RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Spider clean up

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi miteymaid,I was given a script for ivermectin, but haven't bothered filling it yet. The dermatologist who prescribed it said it has no residual benefit / effect; it may kill what's on you at that moment, but won't do anything beyond that. I've held off because I think I have critters everywhere. I don't want to take a drug as heavy-duty as ivermectin if it only provides temporary relief. My issue and yours may not be the same... But I will tell you that I was recently in the Pacific, and in a pool and hot tub. Neither experience gave me any relief. Also not sure about air purifiers, but dehumidifiers do help. On Jul 6, 2012, at 10:35 AM, "miteymaid" <miteymaid@...> wrote:

Do you think a good air purifier with activated carbon might work? Has anyone tried one to get rid of the mites and now chemicals? I had one in my old one bedroom but it didn't work, I had a lot of stuff and they were in everything. I don't know that it would work even in the studio I moved to, I think you'd need a hurricane force to drive them in and out. Hi, , this is miteymaid not Terry, but thanks to you and Matt for answering. I've been on the site for quite awhile but hanging low, trying to figure out my next move. I also wonder if anyone has tried Ivermectin, the one dose per weight taken a week apart, if that ever works taken that way? The llmd said I had antibodies for Lymne, that wasn't a factor but I did show positive for bartonella, but they didn't know about mites. I need to visit again because I wanted to hold off till after the summer as Doxy makes you burn and I thought of swimming in salt water or the pool to try and get rid of them. Also I had yeast problems when I tried the Doxy for a week. I wonder how Kayjay is doing on the minocylin and am curious about the Samento.

>

> Ready when you are :-) SMILE :-)

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>

> An: bird mites

> Gesendet: 18:52 Donnerstag, 5.Juli 2012

> Betreff: Re: Spider clean up

>

>

> Â

> Thanks Aggi! Â Just watch me sling myself from a tall building straight to Germany! :)

>

>

> From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>

> bird mites

> Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2012 8:30:40 AM

> Subject: Re: Spider clean up

>

>

>

>

> SPIDERWOMAN is born :-) Congratulations !!

> Hugs,

> Aggi

>

>

> An: Tim <bird mites >

> CC: L. Goldstein <Goldstein@...>

> Gesendet: 18:49 Mittwoch, 4.Juli 2012

> Betreff: Spider clean up

>

>

> Â

> This is just a follow up report I call Spider Adventures. Â I think we have finally gotten rid of all the spiders, or at least 99%. Â I'm still being cautiously optimistic at this point. Â

>

> We did the following to bring the house to this point:

>

> 1. Â First step was to put out sticky spider traps in all rooms downstairs. Â Traps get many of the spiders and give an idea as to which rooms are the most infested and where to go from there. Â I changed these traps many times and dated them so I could see how often the spiders were coming in and from what rooms.

>

> 2. Â We sprayed poison outside around the periphery of the house right up again the building and even into the soil.

>

> 3. Â Put spray foam into cracks around the foundation. Â Insects and spiders use these spaces to breed or hide.

>

> 4. Â Sealed all possible entries and cracks in the house with caulk, removing some outlets and insulating those and caulking the outside of the outlets.

>

> 5. Â Taped the sliding glass door closed with white duct tape. Â The door will no longer open because it is duct taped shut. So much for getting outside in an emergency!

>

> 6. Â Put DE into the track where the sliding glass door would open (tiny spiders were coming in there).

>

> 7. Â I sprayed Orange Guard under large cracks between the baseboards and floor.

>

> 8. Â Nightly monitor all room for spiders. Â Ongoing.

>

> 9. Â Spiders were coming in through one bathroom fan which had outlet to air to the roof - put in fine mesh screen and sealed the outer rim of the fan casing with caulk. Â No more spiders dropping into toilet, bathtub or counter.

>

> 10. Â Removed some of the plants near the house, including a raised bed, which was old and harbored spiders and other insects.

>

> 11. Â Removed a storage shed on deck which held paint and garden equipment. Â Cut up plastic shed for recycle. Â

>

> All of these things have been necessary to do and we hope nothing more will be required to manage this problem. Â No spiders in traps for over a week now. Â The spider problem started 4 years ago when we first got the mites, so we do not know if there is a relationship between spiders and mites (or fungus they seem to have). Â Because we live right next to a dry field and open space, for some reason the spiders chose our townhouse and not the neighbor's homes to infest. Over the last 4 years we've killed thousands of spiders, ranging in size from a flea to the size of a lima bean.

>

>

>

Guest guest

It is my understanding from a woman who just contacted me and who saw Dr. Fry a day or two ago that he is now saying the Fry parasite, FL1953 is NOT totally killed off by anything, even long courses of Ivermectin. I suspect that this is a major player for most of us or at least many of us here. Not all of us obviously. Los and others have got their lives back 100%. Another guy on another site just took Ivermectin (he is on a Lyme website) for 20 days, 3 x/day. He is not noticing any changes.Hot tubs don't do anything... other than feel good and most likely the same with the ocean water.From: "Matt" <miteymiserable_nj@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 7:36:46 PMSubject: Re: Re: Spider clean up

Hi miteymaid,I was given a script for ivermectin, but haven't bothered filling it yet. The dermatologist who prescribed it said it has no residual benefit / effect; it may kill what's on you at that moment, but won't do anything beyond that. I've held off because I think I have critters everywhere. I don't want to take a drug as heavy-duty as ivermectin if it only provides temporary relief. My issue and yours may not be the same... But I will tell you that I was recently in the Pacific, and in a pool and hot tub. Neither experience gave me any relief. Also not sure about air purifiers, but dehumidifiers do help. On Jul 6, 2012, at 10:35 AM, "miteymaid" <miteymaid@...> wrote:

Do you think a good air purifier with activated carbon might work? Has anyone tried one to get rid of the mites and now chemicals? I had one in my old one bedroom but it didn't work, I had a lot of stuff and they were in everything. I don't know that it would work even in the studio I moved to, I think you'd need a hurricane force to drive them in and out. Hi, , this is miteymaid not Terry, but thanks to you and Matt for answering. I've been on the site for quite awhile but hanging low, trying to figure out my next move. I also wonder if anyone has tried Ivermectin, the one dose per weight taken a week apart, if that ever works taken that way? The llmd said I had antibodies for Lymne, that wasn't a factor but I did show positive for bartonella, but they didn't know about mites. I need to visit again because I wanted to hold off till after the summer as Doxy makes you burn and I thought of swimming in salt water or the pool to try and get rid of them. Also I had yeast problems when I tried the Doxy for a week. I wonder how Kayjay is doing on the minocylin and am curious about the Samento.

>

> Ready when you are :-) SMILE :-)

>

>

>

> An: bird mites

> Gesendet: 18:52 Donnerstag, 5.Juli 2012

> Betreff: Re: Spider clean up

>

>

> Â

> Thanks Aggi! Â Just watch me sling myself from a tall building straight to Germany! :)

>

>

> From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>

> bird mites

> Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2012 8:30:40 AM

> Subject: Re: Spider clean up

>

>

>

>

> SPIDERWOMAN is born :-) Congratulations !!

> Hugs,

> Aggi

>

>

> An: Tim <bird mites >

> CC: L. Goldstein <Goldstein@...>

> Gesendet: 18:49 Mittwoch, 4.Juli 2012

> Betreff: Spider clean up

>

>

> Â

> This is just a follow up report I call Spider Adventures. Â I think we have finally gotten rid of all the spiders, or at least 99%. Â I'm still being cautiously optimistic at this point. Â

>

> We did the following to bring the house to this point:

>

> 1. Â First step was to put out sticky spider traps in all rooms downstairs. Â Traps get many of the spiders and give an idea as to which rooms are the most infested and where to go from there. Â I changed these traps many times and dated them so I could see how often the spiders were coming in and from what rooms.

>

> 2. Â We sprayed poison outside around the periphery of the house right up again the building and even into the soil.

>

> 3. Â Put spray foam into cracks around the foundation. Â Insects and spiders use these spaces to breed or hide.

>

> 4. Â Sealed all possible entries and cracks in the house with caulk, removing some outlets and insulating those and caulking the outside of the outlets.

>

> 5. Â Taped the sliding glass door closed with white duct tape. Â The door will no longer open because it is duct taped shut. So much for getting outside in an emergency!

>

> 6. Â Put DE into the track where the sliding glass door would open (tiny spiders were coming in there).

>

> 7. Â I sprayed Orange Guard under large cracks between the baseboards and floor.

>

> 8. Â Nightly monitor all room for spiders. Â Ongoing.

>

> 9. Â Spiders were coming in through one bathroom fan which had outlet to air to the roof - put in fine mesh screen and sealed the outer rim of the fan casing with caulk. Â No more spiders dropping into toilet, bathtub or counter.

>

> 10. Â Removed some of the plants near the house, including a raised bed, which was old and harbored spiders and other insects.

>

> 11. Â Removed a storage shed on deck which held paint and garden equipment. Â Cut up plastic shed for recycle. Â

>

> All of these things have been necessary to do and we hope nothing more will be required to manage this problem. Â No spiders in traps for over a week now. Â The spider problem started 4 years ago when we first got the mites, so we do not know if there is a relationship between spiders and mites (or fungus they seem to have). Â Because we live right next to a dry field and open space, for some reason the spiders chose our townhouse and not the neighbor's homes to infest. Over the last 4 years we've killed thousands of spiders, ranging in size from a flea to the size of a lima bean.

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi

Ray Rey used ivermectin & other things , sprayed windex all over for 2 months

daily while wearing a resiprator ( windex contains ethelyne glycol , very

dangerous to liver . , , permithirin , listerene - gold type, top of head to

toes in the shower , . & he got cured. , ,

I use windew very sccessfully spray on a pan of water under the sink , I think

the drank the poisoned water probally after the amonia smell evaporated out in 2

day of the pan. It was a huge turning point in my kithen , before the my kithen

was a bug torment area . I neve feel them there ever now .

Link to his steps :

http://www.squidoo.com/invisible-bugs

iver seems to be a helper but not the cure .

I have never taken it , ( I 'm skird of pills)

100 percent coverage of the environment with 2 tbls coocnut oil & 48 oz of

water stops all microbes, bugs , worms, fungus , mold . Then wash it all w/ Arm

& Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent ,1 cup per gallon of hot water & rinse it

all w/ cococnut oil mix .

A bath in 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent for 30 mins , rinse

well , re- bathe in tub of water w/2 tbls cococnut oils for 10 mins & leave on .

Betadine applied to wet skin & left on for 5 mins & rinse for the eyes ( close

eyes well apply slow & careful ) & privates , 1 application kills it for good ,

unless I get reinfected from an infested chair. Then I soak chair w/ 1 cup

borax & 1 cup spic & span, wet vac dry & point a hair dryer at it for 24 hrs

till crispy , bugs hate crispy.... Ahhhh relief ..

God bless you ,

Bill

They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt

make them drink of the river of thy pleasures. 9 For with thee [is] the fountain

of life: in thy light shall we see light.

Psalm 36: 5-9

------------------------------

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 2:22 AM EDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>It is my understanding from a woman who just contacted me and who saw Dr. Fry

a day or two ago that he is now saying the Fry parasite, FL1953 is NOT totally

killed off by anything , even long courses of Ivermectin. I suspect that this is

a major player for most of us or at least many of us here. Not all of us

obviously. Los and others have got their lives back 100%. Another guy on another

site just took Ivermectin (he is on a Lyme website) for 20 days, 3 x/day. He is

not noticing any changes.

>

>

>Hot tubs don't do anything... other than feel good and most likely the same

with the ocean water.

>

>

>

>

>

> Re: Re: Spider clean up

>

>

>

>

>Hi miteymaid,

>

>

>I was given a script for ivermectin, but haven't bothered filling it yet. The

dermatologist who prescribed it said it has no residual benefit / effect; it may

kill what's on you at that moment, but won't do anything beyond that. I've held

off because I think I have critters everywhere. I don't want to take a drug as

heavy-duty as ivermectin if it only provides temporary relief.

>

>

>My issue and yours may not be the same... But I will tell you that I was

recently in the Pacific, and in a pool and hot tub. Neither experience gave me

any relief.

>Also not sure about air purifiers, but dehumidifiers do help.

>

>

>

>

>On Jul 6, 2012, at 10:35 AM, " miteymaid " < miteymaid@... > wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Do you think a good air purifier with activated carbon might work? Has anyone

tried

Guest guest

Thanks. I guess if bathing in epsom salt doesdn't eradicate them I wouldn't see that bgathing in the ocean woulfd\d make that much of a difference.

Re: Spider clean up> > > > > SPIDERWOMAN is born :-) Congratulations !!> Hugs, > Aggi > > > ________________________________> Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>> An: Tim <bird mites > > CC: L. Goldstein <Goldstein@...> > Gesendet: 18:49 Mittwoch, 4.Juli 2012> Betreff: Spider clean up> > >  > This is just a follow up report I call Spider Adventures.  I think we have finally gotten rid of all the spiders, or at least 99%.  I'm still being cautiously optimistic at this point.  > > We did the following to bring the house to this point: > > 1.  First step was to put out sticky spider traps in all rooms downstairs.  Traps get many of the spiders and give an idea as to which rooms are the most infested and where to go from there.  I changed these traps many times and dated them so I could see how often the spiders were coming in and from what rooms.> > 2.  We sprayed poison outside around the periphery of the house right up again the building and even into the soil.> > 3.  Put spray foam into cracks around the foundation.  Insects and spiders use these spaces to breed or hide.> > 4.  Sealed all possible entries and cracks in the house with caulk, removing some outlets and insulating those and caulking the outside of the outlets.> > 5.  Taped the sliding glass door closed with white duct tape.  The door will no longer open because it is duct taped shut. So much for getting outside in an emergency!> > 6.  Put DE into the track where the sliding glass door would open (tiny spiders were coming in there).> > 7.  I sprayed Orange Guard under large cracks between the baseboards and floor.> > 8.  Nightly monitor all room for spiders.  Ongoing.> > 9.  Spiders were coming in through one bathroom fan which had outlet to air to the roof - put in fine mesh screen and sealed the outer rim of the fan casing with caulk.  No more spiders dropping into toilet, bathtub or counter.> > 10.  Removed some of the plants near the house, including a raised bed, which was old and harbored spiders and other insects.> > 11.  Removed a storage shed on deck which held paint and garden equipment.  Cut up plastic shed for recycle.  > > All of these things have been necessary to do and we hope nothing more will be required to manage this problem.  No spiders in traps for over a week now.  The spider problem started 4 years ago when we first got the mites, so we do not know if there is a relationship between spiders and mites (or fungus they seem to have).  Because we live right next to a dry field and open space, for some reason the spiders chose our townhouse and not the neighbor's homes to infest. Over the last 4 years we've killed thousands of spiders, ranging in size from a flea to the size of a lima bean.> > >

Guest guest

Thanks Terry. We're still finding a few spiders, but not as many. Thanks for the encouragement. From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 9:52:28 AMSubject: Re: Spider clean up, you are an amazing woman! What a blow by blow description of your fight against the spider. I have to say that after reading your list of steps, if any spider, heck any insect even tried to breach your walls of invincibility, I pity them. Well, that might be going a bit too far. Pity...a spider or a mite??? Don't get me wrong, I believe all creatures great and small deserve a place in our world or they wouldn't be here, right? But I wish them far and away from our humanity that struggles to survive our own challenges. I am so proud of you for never giving in. I myself can't help but believe there is too big of a coincidence that these spiders followed the mites which followed the fungus...er..or was it the spiders who followed the fungus who followed the mites...(jeesh, reminds me of a rhhyme I used to say when I was a kid). In any case, that your neighbors were not bothered by mites (I presume) or spiders (as you have noted here), then either you just happen to always be on the frontline with regard to arachid invasions, or there is a connection. But, way to go girl! Terry>> This is just a follow up report I call Spider Adventures. I think we have finally gotten rid of all the spiders, or at least 99%. I'm still being cautiously optimistic at this point. > > > We did the following to bring the house to this point: > > > 1. First step was to put out sticky spider traps in all rooms downstairs. Traps get many of the spiders and give an idea as to which rooms are the most infested and where to go from there. I changed these traps many times and dated them so I could see how often the spiders were coming in and from what rooms. > > > 2. We sprayed poison outside around the periphery of the house right up again the building and even into the soil. > > > 3. Put spray foam into cracks around the foundation. Insects and spiders use these spaces to breed or hide. > > > 4. Sealed all possible entries and cracks in the house with caulk, removing some outlets and insulating those and caulking the outside of the outlets. > > > 5. Taped the sliding glass door closed with white duct tape. The door will no longer open because it is duct taped shut. So much for getting outside in an emergency! > > > 6. Put DE into the track where the sliding glass door would open (tiny spiders were coming in there). > > > 7. I sprayed Orange Guard under large cracks between the baseboards and floor. > > > 8. Nightly monitor all room for spiders. Ongoing. > > > 9. Spiders were coming in through one bathroom fan which had outlet to air to the roof - put in fine mesh screen and sealed the outer rim of the fan casing with caulk. No more spiders dropping into toilet, bathtub or counter. > > > 10. Removed some of the plants near the house, including a raised bed, which was old and harbored spiders and other insects. > > > 11. Removed a storage shed on deck which held paint and garden equipment. Cut up plastic shed for recycle. > > > All of these things have been necessary to do and we hope nothing more will be required to manage this problem. No spiders in traps for over a week now. The spider problem started 4 years ago when we first got the mites, so we do not know if there is a relationship between spiders and mites (or fungus they seem to have). Because we live right next to a dry field and open space, for some reason the spiders chose our townhouse and not the neighbor's homes to infest. Over the last 4 years we've killed thousands of spiders, ranging in size from a flea to the size of a lima bean. > > > >------------------------------------