RemedySpot.com

Diagnosed by Army doctor = good news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have just been diagnosed with Lyme by an Army doc. Turns out he didn't give me the old halfway test at all like I thought he did.He gave me the DNA test - I'm having trouble reading this to know what to tell you - in bold it says Borrelia burgdorferi DNA BLOODLyme Disease Ab IgG+lgM WBBorrelia burgdorferi Ab lgG NEGATIVEBorrelia burgdorferi 18kD Ab NON-REACTIVEBorrelia burgdorferi 23Kd Ab NON-REACTIVEBorrelia burgdorferi 28Kd Ab NON-REACTIVEBorrelia burgdorferi 30Kd Ab NON-REACTIVE

Borrelia burgdorferi 39Kd Ab NON-REACTIVE

Borrelia burgdorferi 41Kd Ab REACTIVE

Borrelia burgdorferi 45Kd Ab NON-REACTIVE

Borrelia burgdorferi 58Kd Ab NON-REACTIVE

Borrelia burgdorferi 66Kd Ab NON-REACTIVE

Borrelia burgdorferi 93Kd Ab NON-REACTIVEBorrelia burgdorferi Ab lGm NEGATIVE

Borrelia burgdorferi 23Kd Ab lGm NON-REACTIVE

Borrelia burgdorferi 39Kd Ab lGm NON-REACTIVE

Borrelia burgdorferi 41Kd Ab lGm NON-REACTIVE

Army doc said he had planned to give me Doxy a month at the time but figured it would take a year or more given how long I have probably had Lyme (1988). I told him I had found a Lyme literate doc out of state and asked what he thought about coordinating my care between the two to maximize the cost savings of using the post hospital plus the medical advantage of working with an LLMD.He said the minocycline is a good choice and I think I can go see him to monitor treatment, and go see the Mobile doc if needed. Of course the Mobile doc might nix that. Advice?Kajay