RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: lesion relief

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kajay-Those lesions are from Bartonella, very common when it presents in the skin.AandrayaOn May 19, 2012, at 4:51 AM, mitesbegone <no_reply > wrote:

This is very good to know Kayjay. I too have a couple of these weird looking blood spots under the skin. They have not progressed into bursting though. They just seem to remain the same. But if they do start to burst, then I will remember your recommendation.

Thanks, Terry

>

> Do you have the kind of lesions that look like blood blisters either on or beneath the surface of the skin? When I was getting (this kind of) lesions, they would erupt from an area that had seemed to be perfect skin moments before. They soaked through the sleeve of my business suit and threatened to compromise my job security, not to mention they were completely freaking me out. Talk about feeling like my life was out of control...

>

> The day before I used Gordon's F-Zymes I got my last fresh lesion. The night I received the F-Zymes I mixed up a batch at 1 tsp to 4 oz water and sprayed it on like Gordon's printed instructions suggested. Over the next few days I watched my last lesion fade and heal, and waited for the new ones to appear.

>

> None did.

>

> That's how I got rid of the lesions. I still have Morgellons and, I now know, Lyme, so I still get fresh bloody red DOTS, but no more lesions, at least not for now, and it has been 14 months since my last lesion, 14 months since the day I started using F-Zymes.

>

> But what if for reasons of price, skepticism, fear, caution, or whatever, you do not get the F-Zymes, but you do most definitely have the hematoma type lesions?

>

> Ever hear of a styptic pencil? That is the thing men buy to stop the bleeding when they cut themselves shaving. They cost a buck or two and are always sold next to men's razors. In addition to stopping bleeding, they are antibacterial. I broke mine into two or three smaller pieces so I could carry one in my purse, keep one by my computers at work and home (out of sight at work of course). When I got a fresh lesion, I slipped away for a second and literally ground the end of the styptic pencil right into the lesion. It didn't matter if it was above or below the skin, it always stopped the lesion from continuing to develop and in moments I it would begin to fade.

>

> There you have it: my best case lesion relief (F-Zymes) and my pre-Zymes lesion relief (styptic pencil).

>

> Love,

> Kajay

> http://morjella.com

>

Guest guest

Hmm, good to know. Thanks, Aandraya. Once again I appreciate your pushing me to get tested for Lyme and to find an LLMD. It took me awhile to accept that I had yet another (and another and another) disease when the Morgellons has been so devastating. I gradually, through reading your posts and those of others, that heck, I had been fighting all these other diseases all along, but had been limited to the tools discovered within the Morgellons realm. Opening myself up to the possibility of other diseases has given me access to many more tools with which to understand and fight all of these related infections.Thanks to the others who helped encourage me in this direction too. Aandraya just kicked me in the butt a little more regularly, if

diplomatically!Kajay From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 7:50 AM Subject: Re: Re: lesion relief

Kajay-Those lesions are from Bartonella, very common when it presents in the skin.AandrayaOn May 19, 2012, at 4:51 AM, mitesbegone <no_reply > wrote:

This is very good to know Kayjay. I too have a couple of these weird looking blood spots under the skin. They have not progressed into bursting though. They just seem to remain the same. But if they do start to burst, then I will remember your recommendation.

Thanks, Terry

>

> Do you have the kind of lesions that look like blood blisters either on or beneath the surface of the skin? When I was getting (this kind of) lesions, they would erupt from an area that had seemed to be perfect skin moments before. They soaked through the sleeve of my business suit and threatened to compromise my job security, not to mention they were completely freaking me out. Talk about feeling like my life was out of control...

>

> The day before I used Gordon's F-Zymes I got my last fresh lesion. The night I received the F-Zymes I mixed up a batch at 1 tsp to 4 oz water and sprayed it on like Gordon's printed instructions suggested. Over the next few days I watched my last lesion fade and heal, and waited for the new ones to appear.

>

> None did.

>

> That's how I got rid of the lesions. I still have Morgellons and, I now know, Lyme, so I still get fresh bloody red DOTS, but no more lesions, at least not for now, and it has been 14 months since my last lesion, 14 months since the day I started using F-Zymes.

>

> But what if for reasons of price, skepticism, fear, caution, or whatever, you do not get the F-Zymes, but you do most definitely have the hematoma type lesions?

>

> Ever hear of a styptic pencil? That is the thing men buy to stop the bleeding when they cut themselves shaving. They cost a buck or two and are always sold next to men's razors. In addition to stopping bleeding, they are antibacterial. I broke mine into two or three smaller pieces so I could carry one in my purse, keep one by my computers at work and home (out of sight at work of course). When I got a fresh lesion, I slipped away for a second and literally ground the end of the styptic pencil right into the lesion. It didn't matter if it was above or below the skin, it always stopped the lesion from continuing to develop and in moments I it would begin to fade.

>

> There you have it: my best case lesion relief (F-Zymes) and my pre-Zymes lesion relief (styptic pencil).

>

> Love,

> Kajay

>

Guest guest

:) From: "Kajay" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 1:23:23 PMSubject: Re: Re: lesion relief

Hmm, good to know. Thanks, Aandraya. Once again I appreciate your pushing me to get tested for Lyme and to find an LLMD. It took me awhile to accept that I had yet another (and another and another) disease when the Morgellons has been so devastating. I gradually, through reading your posts and those of others, that heck, I had been fighting all these other diseases all along, but had been limited to the tools discovered within the Morgellons realm. Opening myself up to the possibility of other diseases has given me access to many more tools with which to understand and fight all of these related infections.Thanks to the others who helped encourage me in this direction too. Aandraya just kicked me in the butt a little more regularly, if

diplomatically!Kajay From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 7:50 AM Subject: Re: Re: lesion relief

Thanks, Terry

>

>

>

> None did.

>

>

>

>

>

> Love,

> Kajay

>

Guest guest

you knew you were one of the main ones, didn't you :-) From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 4:28 PM Subject: Re: Re: lesion relief

:) From: "Kajay" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 1:23:23 PMSubject: Re: Re: lesion relief

Thanks, Terry

>

>

>

> None did.

>

>

>

>

>

> Love,

> Kajay

>

Guest guest

You for me as well Kajay! Love ya girl.From: "Kajay" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 3:49:09 PMSubject: Re: Re: lesion relief

you knew you were one of the main ones, didn't you :-) From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 4:28 PM Subject: Re: Re: lesion relief

Thanks, Terry

>

>

>

> None did.

>

>

>

>

>

> Love,

> Kajay

>