RemedySpot.com

OT: a few products I use constantly

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Some things I use, should you decide to try them too:Benzoyl PeroxideI get this by the gallon at this linkAgrilabs Foot and Hoof Rot Spray Slightly weaker than the expensive toenail fungicides but with the same active ingredient, benzalchonium chloride, and MUCH cheaper.Pink Oil

Doesn't kill 'em, but it sure stops the biting and movement for me.Herbal Insect Repellent Made by Sue Lukens, a musician by trade, this is my favorite insect repellent, period (Paypal ok).Insect growth

regulatorOne of several good ones. Vinyl glovesI like these much better than latex. Last much longer and go on easier. This is my favorite source (cheap, fast ship, Paypal ok).disposable twin

sheets Wrong pic shown on product page;

the sheets actually cover the top of a twin bed completely and hang over a few inches on each side. Hubby and I figured out that buying these,

even with shipping, costs less than washing and drying, especially when you work full time--time counts, too. (Paypal ok)Fels Napthafor the first time since the mid-90's, I can wash my clothes normally, thanks to this and to whomever shared it (fess up so I can thank you!) BTW I buy this for 99 cents a bar at Walmart. Yours might carry it, too.Fungi-NailI use the Walmart generic for this, which costs much less, and it works great. This is the first thing that has, since high school, cleared up the toenail fungus almost completely (and holding, unfortunately).Flea combPosted a new article today about something I've been meaning to share that I think will help some of you. It's free, harmless, and doesn't take much time: lice combing. We don't have to have lice per se to benefit from combing. This comb is one I use. The handle is grippy. You need control of your comb during this process, because you want to make sure you do not get contaminated water in your eyes etc. You can check out the article at Morjella. Bath and Shower (Scrubbing) ClothWorld-famous models are right. Exfoliate, exfoliate. For us, that is particularly important. These rough scrubbing cloths last a long time. These are probably available at your neighborhood Walmart or drugstore.Note: Morjella does feature a banner that links to Gordon's website, and many links to products sold online, but does not sell products or affiliate with any vendor other than Gordon, who allows a small discount on personal use F-Zymes in exchange for the larger web presence.