RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good News:) From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 5:33 AM Subject: Re: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

, the Lysol Complete Clean really seems to be working. It is amazing. Thus far we have sterilized my entire kitchen with it and then took to the living room and hallway. I can already feel the difference. It used to be when I walked from my bedroom into the other rooms I could feel this tiny little biting on my legs, but now, it hardly happens. I am so blessed to have found this group with all their wisdom and experience. I have truly benefited so much. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Terry

> >> > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 months.

> >> >

> >> > Love and light,

> >> >

> >

> >

> >

> >=

>

Guest guest

Terry, I am so happy that it works for you as good as it works for me !

Von: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 22:39 Freitag, 18.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: Re: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

Good News:)

From: mitesbegone <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 5:33 AMSubject: Re: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

, the Lysol Complete Clean really seems to be working. It is amazing. Thus far we have sterilized my entire kitchen with it and then took to the living room and hallway. I can already feel the difference. It used to be when I walked from my bedroom into the other rooms I could feel this tiny little biting on my legs, but now, it hardly happens. I am so blessed to have found this group with all their wisdom and experience. I have truly benefited so much. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.Terry > >> > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills

the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 months.> >> >> >> > Love and light,> >> > > >> >> >> >=>