RemedySpot.com

Re: Anybody heard of this product - Enzpire

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes, Kajay has used these products by Gordon extensively. If you are interested she can give you tons of info or go to her site, www.morjella.com to hear her experience and other people's experiences with the products. You can learn a lot there on that site.From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 9:50:37 PMSubject: Anybody heard of this product - EnzpireThis is their website and it is supposed to help with Morgellon lesions and other things...don't know if anyone here has used it or not. It is a bit costly though, in my opinion.http://bigislandskincare.com/aboutmorgellons.html------------------------------------

Guest guest

I haven't had a lesion since that day I first sprayed Gordon's F-5, the version

that was out then, on my skin -- it wasin Mar 2011. Not well yet but not having

lesions at all anymore is HUGE.

Kajay

------------------------------

On Wed, May 2, 2012 11:20 AM EDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>

>Yes, Kajay has used these products by Gordon extensively. If you are interested

she can give you tons of info or go to her site, www.morjella.com to hear her

experience and other people's experiences with the products. You can learn a lot

there on that site.

>

>

>

>

> Anybody heard of this product - Enzpire

>

>This is their website and it is supposed to help with Morgellon lesions and

other things...don't know if anyone here has used it or not. It is a bit costly

though, in my opinion.

>

>http://bigislandskincare.com/aboutmorgellons.html

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Yeah! That is a real victory.From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 12:43:17 PMSubject: Re: Anybody heard of this product - EnzpireI haven't had a lesion since that day I first sprayed Gordon's F-5, the version that was out then, on my skin -- it wasin Mar 2011. Not well yet but not having lesions at all anymore is HUGE. Kajay------------------------------On Wed, May 2, 2012 11:20 AM EDT Goldstein@... wrote:>>Yes, Kajay has used these products by Gordon extensively. If you are interested she can give you tons of info or go to her site, www.morjella.com to hear her experience and other people's experiences with the products. You can learn a lot there on that site. >>> >> Anybody heard of this product - Enzpire >>This is their website and it is supposed to help with Morgellon lesions and other things...don't know if anyone here has used it or not. It is a bit costly though, in my opinion. >>http://bigislandskincare.com/aboutmorgellons.html >>>>------------------------------------ >>

Guest guest

Kajay-Do you get anxiety and/or insomnia? If you had lesions that's for sure bartonella.AandrayaOn May 2, 2012, at 2:46 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Yeah! That is a real victory.From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 12:43:17 PMSubject: Re: Anybody heard of this product - EnzpireI haven't had a lesion since that day I first sprayed Gordon's F-5, the version that was out then, on my skin -- it wasin Mar 2011. Not well yet but not having lesions at all anymore is HUGE. Kajay------------------------------On Wed, May 2, 2012 11:20 AM EDT Goldstein@... wrote:>>Yes, Kajay has used these products by Gordon extensively. If you are interested she can give you tons of info or go to her site, www.morjella.com to hear her experience and other people's experiences with the products. You can learn a lot there on that site. >>>

>> Anybody heard of this product - Enzpire >>This is their website and it is supposed to help with Morgellon lesions and other things...don't know if anyone here has used it or not. It is a bit costly though, in my opinion. >>http://bigislandskincare.com/aboutmorgellons.html >>>>------------------------------------ >>

Guest guest

It seems like Bartonella expresses in the skin a lot. From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 3:23:41 PMSubject: Re: Anybody heard of this product - Enzpire

Kajay-Do you get anxiety and/or insomnia? If you had lesions that's for sure bartonella.AandrayaOn May 2, 2012, at 2:46 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Yeah! That is a real victory.From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 12:43:17 PMSubject: Re: Anybody heard of this product - EnzpireI haven't had a lesion since that day I first sprayed Gordon's F-5, the version that was out then, on my skin -- it wasin Mar 2011. Not well yet but not having lesions at all anymore is HUGE. Kajay------------------------------On Wed, May 2, 2012 11:20 AM EDT Goldstein@... wrote:>>Yes, Kajay has used these products by Gordon extensively. If you are interested she can give you tons of info or go to her site, www.morjella.com to hear her experience and other people's experiences with the products. You can learn a lot there on that site. >>>

>> Anybody heard of this product - Enzpire >>This is their website and it is supposed to help with Morgellon lesions and other things...don't know if anyone here has used it or not. It is a bit costly though, in my opinion. >>http://bigislandskincare.com/aboutmorgellons.html >>>>------------------------------------ >>

Guest guest

Well that is good to know. Many thanks, Terry

>

> >

> >Yes, Kajay has used these products by Gordon extensively. If you are

interested she can give you tons of info or go to her site, www.morjella.com to

hear her experience and other people's experiences with the products. You can

learn a lot there on that site.

> >

> >

> >

> >