RemedySpot.com

alternate lesion relief

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Some other things that worked for me besides the styptic pencil, though each stopped working after a while...Seabuckthorn berry oilNeem oilThose are the only two things other than the styptic pencil (which worked best of all) that ever stopped a developing lesion.I had just ordered some seabuckthorn berry oil and had not had any lesions yet. I was getting it for the rashes and biting. I was at work when the hematoma began and then the lesion started to bellow out, like someone was pumping it up from below. I didn't know what to do. I left work and raced home, praying the seabuckthorn berry oil would do SOMEthing. I dashed in the house, the package was sitting on the counter - my husband had brought it inside at lunchtime - and I ripped it open. I

remember my fingers shaking when I removed the plastic that sealed the dropper bottle closed. When I finally put the seabuckthorn berry on, the lesion had turned black and looked ready to burst. Within seconds the bubble collapsed and the color subsided from black back to deep red. I started taking the seabuckthorn berryoil - a dropperful every 12 hours on the nose. As long as I didn't go off schedule, I did not get any lesions. If I missed a dose or was late, I got a lesion. After a while I started getting lesions anyway. Someone mentioned using neem oil for lesions so I picked up a dropper bottle of it and it helped. I ordered a gallon (I did NOT drink the neem oil, it is toxic!!!!)DANGER: DO NOT CONSUME NEEM OIL. IT IS TOXIC AND YOU COULD DIE IF YOU CONSUME IT. If you want to take neem internally, which I do to reduce biting when I am herxing, which I am doing

heavily since Mar 2011 when I started the F-Zymes and am doing more so now that I am also taking the Minocycline, try neem LEAF. I take the capsules. After a while (a half gallon worth) the neem oil stopped working on my lesions, but I still apply it to my skin when I have pain due to herxing.KajayPS Sorry for the drama. I usually stick to the facts. But that day was so scary, and the seabuckthorn berry oil just immediately eased all that angst.