeks for the effects of Moringa to kick in. It is doing major repair work on my nervous system.

Marie: do you have the site name again where I can get Moringa in bulk? I want to start putting this into food as you have done. Maybe it is from www.life4ustore.com. Not sure as I can't find that link now. Many thanks!

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 4:14:30 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hello ,

Hi, Aggi!

Take care!Cecilia

Love,

Guest guest

Aggi,I can't wait to hear your reaction to the Moringa. Good that you found it in Germany! Yes!!!From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 11:59:34 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Dear ,

I have also added my answers below.

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 0:15 Donnerstag, 31.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hello Aggi,

Thank you for your kind thoughts Aggi. We seem to be at a very similar stage with this stuff and I'm sleeping pretty well most days. I'm so happy to hear that you were able to be outside on your patio during this gorgeous weather and even had friends over. This experience makes us so grateful for everything that we previously took for granted. I hope this is a lesson we never forget. 3 am in the morning? I'd be a basket case! But I love hearing that because it lets me know you have let go, not worrying and enjoying friends immensely. So good for you!

So true , I never thought this would ever happen again and I am more than grateful for it !

I haven't had hair flares for a long time. I did the first year or so, but my essential oils really did the trick for me and these things never came back. I kept my hair short for a long time, but hair is now longer (almost to shoulders) which looks better on me. I have very thick hair so it was a real problem, but no longer. The shampoo I use I get locally from the supermarkets here and the shampoo does have tea tree oil in it. I use it and grandma's lye soap as a body wash. I recognize that I do have Morgellons because I see fibers in and on my skin. I ordered some Miracle II soap yesterday just to try especially on the skin. I do not know how much of this overall disease is 1) bird mites 2) Lyme Disease and coinfections and/or 3) chemtrail residue which is a complex topic all by itself (I think a toxic soup) being sprayed all over the world.

I like your expression "toxic soup" and I think you hit the nail on the head here !

I'm holding my breath about the spiders. So far seeing far fewer and they were only one type of spider which I never got identified, but had intended to. They were coming in the house in the 100's. Some were the size of a flea, others much larger until they grew to the size of a large split pea or bigger--they range in color from light tan to a dark brown when mature. They did bite us on several occasions and we got rashes and swollen areas that would not go away for several months. I suspect that these carry Bartonella and who knows what else.

More shit to worry abot... this is all so scary. There might be a connection with the mites, because they are also acarids and do bite you ... unbelievable !

I'm using the Moringa capsules right now, but want to switch over to the bulk form. Moringa has a pleasant herby taste, so would go okay is most food. I got mine from www.life4ustore.com. I don't know if they will send it to Germany, but if they don't, I'll buy it for you and send it to you and you can reimburse me. Let me know what you find out. You could call the woman who sells Moringa and see what she would do. This stuff is that good. Tell her Marie Freman referred you and Marie will get a free bottle.

Thanks so much for offering , but I have found plenty of companies in Germany and today I have ordered the capsules.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 2:51:00 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hello ,

Hello ,

Hi, Aggi!

Take care!Cecilia

Love,

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Aggi-If you have bite marks showing up in the groin area and some bite sensations consider bartonella along with the Lyme. Aandraya On Jun 4, 2012, at 9:49 AM, Aggi Assmann wrote: Hi Cecilia, hope you are keeping well ! There is nothing to worry as the bites are not half as painful anymore. The mites are not disturbing my sleep either. Is is more like waking up in the morning to notice that I have a few new bites in the groin area, which is surely not healthy, but not devastating either. A full moon tonight is also not helpful. Apart from that and the strange film on my hair, my life is pretty normal and happy again. As for cleaning I do the hoovering once a week and a wet mopping with Lysol complete clean once a week. I do not need to vacuum the upholstery in the living room anymore. I still add Lysol as a conditioner in the washing machine. I do normal routine cleaning now plus a thorough cleaning in individual rooms now and then. Most recently I have cleaned the whole kitchen in and out, but without mopping the walls... that was a first ;-) Still believe that the ABX has been my life savior... and everyone in this group of course ! Best wishes, Aggi Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 15:38 Donnerstag, 31.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully HI, Aggi!So sorry to hear you´re getting bit again. Do you still have to clean often and use the lysol etc...? Take care!Cecilia From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:14 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully Hello , I am also dealing with small bites again since the weather got warmer here. It is mainly the groin area and alsounder the bra seams. It is not as awful as it used to be in the past, because somehow they lose the ability of biting real nasty - Thank God ! I can truly believe what an exterminator told me: Once you have birdmites, you can not eradicate them, you can only control them. I am now looking forward to move offices again. I trust this step is going to help the situation once again. Overall I am still very happy of having the situation "under control" and enjoying an almost normal life plus the lovely wheather in Germany :-) Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:09 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully I agree Aggi. I just don't know what to make of it. Wherever it resides, it is nearly impossible to get rid of. I still have symptoms too at my home. Even with meds (and I'm taking a ton of them), I'm still getting sensations on the feet and hands. I did some soaks that Bill recommended and still getting these sensations. Hair does not have any sensations, and only a whispy little sensation elsewhere, but the feet have gotten worse in the last few weeks as the weather warms up. From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:02:21 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully Yeah, absolutely nothing bothered me there :-))) Even that strange film in my hair disappeared to almost zero. Back in my office and car it is there again. Still think this is a fungus that "communicates" with the biofilm in my hair. Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 11:10 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully Hi, Aggi! Great to hear that you have had a mite-free vacation! Take care!Cecilia From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 6:48 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully Missed you too lovely ! We have been 10 days in Croatia on a very small island and it has been very nice indeed. For the first time I did not bring any mites with me, so that was a big bonus ! :-) Hope all is going well with your new medication !? Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:06 Montag, 21.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully Missed you Aggi. Big hug back to you. Hope you had a fabulous vacation. Love, From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 7:40:54 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully Same here ... Lysol Complete Clean was most effective... plus the alcohol of course. Terry, I am back from vacation to answer any question you still may have ! Big hug for all my friends here. I am off the abx for about 10 days now :-) Hope it all stays well !! Von: los <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 16:58 Dienstag, 15.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully Of all the stuff I sprayed in the air,I found Lysol to be the most successful. Of course, the denatured alcohol worked as well and the smell was very fresh - but I had to give that up, I was melting everything. I used the denatured alcohol on the flooring of the car after I removed all the carpeting - but I melted parts which were held together by glue - it's amazing how many places in a car that are held together by glue of some sort! So ever after, I used Lysol except on sheets and pillows, Denatured alcohol killed anything alive and left a great fresh smell so I continued spraying that on my sheets just before sleeping. Trust Lysol. I would never be without it even though I feel nothing in the air or my body. From: mitesbegone <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 8:45 PMSubject: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you Hi, I did a search as I was about to embark upon my Lysol fungus and mite eradication program. I was not sure how to use it, so I give a great big shout out to my girl for letting me know how and when to use it, and another shout out to my other girl Aggi who told me how she used it successfully. There are probably more of you out there that have used and posted about this, so thank you thank you.I am now off to do this....Of course, if it doesn't work, I know who to come after....LOL just kidding. I already know that what works for one might not work for another. So, I am keeping my toes crossed as I can't cross my fingers while I am spraying. And yes, my eyes will be crossed as well....LOLTerryThis is what wrote: > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 months.> >> > Love and light,> >

Guest guest

Hi Aandraya,

Thanks for your concern, but my last bites are about 3 weeks ago now. I am 100% better ! :-)

Been reading that you are not so well lately. Hope you get better soon.

Healing hugs,

Aggi

Von: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 20:58 Sonntag, 8.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Aggi-

If you have bite marks showing up in the groin area and some bite sensations consider bartonella along with the Lyme.

Aandraya

On Jun 4, 2012, at 9:49 AM, Aggi Assmann wrote:

Hi Cecilia, hope you are keeping well !

There is nothing to worry as the bites are not half as painful anymore. The mites are not disturbing my sleep either. Is is more like waking up in the morning to notice that I have a few new bites in the groin area, which is surely not healthy, but not devastating either. A full moon tonight is also not helpful.

Apart from that and the strange film on my hair, my life is pretty normal and happy again.

As for cleaning I do the hoovering once a week and a wet mopping with Lysol complete clean once a week.

I do not need to vacuum the upholstery in the living room anymore. I still add Lysol as a conditioner in the washing machine. I do normal routine cleaning now plus a thorough cleaning in individual rooms now and then. Most recently I have cleaned the whole kitchen in and out, but without mopping the walls... that was a first ;-)

Still believe that the ABX has been my life savior... and everyone in this group of course !

Best wishes,

Aggi

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 15:38 Donnerstag, 31.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol

successfully

Take care!Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:14 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol

successfully

Hello ,

Hi, Aggi!

Take care!Cecilia

Love,

Guest guest

Thanks, Aggi, I'm progressing. It's quite a rollercoaster. New doctor, he's hitting me hard and has a whole diffent protocolAandrayaOn Jul 10, 2012, at 8:09 AM, Aggi Assmann wrote: Hi Aandraya, Thanks for your concern, but my last bites are about 3 weeks ago now. I am 100% better ! :-) Been reading that you are not so well lately. Hope you get better soon. Healing hugs, Aggi Von: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 20:58 Sonntag, 8.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully Aggi- If you have bite marks showing up in the groin area and some bite sensations consider bartonella along with the Lyme. Aandraya On Jun 4, 2012, at 9:49 AM, Aggi Assmann wrote: Hi Cecilia, hope you are keeping well ! There is nothing to worry as the bites are not half as painful anymore. The mites are not disturbing my sleep either. Is is more like waking up in the morning to notice that I have a few new bites in the groin area, which is surely not healthy, but not devastating either. A full moon tonight is also not helpful. Apart from that and the strange film on my hair, my life is pretty normal and happy again. As for cleaning I do the hoovering once a week and a wet mopping with Lysol complete clean once a week. I do not need to vacuum the upholstery in the living room anymore. I still add Lysol as a conditioner in the washing machine. I do normal routine cleaning now plus a thorough cleaning in individual rooms now and then. Most recently I have cleaned the whole kitchen in and out, but without mopping the walls... that was a first ;-) Still believe that the ABX has been my life savior... and everyone in this group of course ! Best wishes, Aggi Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 15:38 Donnerstag, 31.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully HI, Aggi!So sorry to hear you´re getting bit again. Do you still have to clean often and use the lysol etc...? Take care!Cecilia From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:14 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully Hello , I am also dealing with small bites again since the weather got warmer here. It is mainly the groin area and alsounder the bra seams. It is not as awful as it used to be in the past, because somehow they lose the ability of biting real nasty - Thank God ! I can truly believe what an exterminator told me: Once you have birdmites, you can not eradicate them, you can only control them. I am now looking forward to move offices again. I trust this step is going to help the situation once again. Overall I am still very happy of having the situation "under control" and enjoying an almost normal life plus the lovely wheather in Germany :-) Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:09 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully I agree Aggi. I just don't know what to make of it. Wherever it resides, it is nearly impossible to get rid of. I still have symptoms too at my home. Even with meds (and I'm taking a ton of them), I'm still getting sensations on the feet and hands. I did some soaks that Bill recommended and still getting these sensations. Hair does not have any sensations, and only a whispy little sensation elsewhere, but the feet have gotten worse in the last few weeks as the weather warms up. From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:02:21 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully Yeah, absolutely nothing bothered me there :-))) Even that strange film in my hair disappeared to almost zero. Back in my office and car it is there again. Still think this is a fungus that "communicates" with the biofilm in my hair. Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 11:10 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully Hi, Aggi! Great to hear that you have had a mite-free vacation! Take care!Cecilia From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 6:48 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully Missed you too lovely ! We have been 10 days in Croatia on a very small island and it has been very nice indeed. For the first time I did not bring any mites with me, so that was a big bonus ! :-) Hope all is going well with your new medication !? Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:06 Montag, 21.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully Missed you Aggi. Big hug back to you. Hope you had a fabulous vacation. Love, From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 7:40:54 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully Same here ... Lysol Complete Clean was most effective... plus the alcohol of course. Terry, I am back from vacation to answer any question you still may have ! Big hug for all my friends here. I am off the abx for about 10 days now :-) Hope it all stays well !! Von: los <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 16:58 Dienstag, 15.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully Of all the stuff I sprayed in the air,I found Lysol to be the most successful. Of course, the denatured alcohol worked as well and the smell was very fresh - but I had to give that up, I was melting everything. I used the denatured alcohol on the flooring of the car after I removed all the carpeting - but I melted parts which were held together by glue - it's amazing how many places in a car that are held together by glue of some sort! So ever after, I used Lysol except on sheets and pillows, Denatured alcohol killed anything alive and left a great fresh smell so I continued spraying that on my sheets just before sleeping. Trust Lysol. I would never be without it even though I feel nothing in the air or my body. From: mitesbegone <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 8:45 PMSubject: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you Hi, I did a search as I was about to embark upon my Lysol fungus and mite eradication program. I was not sure how to use it, so I give a great big shout out to my girl for letting me know how and when to use it, and another shout out to my other girl Aggi who told me how she used it successfully. There are probably more of you out there that have used and posted about this, so thank you thank you.I am now off to do this....Of course, if it doesn't work, I know who to come after....LOL just kidding. I already know that what works for one might not work for another. So, I am keeping my toes crossed as I can't cross my fingers while I am spraying. And yes, my eyes will be crossed as well....LOLTerryThis is what wrote: > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 months.> >> > Love and light,> >

Guest guest

Aandraya, is this the doctor you saw when you went to DC? Or do I have that

confused. I don't understand. Is the protocol making you sicker? Is this

Herxing? Would you mind sharing a bit please...I am curious as to what the new

doctor is trying out on you. I know you have gotten hit with so many

infections..Lyme, Bart and Babs...is there something else? I know how complex

this all is. Do you no longer see the fungus?

Sorry to be such a snoop...worried about you dear.

Terry

> >> > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol

> >> Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc.

> >> It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for

> >> me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4

> >> months.

> >> > >

> >> > > Love and light,

> >> > >

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Terry, I know you asked Aandraya, but she is doing much better. I know because I'm on the Wisconsin Lyme forum and she is too. From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:25:44 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfullyAandraya, is this the doctor you saw when you went to DC? Or do I have that confused. I don't understand. Is the protocol making you sicker? Is this Herxing? Would you mind sharing a bit please...I am curious as to what the new doctor is trying out on you. I know you have gotten hit with so many infections..Lyme, Bart and Babs...is there something else? I know how complex this all is. Do you no longer see the fungus?Sorry to be such a snoop...worried about you dear.Terry> >> > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol > >> Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. > >> It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for > >> me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 > >> months.> >> > >> >> > > Love and light,> >> > > > >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> >> >> >> >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Oh, I just got a bit homesick;-) I used to live in Beloit, Wisconsin...

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 7:22 Donnerstag, 19.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Terry, I know you asked Aandraya, but she is doing much better. I know because I'm on the Wisconsin Lyme forum and she is too.

From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:25:44 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfullyAandraya, is this the doctor you saw when you went to DC? Or do I have that confused. I don't understand. Is the protocol making you sicker? Is this Herxing? Would you mind sharing a bit please...I am curious as to what the new doctor is trying out on you. I know you have gotten hit with so many infections..Lyme, Bart and Babs...is there something else? I know how complex

this all is. Do you no longer see the fungus?Sorry to be such a snoop...worried about you dear.Terry> >> > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol > >> Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. > >> It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for > >> me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 > >> months.> >> > >> >> > > Love and light,> >> > > > >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>>

>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> >> >> >> >>------------------------------------