RemedySpot.com

Re: neurontin, biting sensations [8 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I wish I knew Kajay. We pulled two spiders off our bed at night - one crawling on my husband's arm. It was large and black. The other was small and brown. I wish I had an answer for you. I feel we are attracting these things. I mopped our floors the following day with hot, nearly boiling water and ammonia and put out new spider traps. About all I can do for that. I just wish I had answers for you Kajay. They look like some kind of a bug to me. What was actual size?From: "Kajay" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 2:55:52 PMSubject: Re: neurontin, biting sensations [8 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Kajay included below]

I take Seroquel to turn off my skin so I can sleep. Of course it is actually the nerves that sense the movement and biting that I'm actually turning off. Otherwise I feel movement and biting all night. Better than before Gordon's F-Zymes, but I still get 'em. I have doubled my F-Zymes this week and the second day I was on the increased dosage, I pulled two things off my neck when I felt them walking across it. I saved them on a lint roller sheet and put them in a ziplock and just photographed them a minute ago to share in hopes that somebody can tell me what the heck these are? They aren't lint critters. Well, two are not. They might not have come out of me. But why were they there? I didn't have my home mirror configuration where I can actually see the back of my neck or photograph it with my digital camera

microscope, so if there were any bites they disappeared before I was again able to look. So I can't tell you these are biters, just walkers. And what did I feel them with? Nerves, of course. But that is what nerves are for. To feel what is happening to us. I believe I have become extra aware of what is going on with my skin, like the nerves of a Soldier once shot at seem to extend supernaturally beyond the body. We are at war, my friends, the battlefield is our bodies as you know, but it is not our nerves that are at fault, I do not think. It is whatever is tripping our alarm systems that is at fault. No intruder, no alarm.See attached if you want to see what I pulled off my neck - and hopefully, maybe one of you guys could help me figure out what they are and why they were on my neck? Wish it could be that it was just a coincidence...

Thanks,Kajay From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> bird mites Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 2:00 PM Subject: Re: neurontin, biting sensations

-I'm going to take my neurontin now and see what happens. I seriously thought at first there were bugs in my bed. Maybe there are mini mosquitoes, I do live in MInnesota and our state bird is the mosquito. but it is strange that this happened after not taking my neurontin last night.AandrayaOn Jun 2, 2012, at 12:47 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: I definitely think it is neurological. So so so strange. Sorry Dray. The places on my body where

I get the sensations most often are places where the blood is being pushed to that area, like when sitting in a desk chair, and the circulation is getting sort of pinched off from the chair on the back of my legs. How weird.From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 10:36:27 AMSubject: neurontin, biting sensations OMG, I didn't take my neurontin last night and I feel like things are biting me! I haven't had this sensation in over a year!!AandrayaOn Jun 2,

2012, at 3:04 AM, Kajay wrote: Depends on which one is hungry :-) --------------------------- >> >>Thanks, looks like I won't be trying those. L >> >> [ bird mites ] Re: OT - Blue Boy shots - see what you make of them >> >>Looks like save your money for the movies lol http :// lancaster . unl . edu /pest/resources/ ultrasonicdevices . shtml >> >> >> >> > > >> > >Gloria, >> > >

>> > >Thank you for looking and for your feedback. As far as a video of moving fibers, the fibers DON'T move. They are not the organism. They are the covering. The fibers serve two purposes: camouflage and protection. The legs move, and fungi attacking other organisms move. >> > > >> > > >> > >I don't feel the necessity to defend my knowledge that Morgellons is real - not any more. The main reason I distribute my images is, well, there are two reasons: to hopefully reach someone who can positively identify some of the organisms so that I can seek the correct route to address them; and to let others know that there is a whole world out there, and somebody besides them knows that what they showed their doc in good faith, and got trashed for, could well have been, and probably was if they obtained their samples from bite sites as I do, the real deal: Morgellons . >> > >

>> > >I might be able to find another series of stills that when viewed also reveals motion like the Blue Boy images do. The ones I am thinking of are of a cigar-shaped fibrous organism who happened to be stuck to the lint roller sheet at one end. What it was doing to try and get off the sticky sheet w >> > >> > >> > ------------------------------------ >> > >> >

Guest guest

Kajay I am trying to put together photos (got a camera), and show you all what has been going on. It took 3 1/2 months to get to ground zero on the biofilm that covered my body. Once there, another discovery. Balls under my skin. Some small, some larger, some soft, some packed hard. Assuming until I show the doctor, Aspergillis fungus balls under the

skin. The olive leaf is amazing. Make it into a mud (should go on smooth or it might scrub and gouge the skin), rub lumps in a circular fashion. All the "stuff" unwines and comes out. Can take weeks to

unpack a ball, but eventually it finishes. These send out runners into the skin to set up new centers. With muddy olive leaf, rub in the direction of the runners. They pile up and lift out. There are rice or worm like structures that grow and are released from the runners. These put the liquid, "biofilm" into the skin (that according to what I read dissolves the surrounding area for food absorption.) Structures with a velcro like feeling are released and travel the body. Can't remember their names, but read they hunt for new locations. After removing lots of this stuff from my left foot, I opened pockets that contained fuzzy mold and beetles. Nearly have my face finished. Will post that, too, as the olive leaf is removing the echogenic bands that cause wrinkles as well. Interesting. Just out of school and not got my act together yet. Will figure out how to charge and use camera and

expand further. All the above is based on my impressions of what I am feeling as I remove this stuff. Could be the fungus that is attracting the critters. All theory. Findings from others will confirm or deny. Who knows, may be Lyme setting up. Noticed the rice structures(feel like alfalfa sprouts) release that white stuff that makes things ichy. Go there immediately with ol and you will find these,

remove them and the white stuff. Found out fat on body is not fat. Remove this stuff, and the skin returns to normal size. I can't emphasize enough, THE OLIVE LEAF MUST BE

SLIPPERY, MUDDY AND THE SKIN MUST BE WET. If these directions are not followed, prepare for holes in your skin. I also do this in a bath with the Arm and Hammer Super Soda Wash in it. Face and all respond better if soaked in this for 5 minutes before starting. Photos will be coming as soon as this nontechnical idiot figures out everything. So far, see I need to purchase an eyeglass screw driver to open for batteries and did not buy a memory card. Oops! Am going out on Tuesday though.I will remind you what I've told you before. With my hand, I cannot feel the fungus on my body. ONLY with the olive leaf on it can I feel it. Strange, but

true. Love and light,s From: Kajay <morjella@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Saturday,

June 2, 2012 5:55 PM Subject: Re: neurontin, biting sensations [8 Attachments]

I take Seroquel to turn off my skin so I can sleep. Of course it is actually the nerves that sense the movement and biting that I'm actually turning off. Otherwise I feel movement and biting all night. Better than before Gordon's F-Zymes, but I still get 'em. I have doubled my F-Zymes this week and the second day I was on the increased dosage, I pulled two things off my neck when I felt them walking across it. I saved them on a lint roller sheet and put them in a ziplock and just photographed them a minute ago to share in hopes that somebody can tell me what the heck these are? They aren't lint critters. Well, two are not. They might not have come out of me. But why were they there? I didn't have my home mirror configuration where I can actually see the back of my neck or

photograph it

with my digital camera

microscope, so if there were any bites they disappeared before I was again able to look. So I can't tell you these are biters, just walkers. And what did I feel them with? Nerves, of course. But that is what nerves are for. To feel what is happening to us. I believe I have become extra aware of what is going on with my skin, like the nerves of a Soldier once shot at seem to extend supernaturally beyond the body. We are at war, my friends, the battlefield is our bodies as you know, but it is not our nerves that are at fault, I do not think. It is whatever is tripping our alarm systems that is at fault. No intruder, no alarm.See attached if you want to see what I pulled off my neck - and hopefully, maybe one of you guys could help me figure out what they are and why they were on my neck? Wish it could be that it was just a coincidence...

Thanks,Kajay From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> bird mites Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 2:00 PM Subject: Re: neurontin, biting sensations

-I'm going to take my neurontin now and see what happens. I seriously thought at first there were bugs in my bed. Maybe there are mini mosquitoes, I do live in MInnesota and our state bird is the mosquito. but it is strange that this happened after not taking my neurontin last night.AandrayaOn Jun 2, 2012, at 12:47 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: I definitely think it is neurological. So so so strange.

Sorry

Dray. The places on my body where

I get the sensations most often are places where the blood is being pushed to that area, like when sitting in a desk chair, and the circulation is getting sort of pinched off from the chair on the back of my legs. How weird.From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 10:36:27 AMSubject: neurontin, biting sensations OMG, I didn't take my neurontin last night and I feel like things are biting me! I haven't had this sensation in over a year!!AandrayaOn Jun 2,

2012, at 3:04 AM, Kajay wrote: Depends on which one is hungry :-) --------------------------- >> >>Thanks, looks like I won't be trying those. L >> >> [ bird mites ] Re: OT - Blue Boy shots - see what you make of them >> >>Looks like save your money for the movies lol http :// lancaster . unl . edu /pest/resources/ ultrasonicdevices . shtml >> >> >> >> > > >> > >Gloria, >> > >

>> > >Thank you for looking and for your feedback. As far as a video of moving fibers, the fibers DON'T move. They are not the organism. They are the covering. The fibers serve two purposes: camouflage and protection. The legs move, and fungi attacking other organisms move. >> > > >> > > >> > >I don't feel the necessity to defend my knowledge that Morgellons is real - not any more. The main reason I distribute my images is, well, there are two reasons: to hopefully reach someone who can positively identify some of the organisms so that I can seek the correct route to address them; and to let others know that there is a whole world out there, and somebody besides them knows that what they showed their doc in good faith, and got trashed for, could well have been, and probably was if they obtained their samples from bite sites as I do, the real deal: Morgellons . >> > >

>> > >I might be able to find another series of stills that when viewed also reveals motion like the Blue Boy images do. The ones I am thinking of are of a cigar-shaped fibrous organism who happened to be stuck to the lint roller sheet at one end. What it was doing to try and get off the sticky sheet w >> > >> > >> > ------------------------------------ >> > >> >