RemedySpot.com

re ASYRA+RIFE - GOT METALS? Please read

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I did EDS for quite some time, I went downhill because it missed my primary infections. It is only a guide, can not replace an LLMD's clinical skills looking at our symptoms. I know quite a few people with Rife machines, most used them for a while and then "quit" didn't feel they helped much if at all. Those on the rife forums have been on there for years and still not recovered. I believe it can be helpful but not worth the money when other treatments can work so well.AandrayaOn May 10, 2012, at 8:31 PM, Kajay109 wrote: Thank you, L____. Some posters noted that they had to undergo chelation for some time to reduce heavy metals before even considering use of RIFE or ZAP technologies. Others avoided rifing and zapping altogether. Does anyone know how heavy metals impact someone taking the ASYRA or other CEDS (Computerised Electro Derma Screening) tests, either healthwise or resultswise?Kajay From: "L___" bird mites Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 9:03 PM Subject: Re: Re: One-Two Punch: ASYRA and RIFE Just want to let you know that some people with heavy metals are very sensitive to zapping or Rife. I had negative experiences with the zapper. Very bad.L

Guest guest

Thanks, A___Good to know now that it is not perfect and can miss the most critical issues.Kajay From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> bird mites Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 9:40 PM Subject: Re: re ASYRA+RIFE - GOT METALS? Please read

I did EDS for quite some time, I went downhill because it missed my primary infections. It is only a guide, can not replace an LLMD's clinical skills looking at our symptoms. I know quite a few people with Rife machines, most used them for a while and then "quit" didn't feel they helped much if at all. Those on the rife forums have been on there for years and still not recovered. I believe it can be helpful but not worth the money when other treatments can work so well.AandrayaOn May 10, 2012, at 8:31 PM, Kajay109 wrote: Thank you, L____.

Some posters noted that they had to undergo chelation for some time to reduce heavy metals before even considering use of RIFE or ZAP technologies. Others avoided rifing and zapping altogether. Does anyone know how heavy metals impact someone taking the ASYRA or other CEDS (Computerised Electro Derma Screening) tests, either healthwise or resultswise?Kajay From: "L___" bird mites Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 9:03 PM Subject: Re: Re: One-Two Punch: ASYRA and RIFE Just want to let you know that some people with heavy metals are very sensitive to zapping or Rife. I had negative experiences with the zapper. Very bad.L

Guest guest

I wish I knew the answer to that Kajay. A very sensitive friend who has MCS (multiple chemical sensitivity) has been doing something similar to ASYRA and has really benefitted by it. She does not have Lyme disease as far as she knows. She does have heavy metals I think.From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>"morjella" <morjella@...>Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 6:31:14 PMSubject: re ASYRA+RIFE - GOT METALS? Please read

Thank you, L____. Some posters noted that they had to undergo chelation for some time to reduce heavy metals before even considering use of RIFE or ZAP technologies. Others avoided rifing and zapping altogether. Does anyone know how heavy metals impact someone taking the ASYRA or other CEDS (Computerised Electro Derma Screening) tests, either healthwise or resultswise?Kajay From: "L___" bird mites Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 9:03 PM Subject: Re: Re: One-Two Punch: ASYRA and RIFE

Just want to let you know that some people with heavy metals are very sensitive to zapping or Rife. I had negative experiences with the zapper. Very bad.L

Guest guest

That is more helpful than you may think, . Every piece of information, even

if by itself it comprises only part of the story, contributes to our " body of

knowledge. "

Kajay

------------------------------

On Thu, May 10, 2012 11:52 PM EDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>I wish I knew the answer to that Kajay. A very sensitive friend who has MCS

(multiple chemical sensitivity) has been doing something similar to ASYRA and

has really benefitted by it. She does not have Lyme disease as far as she knows.

She does have heavy metals I think.

>

>

>

>

> Re: Re: One-Two Punch: ASYRA and RIFE

>

>

>

>

>

>Just want to let you know that some people with heavy metals are very sensitive

to zapping or Rife. I had negative experiences with the zapper. Very bad.

>

>

>L

>

>

>

>

>