RemedySpot.com

Re: I used Lysol successfully

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That's good to know ´, Thank you for telling us. How are you doing sweetheart ?

Have you got used to all the new meds though?

Besides, you were not negative at all in your previous post about this cruel world. Sad but true,

these are simple facts. BUT: WE CAN ALL MAKE IT BETTER ! AND THIS GROUP REALLY DOES !

THANK YOU GUYS ... FOR BEING THERE !!

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 7:22 Donnerstag, 19.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Terry, I know you asked Aandraya, but she is doing much better. I know because I'm on the Wisconsin Lyme forum and she is too.

From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:25:44 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfullyAandraya, is this the doctor you saw when you went to DC? Or do I have that confused. I don't understand. Is the protocol making you sicker? Is this Herxing? Would you mind sharing a bit please...I am curious as to what the new doctor is trying out on you. I know you have gotten hit with so many infections..Lyme, Bart and Babs...is there something else? I know how complex

this all is. Do you no longer see the fungus?Sorry to be such a snoop...worried about you dear.Terry> >> > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol > >> Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. > >> It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for > >> me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 > >> months.> >> > >> >> > > Love and light,> >> > > > >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>>

>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> >> >> >> >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

is right, I am doing much better! Thanks!AandrayaOn Jul 19, 2012, at 12:22 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Terry, I know you asked Aandraya, but she is doing much better. I know because I'm on the Wisconsin Lyme forum and she is too. From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:25:44 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfullyAandraya, is this the doctor you saw when you went to DC? Or do I have that confused. I don't understand. Is the protocol making you sicker? Is this Herxing? Would you mind sharing a bit please...I am curious as to what the new doctor is trying out on you. I know you have gotten hit with so many infections..Lyme, Bart and Babs...is there something else? I know how complex this all is. Do you no longer see the fungus?Sorry to be such a snoop...worried about you dear.Terry> >> > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol > >> Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. > >> It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for > >> me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 > >> months.> >> > >> >> > > Love and light,> >> > > > >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> >> >> >> >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

I am doing much better. I''m going to the Jemsek Specialty Clinic. I haven't had the fungus issues for a couple years now.On Jul 18, 2012, at 10:25 PM, mitesbegone wrote: Aandraya, is this the doctor you saw when you went to DC? Or do I have that confused. I don't understand. Is the protocol making you sicker? Is this Herxing? Would you mind sharing a bit please...I am curious as to what the new doctor is trying out on you. I know you have gotten hit with so many infections..Lyme, Bart and Babs...is there something else? I know how complex this all is. Do you no longer see the fungus? Sorry to be such a snoop...worried about you dear. Terry > >> > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol > >> Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. > >> It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for > >> me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 > >> months. > >> > > > >> > > Love and light, > >> > > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > >