RemedySpot.com

Re: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Terry, Make sure you are using the liquid Lysol Complete Clean to a gallon of water and NOT Lysol Disinfectant. The disinfectant did nothing for me. Love and light,s From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 9:45 PM Subject:

To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

Hi, I did a search as I was about to embark upon my Lysol fungus and mite eradication program. I was not sure how to use it, so I give a great big shout out to my girl for letting me know how and when to use it, and another shout out to my other girl Aggi who told me how she used it successfully. There are probably more of you out there that have used and posted about this, so thank you thank you.

I am now off to do this....Of course, if it doesn't work, I know who to come after....LOL just kidding. I already know that what works for one might not work for another. So, I am keeping my toes crossed as I can't cross my fingers while I am spraying. And yes, my eyes will be crossed as well....LOL

Terry

This is what wrote:

> > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 months.

> >

> > Love and light,

> >

Guest guest

You can also but it in the concentrated form. It's in the brown bottle. You dilute it with water. I think 2 1/2 Tablespoons makes a gallon. It's a cheaper option, under $5.00 per bottle, one bottle makes 9 gallons. Sent from my iPhoneOn May 15, 2012, at 3:52 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Terry, Make sure you are using the liquid Lysol Complete Clean to a gallon of water and NOT Lysol Disinfectant. The disinfectant did nothing for me. Love and light,s From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 9:45 PM Subject:

Hi, I did a search as I was about to embark upon my Lysol fungus and mite eradication program. I was not sure how to use it, so I give a great big shout out to my girl for letting me know how and when to use it, and another shout out to my other girl Aggi who told me how she used it successfully. There are probably more of you out there that have used and posted about this, so thank you thank you.

I am now off to do this....Of course, if it doesn't work, I know who to come after....LOL just kidding. I already know that what works for one might not work for another. So, I am keeping my toes crossed as I can't cross my fingers while I am spraying. And yes, my eyes will be crossed as well....LOL

Terry

This is what wrote:

> > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 months.

> >

> > Love and light,

> >

=

Guest guest

Oh wow , I didn't know there was a difference. The one I had bought was Lysol Disinfectant. I don't really need it now, but good to have on hand just in case. Hope your situation is smoothing out and that your move is uneventful and as stressless as possible. I'm so impressed with your clarity around the situation and what you need to do for yourself. You go girl!From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 1:52:57 PMSubject: Re: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

Terry

This is what wrote:

> >

> > Love and light,

> >

Guest guest

Yeppirs! All my bottles, of which I bought many, all say complete clean in a

little circle at the bottom. It says multi cleaner at the top and it is lemon

scented (not a bad smell).

Thanks for double checking.

Terry

> > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean

in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and

bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week for months and

now only about every 3-4 months.

> > >

> > > Love and light,

> > >

>

Guest guest

Thanks, good to know.

Terry

> > > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete

Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the

mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week

for months and now only about every 3-4 months.

> > > >

> > > > Love and light,

> > > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Kyes found that the concentrate did not have the same ingredients we need. I never had any luck with it either.Love and light,s From: Rush <rushtessman@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 5:46 PM Subject: Re: To

those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

You can also but it in the concentrated form. It's in the brown bottle. You dilute it with water. I think 2 1/2 Tablespoons makes a gallon. It's a cheaper option, under $5.00 per bottle, one bottle makes 9 gallons. Sent from my iPhoneOn May 15, 2012, at 3:52 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Terry

This is what wrote:

> >

> > Love and light,

> >

=

Guest guest

s,Do you know if Lysol Complete Clean kills springtails?From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 3:00:49 PMSubject: Re: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

Kyes found that the concentrate did not have the same ingredients we need. I never had any luck with it either.Love and light,s From: Rush <rushtessman@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 5:46 PM Subject: Re: To

Terry

This is what wrote:

> >

> > Love and light,

> >

=

Guest guest

Hi Rush

Greetings in Jesus !

Thanks you so much for your post ! . I was about to lysol my house, arg that

smell .. Give me Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent any day , but a & h is a

mineral & when sprayed to much I fear might cause the paint on walls to crack

like borax & epsom did , I had to replaster, because of that .... twice ..

Lysol sounds easier .

Where ever do you find Lysol Complete Clean , let alone the concentrate, I only

found & tried Lysol multisurface cleaner , it barely worked until I mixed in 4

cups epsom salts per gallon of water w/ 1 cup lysol . then it stopped them . .

God bless you Rush,

Thanks ,

Bill

ps using a celphone to type ..please excuse typos .

110:1 (A

Psalm of .) The LORD said unto my Lord,

Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst

of thine enemies. 3 Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in

the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy

youth

:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.. Jesus is Lord of All l:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.

`,,`,,`

.... __/ /\____ ____

, o`,/__/ _/\_ //____/\

```)( | | | | | | | || |l |

,.- ,.-~~-., `-. :

As forme and my house,

We will serve YHWH!

,,`,,``

(Mat 27:40

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51

And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the

bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were

opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the

graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto

many. 54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus,

saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly,

saying, Truly this was the Son of God. 55 And many women were there beholding

afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee,

Psalm 68:18

18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast

received gifts for men; yea, [for] the rebellious also, that the LORD God might

dwell [among them]. 19 Blessed [be] the Lord, [who] daily loadeth us [with

benefits, even] the God of our salvation. Selah.

------------------------------

On Tue, May 15, 2012 5:46 PM EDT Rush wrote:

>You can also but it in the concentrated form. It's in the brown bottle. You

dilute it with water. I think 2 1/2 Tablespoons makes a gallon. It's a cheaper

option, under $5.00 per bottle, one bottle makes 9 gallons.

>

>Sent from my iPhone

>

>On May 15, 2012, at 3:52 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

>

>> Terry,

>> Make sure you are using the liquid Lysol Complete Clean to a gallon of water

and NOT Lysol Disinfectant. The disinfectant did nothing for me.

>> Love and light,

>> s

>>

>> From: mitesbegone <no_reply >

>> bird mites

>> Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 9:45 PM

>> Subject: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before

me....I salute you

>>

>>

>>

>> Hi, I did a search as I was about to embark upon my Lysol fungus and mite

eradication program. I was not sure how to use it, so I give a great big shout

out to my girl for letting me know how and when to use it, and another

shout out to my other girl Aggi who told me how she used it successfully. There

are probably more of you out there that have used and posted about this, so

thank you thank you.

>>

>> I am now off to do this....Of course, if it doesn't work, I know who to come

after....LOL just kidding. I already know that what works for one might not work

for another. So, I am keeping my toes crossed as I can't cross my fingers while

I am spraying. And yes, my eyes will be crossed as well....LOL

>>

>> Terry

>>

>> This is what wrote:

>> > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete

for months and now only about every

Guest guest

All I know, , is that any bugs in the house are dead after a spray. I pick them up with a paper towel. From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 6:34 PM Subject: Re: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

s,Do you know if Lysol Complete Clean kills springtails?From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 3:00:49 PMSubject: Re: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

Terry

This is what wrote:

> >

> > Love and light,

> >

=

Guest guest

I really didn't realize I had bought the wrong one! It will be good to have around just in case. Thanks s.From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:08:19 PMSubject: Re: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

All I know, , is that any bugs in the house are dead after a spray. I pick them up with a paper towel. From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 6:34 PM Subject: Re: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

Terry

This is what wrote:

> >

> > Love and light,

> >

=

Guest guest

, the Lysol Complete Clean really seems to be working. It is amazing.

Thus far we have sterilized my entire kitchen with it and then took to the

living room and hallway. I can already feel the difference. It used to be when

I walked from my bedroom into the other rooms I could feel this tiny little

biting on my legs, but now, it hardly happens. I am so blessed to have found

this group with all their wisdom and experience. I have truly benefited so

much. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Terry

> >> > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean

in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and

bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week for months and

now only about every 3-4 months.

> >> >

> >> > Love and light,

> >> >

> >

> >

> >

> >=

>

Guest guest

Hi Bill, I actually ordered my from Amazon. And it came in the lemon scented

formula so it really isn't too bad unless I have gotten used to the smell. But

my son did all the kitchen and living room spraying and he hasn't complained,

and believe me, he would. So perhaps that will help you tolerate it better.

Good luck, Terry

> >> > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete

for months and now only about every

>