RemedySpot.com

my doctor visit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Why sorry De? I'm not, to me it's a good one. Sounds like your doc is checking to see if you're Diabetic. If it turns out you are, make sure your doctor knows about the HCV cause the oral meds for Diabetes are definitely not liver friendly. Hopefully you can control it with diet & exercise - if you can't they'll have to put you on insulin which means 4 shots a day. That's the accepted tx for Diabetes these days - one shot with every meal & one at bed time.

SuZie

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

my doctor visit

I went to PCP today to get something else for my migraines as they are happening too often to suit me. I have to go back Monday for a fasting Hemoglobin A1C, because my sugar was high on the tests the gastro just did to check my VL again. VL hasn’t come back yet and PCP was missing a page of the fax from gastro so I don’t know what the LFTs are either. I guess I’m not going to know the VL results until after I get back from the beach.

Better than Suzie’s news though. Sorry, honey.

De

Guest guest

Hopefully,

I’m not diabetic & it was just high sugar that day because of what I’d

eaten or something. I’ve had that before when I wasn’t fasting. This doc is

the one that discovered my hcv, so that’s covered. If I have to go to an endocrinologist,

I’ll see Beth’s thyroid doc. He’s really good. We’ve already

seen the dietician there, too. LOL

We’ll

do the A1C on Monday when I get back from vacation.

De

Re:

my doctor visit

Why sorry De? I'm not, to me it's a good one.

Sounds like your doc is checking to see if you're Diabetic. If it turns

out you are, make sure your doctor knows about the HCV cause the oral meds

for Diabetes are definitely not liver friendly. Hopefully you

can control it with diet & exercise - if you can't they'll have to put you

on insulin which means 4 shots a day. That's the accepted tx for Diabetes

these days - one shot with every meal & one at bed time.

SuZie

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

Hello there everyone, I went to my long awaited doctors appointment. It was

amazing. It was a shock to have someone listen and ask me questions. Of coarse I

have not had a bite or hives for 5 days, but he totally believed me. He suspects

the mites are gone and it is some type of fungal and or internal infection. Just

what everyone here has said. my body is reacting with hives and rashes. Blood

work won't be ready for 5 weeks. He definitely thinks bartonella, possibly from

a cat scratch years ago. Now I have to detox. I am willing to do what it takes.

It is going to be rough I am a caffeine junkie. No sugar no chocolate yikes!ill

start slowly. I go back in 8 weeks and we will go from there.He just wants to

eliminate the toxins I can and start clean. Hopefully blood work isn't too bad.

I have symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis too it just has gotten worse since the

bugs. He held my hand and prayed for me before I left. That alone uplifted me

spiritually.he does not deny that mites and fleas can carry lyme and other tick

born diseases. I told him about all of you and how much support you give. Ill be

in touch hope all is well. God is Good

Guest guest

Alaire,I believe God is good all the time. I am so glad you got to a doctor who is compassionate and believes you. I can't believe he prayed with you. That is really amazing and especially impressive because he is a doctor. Many doctors believe in God, but many are not willing to go out on a limb and declare their beliefs. I wonder what blood testing the doctor is doing? Have you been to the labs already? You might not have RA--Lyme and coinfections can mimick RA. I guess you won't know that for sure until you actually start treatments. Anyway, so good you are getting going now... please keep us in the loop. I am sending a little prayer your way too.From: "alaire73" <alaire_fetters@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 3:48:52 PMSubject: my doctor visitHello there everyone, I went to my long awaited doctors appointment. It was amazing. It was a shock to have someone listen and ask me questions. Of coarse I have not had a bite or hives for 5 days, but he totally believed me. He suspects the mites are gone and it is some type of fungal and or internal infection. Just what everyone here has said. my body is reacting with hives and rashes. Blood work won't be ready for 5 weeks. He definitely thinks bartonella, possibly from a cat scratch years ago. Now I have to detox. I am willing to do what it takes. It is going to be rough I am a caffeine junkie. No sugar no chocolate yikes!ill start slowly. I go back in 8 weeks and we will go from there.He just wants to eliminate the toxins I can and start clean. Hopefully blood work isn't too bad. I have symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis too it just has gotten worse since the bugs. He held my hand and prayed for me before I left. That alone uplifted me spiritually.he does not deny that mites and fleas can carry lyme and other tick born diseases. I told him about all of you and how much support you give. Ill be in touch hope all is well. God is Good------------------------------------

Guest guest

Your doctor sounds so nice! So glad for you Alaire:) From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 6:48 PM Subject: my doctor visit

Hello there everyone, I went to my long awaited doctors appointment. It was amazing. It was a shock to have someone listen and ask me questions. Of coarse I have not had a bite or hives for 5 days, but he totally believed me. He suspects the mites are gone and it is some type of fungal and or internal infection. Just what everyone here has said. my body is reacting with hives and rashes. Blood work won't be ready for 5 weeks. He definitely thinks bartonella, possibly from a cat scratch years ago. Now I have to detox. I am willing to do what it takes. It is going to be rough I am a caffeine junkie. No sugar no chocolate yikes!ill start slowly. I go back in 8 weeks and we will go from there.He just wants to eliminate the toxins I can and start clean. Hopefully blood work isn't too bad. I have symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis too it just has gotten worse since the bugs. He held my hand and prayed for me before I left. That alone uplifted me

spiritually.he does not deny that mites and fleas can carry lyme and other tick born diseases. I told him about all of you and how much support you give. Ill be in touch hope all is well. God is Good

Guest guest

Alaire- that's great. You need to order the Igenix test kit for free and have this doctor sign off on it for the lYme western blot, 88 and 89.AandrayaOn Jun 5, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Benton wrote: Your doctor sounds so nice! So glad for you Alaire:) From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> bird mites Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 6:48 PM Subject: my doctor visit Hello there everyone, I went to my long awaited doctors appointment. It was amazing. It was a shock to have someone listen and ask me questions. Of coarse I have not had a bite or hives for 5 days, but he totally believed me. He suspects the mites are gone and it is some type of fungal and or internal infection. Just what everyone here has said. my body is reacting with hives and rashes. Blood work won't be ready for 5 weeks. He definitely thinks bartonella, possibly from a cat scratch years ago. Now I have to detox. I am willing to do what it takes. It is going to be rough I am a caffeine junkie. No sugar no chocolate yikes!ill start slowly. I go back in 8 weeks and we will go from there.He just wants to eliminate the toxins I can and start clean. Hopefully blood work isn't too bad. I have symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis too it just has gotten worse since the bugs. He held my hand and prayed for me before I left. That alone uplifted me spiritually.he does not deny that mites and fleas can carry lyme and other tick born diseases. I told him about all of you and how much support you give. Ill be in touch hope all is well. God is Good

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Alaire- RA mimics Lyme, it's good this doc is having you detox but you need to see an LLMD. Bart tests are more unreliable than Lyme tests so a negative test means nothing. You live in the south right? What state? Aandraya On Jun 4, 2012, at 5:48 PM, alaire73 wrote: Hello there everyone, I went to my long awaited doctors appointment. It was amazing. It was a shock to have someone listen and ask me questions. Of coarse I have not had a bite or hives for 5 days, but he totally believed me. He suspects the mites are gone and it is some type of fungal and or internal infection. Just what everyone here has said. my body is reacting with hives and rashes. Blood work won't be ready for 5 weeks. He definitely thinks bartonella, possibly from a cat scratch years ago. Now I have to detox. I am willing to do what it takes. It is going to be rough I am a caffeine junkie. No sugar no chocolate yikes!ill start slowly. I go back in 8 weeks and we will go from there.He just wants to eliminate the toxins I can and start clean. Hopefully blood work isn't too bad. I have symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis too it just has gotten worse since the bugs. He held my hand and prayed for me before I left. That alone uplifted me spiritually.he does not deny that mites and fleas can carry lyme and other tick born diseases. I told him about all of you and how much support you give. Ill be in touch hope all is well. God is Good

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Aandraya, my LLMD did not even run a test for Bart. He said they were pretty

worthless. He does the Lyme test as he said that it can be 85% accurate with

IGenX. But no matter the outcome, he diagnoses based upon primarily clinical

observation. He ruled out Babs for me because I did not have all of the

symptoms. But says Lyme and Bart most probably. I believe that because I did

not have night sweats and the headaches I described were in a different area of

my head, he did not think I had Babesia.

Terry

>

> > Hello there everyone, I went to my long awaited doctors

> > appointment. It was amazing. It was a shock to have someone listen

> > and ask me questions. Of coarse I have not had a bite or hives for

> > 5 days, but he totally believed me. He suspects the mites are gone

> > and it is some type of fungal and or internal infection. Just what

> > everyone here has said. my body is reacting with hives and rashes.

> > Blood work won't be ready for 5 weeks. He definitely thinks

> > bartonella, possibly from a cat scratch years ago. Now I have to

> > detox. I am willing to do what it takes. It is going to be rough I

> > am a caffeine junkie. No sugar no chocolate yikes!ill start slowly.

> > I go back in 8 weeks and we will go from there.He just wants to

> > eliminate the toxins I can and start clean. Hopefully blood work

> > isn't too bad. I have symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis too it just

> > has gotten worse since the bugs. He held my hand and prayed for me

> > before I left. That alone uplifted me spiritually.he does not deny

> > that mites and fleas can carry lyme and other tick born diseases. I

> > told him about all of you and how much support you give. Ill be in

> > touch hope all is well. God is Good

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I don't agree with him not having you on abx treatment right now. Is he ILADS trained?AandrayaOn Jul 16, 2012, at 6:21 PM, mitesbegone wrote: Aandraya, my LLMD did not even run a test for Bart. He said they were pretty worthless. He does the Lyme test as he said that it can be 85% accurate with IGenX. But no matter the outcome, he diagnoses based upon primarily clinical observation. He ruled out Babs for me because I did not have all of the symptoms. But says Lyme and Bart most probably. I believe that because I did not have night sweats and the headaches I described were in a different area of my head, he did not think I had Babesia. Terry > > > Hello there everyone, I went to my long awaited doctors > > appointment. It was amazing. It was a shock to have someone listen > > and ask me questions. Of coarse I have not had a bite or hives for > > 5 days, but he totally believed me. He suspects the mites are gone > > and it is some type of fungal and or internal infection. Just what > > everyone here has said. my body is reacting with hives and rashes. > > Blood work won't be ready for 5 weeks. He definitely thinks > > bartonella, possibly from a cat scratch years ago. Now I have to > > detox. I am willing to do what it takes. It is going to be rough I > > am a caffeine junkie. No sugar no chocolate yikes!ill start slowly. > > I go back in 8 weeks and we will go from there.He just wants to > > eliminate the toxins I can and start clean. Hopefully blood work > > isn't too bad. I have symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis too it just > > has gotten worse since the bugs. He held my hand and prayed for me > > before I left. That alone uplifted me spiritually.he does not deny > > that mites and fleas can carry lyme and other tick born diseases. I > > told him about all of you and how much support you give. Ill be in > > touch hope all is well. God is Good > > > > >