RemedySpot.com

Re: Steamer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just ordered a vapor steam cleaner that has output in the mid-200 degree range.

We just moved but couldn't get rid of the car.

I'll keep you posted.  I think you can do clothes, curtains,.mattresses with it too.

It's the Whitewing.

On Jun 12, 2012 3:20 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

I was looking at steamers... I was also thinking about products that people who have had birdmites could use to safely steam large things like quilts, curtains, etc.

Here is what I found...http://www.usbedbugs.com/PackTite-Portable-Heating-Unit_p_6.html

This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT, temperature only goes up to 120 degrees.  I think it needs to be a higher temperature for mites.

Guest guest

Yes doesnt it have ti be over 140 degrees?

I bought steamer old place was 120 but did nothin for mites

Dry heat better too!x

------------------------------

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 12:20 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>I was looking at steamers... I was also thinking about products that people who

have had birdmites could use to safely steam large things like quilts, curtains,

etc.

>

>

>Here is what I found...

>

>

>http://www.usbedbugs.com/PackTite-Portable-Heating-Unit_p_6.html

>

>

>This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT,

temperature only goes up to 120 degrees. I think it needs to be a higher

temperature for mites.

>

>

>

Guest guest

Yes,vapor steam suposed be best

Yes 200 would kill them

Maybe it suposed to be 155 degree to kill n not 140 so 200 be great!!

X

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 13:09 PDT Elissa wrote:

>I just ordered a vapor steam cleaner that has output in the mid-200 degree

>range.

>

>We just moved but couldn't get rid of the car.

>

>I'll keep you posted. I think you can do clothes, curtains,.mattresses

>with it too.

>

>It's the Whitewing.

>On Jun 12, 2012 3:20 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

>

>> **

>>

>>

>> I was looking at steamers... I was also thinking about products that

>> people who have had birdmites could use to safely steam large things like

>> quilts, curtains, etc.

>>

>> Here is what I found...

>>

>> http://www.usbedbugs.com/PackTite-Portable-Heating-Unit_p_6.html

>>

>> This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT,

>> temperature only goes up to 120 degrees. I think it needs to be a higher

>> temperature for mites.

>>

>>

>>

>>

Guest guest

I thought over 220 to kill mites.  Just a few pricks now but got it just in case.  With the baby coming in a month, I don't want to take any chances!

Hope everyone is doing well!

On Jun 12, 2012 4:17 PM, " ILIKE TREES " <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Dry heat better too!x

>I was looking at steamers... I was also thinking about products that people who have had birdmites could use to safely steam large things like quilts, curtains, etc.

>

>

>Here is what I found...

>

>

>

>

>This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT, temperature only goes up to 120 degrees. I think it needs to be a higher temperature for mites.

>

>

>

Guest guest

I agree C. 120 is too low for anything, even bed bugs.From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:20:28 PMSubject: Re: SteamerYes,vapor steam suposed be bestYes 200 would kill themMaybe it suposed to be 155 degree to kill n not 140 so 200 be great!!X------------------------------On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 13:09 PDT Elissa wrote:>I just ordered a vapor steam cleaner that has output in the mid-200 degree>range.>>We just moved but couldn't get rid of the car.>>I'll keep you posted. I think you can do clothes, curtains,.mattresses>with it too.>>It's the Whitewing.>On Jun 12, 2012 3:20 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:>>> **>>>>>> I was looking at steamers... I was also thinking about products that>> people who have had birdmites could use to safely steam large things like>> quilts, curtains, etc.>>>> Here is what I found...>>>> http://www.usbedbugs.com/PackTite-Portable-Heating-Unit_p_6.html>>>> This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT,>> temperature only goes up to 120 degrees. I think it needs to be a higher>> temperature for mites.>>>> >> >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Elissa, so nice to hear from you... I'm excited for you. How are you feeling? Are you ready for the little newcomer? I imagine you are. Blessings to you and your little family!From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:38:17 PMSubject: Re: Steamer

I thought over 220 to kill mites. Just a few pricks now but got it just in case. With the baby coming in a month, I don't want to take any chances!

On Jun 12, 2012 4:17 PM, "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Dry heat better too!x

>I was looking at steamers... I was also thinking about products that people who have had birdmites could use to safely steam large things like quilts, curtains, etc.

>

>

>Here is what I found...

>

>

>

>

>This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT, temperature only goes up to 120 degrees. I think it needs to be a higher temperature for mites.

>

>

>

Guest guest

That one looks like a real winner Elissa. I am happy to hear you moved too! Good! I wonder how the steam cleaner would do on hardwood floors. Hmmmmm Yes, keep us posted IF you have time!From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:09:57 PMSubject: Re: Steamer

I just ordered a vapor steam cleaner that has output in the mid-200 degree range.

We just moved but couldn't get rid of the car.

I'll keep you posted. I think you can do clothes, curtains,.mattresses with it too.

It's the Whitewing.

On Jun 12, 2012 3:20 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

I was looking at steamers... I was also thinking about products that people who have had birdmites could use to safely steam large things like quilts, curtains, etc.

Here is what I found...http://www.usbedbugs.com/PackTite-Portable-Heating-Unit_p_6.html

This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT, temperature only goes up to 120 degrees. I think it needs to be a higher temperature for mites.

Guest guest

Hi. This is charles. Have not posted in a while I moved again and took only

the tV and some small electronics 5 months ago and carried them with me. I just

moved again with nothing except a new batch of goodwill clothes and realized

after 5 nights that they were comming off me. The eggs they lay are all over

your body hair and cannot be easiky removed. Especially if you have long hair.

It took me two weeks of arm and hammer / borax baths with coconut oil on my hair

to cut them out. I also used nair to get rid of all other body hair. My

girlfriend still hasn't gotten them out of her hair. 4 weeks and she has to tie

it up and keep it soaked w coconut oil. We figure they cannot go forever in that

environment.

Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

Guest guest

Best of luck to you and your girlfriend .From: charlesbradshaw1@...To: bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:35:28 PMSubject: Re: SteamerHi. This is charles. Have not posted in a while I moved again and took only the tV and some small electronics 5 months ago and carried them with me. I just moved again with nothing except a new batch of goodwill clothes and realized after 5 nights that they were comming off me. The eggs they lay are all over your body hair and cannot be easiky removed. Especially if you have long hair. It took me two weeks of arm and hammer / borax baths with coconut oil on my hair to cut them out. I also used nair to get rid of all other body hair. My girlfriend still hasn't gotten them out of her hair. 4 weeks and she has to tie it up and keep it soaked w coconut oil. We figure they cannot go forever in that environment. Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi, !

Glad you are getting better, but sorry that your girlfriend isn´t getting rid of the mites completely. We got rid of the mites after moving and bringing nothing.

Wish you the best of luck!

Cecilia

From: "charlesbradshaw1@..." <charlesbradshaw1@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:35 AMSubject: Re: SteamerHi. This is charles. Have not posted in a while I moved again and took only the tV and some small electronics 5 months ago and carried them with me. I just moved again with nothing except a new batch of goodwill clothes and realized after 5

nights that they were comming off me. The eggs they lay are all over your body hair and cannot be easiky removed. Especially if you have long hair. It took me two weeks of arm and hammer / borax baths with coconut oil on my hair to cut them out. I also used nair to get rid of all other body hair. My girlfriend still hasn't gotten them out of her hair. 4 weeks and she has to tie it up and keep it soaked w coconut oil. We figure they cannot go forever in that environment. Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi!I got 70 degrees celcius at minimum as a landmark from an expert vet (researcher at birdmites)

KR

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 11:15 PMSubject: Re: Steamer

I agree C. 120 is too low for anything, even bed bugs.

From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:20:28 PMSubject: Re: SteamerYes,vapor steam suposed be bestYes 200 would kill themMaybe it suposed to be 155 degree to kill n not 140 so 200 be great!!X------------------------------On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 13:09 PDT Elissa wrote:>I just ordered a vapor steam cleaner that has output in the mid-200 degree>range.>>We just moved but couldn't get rid of the car.>>I'll keep you

posted. I think you can do clothes, curtains,.mattresses>with it too.>>It's the Whitewing.>On Jun 12, 2012 3:20 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:>>> **>>>>>> I was looking at steamers... I was also thinking about products that>> people who have had birdmites could use to safely steam large things like>> quilts, curtains, etc.>>>> Here is what I found...>>>> http://www.usbedbugs.com/PackTite-Portable-Heating-Unit_p_6.html>>>> This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT,>> temperature only goes up to 120 degrees. I think it needs to be a higher>> temperature for mites.>>>> >> >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Folks, that equals to 158 degrees Fahrenheit.

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 11:17 Mittwoch, 13.Juni 2012Betreff: Re: Steamer

Hi!I got 70 degrees celcius at minimum as a landmark from an expert vet (researcher at birdmites)

KR

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 11:15 PMSubject: Re: Steamer

From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:20:28 PMSubject: Re: SteamerYes,vapor steam suposed be bestYes 200 would kill themMaybe it suposed to be 155 degree to kill n not 140 so 200 be great!!X------------------------------On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 13:09 PDT Elissa wrote:>I just ordered a vapor steam cleaner that has output in the mid-200 degree>range.>>We just moved but couldn't get rid of the car.>>I'll keep you posted. I think you can do clothes, curtains,.mattresses>with it too.>>It's the Whitewing.>On Jun 12, 2012

3:20 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:>>> **>>>>>> I was looking at steamers... I was also thinking about products that>> people who have had birdmites could use to safely steam large things like>> quilts, curtains, etc.>>>> Here is what I found...>>>> http://www.usbedbugs.com/PackTite-Portable-Heating-Unit_p_6.html>>>> This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT,>> temperature only goes up to 120 degrees. I think it needs to be a higher>> temperature for mites.>>>> >> >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi

Sorry u still battling

I moved six month ago n threw out 99% belongings

Still bothered by my feet

But thank god legs n hair better

We will get there

Keep at it

At least our new,flats not infested!

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 02:16 PDT Cecilia Borg wrote:

>Hi, !

>Glad you are getting better, but sorry that your girlfriend isn´t getting rid

of the mites completely. We got rid of the mites after moving and bringing

nothing.

>Wish you the best of luck!

>Cecilia

>

>

>________________________________

>From: " charlesbradshaw1@... " <charlesbradshaw1@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:35 AM

>Subject: Re: Steamer

>

>Hi. This is charles. Have not posted in a while  I moved again and took only

the tV and some small electronics 5 months ago and carried them with me. I just

moved again with nothing except a new batch of goodwill clothes and realized

after 5 nights that they were comming off me.  The eggs they lay are all over

your body hair and cannot be easiky removed. Especially if you have long hair. 

It took me two weeks of arm and hammer / borax baths with coconut oil on my hair

to cut them out. I also used nair to get rid of all other body hair. My

girlfriend still hasn't gotten them out of her hair. 4 weeks and she has to tie

it up and keep it soaked w coconut oil. We figure they cannot go forever in that

environment.

>Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>

>------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

That might be high enough to kill bird mites off, but not sure. I used to put things in the oven at about 200 degrees F for an hour. From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:58:47 AMSubject: Re: Steamer

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 11:17 Mittwoch, 13.Juni 2012Betreff: Re: Steamer

KR

Cecilia

From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:20:28 PMSubject: Re: SteamerYes,vapor steam suposed be bestYes 200 would kill themMaybe it suposed to be 155 degree to kill n not 140 so 200 be great!!X------------------------------On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 13:09 PDT Elissa wrote:>I just ordered a vapor steam cleaner that has output in the mid-200 degree>range.>>We just moved but couldn't get rid of the car.>>I'll keep you posted. I think you can do clothes, curtains,.mattresses>with it too.>>It's the Whitewing.>On Jun 12, 2012

3:20 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:>>> **>>>>>> I was looking at steamers... I was also thinking about products that>> people who have had birdmites could use to safely steam large things like>> quilts, curtains, etc.>>>> Here is what I found...>>>> http://www.usbedbugs.com/PackTite-Portable-Heating-Unit_p_6.html>>>> This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT,>> temperature only goes up to 120 degrees. I think it needs to be a higher>> temperature for mites.>>>> >> >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi ,

Doing well :)  Not quite ready for the baby yet, but soon.  We're still furnishing our new place.

I've been very fatigued during this pregnancy.  You know...with lyme & an almost 2 yo.

I tried to read as many posts as I can because they still help me.  I reply here & there if I'm able...

Hope all is well with you & your family!

E

On Jun 12, 2012 5:17 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

Elissa, so nice to hear from you... I'm excited for you.  How are you feeling?  Are you ready for the little newcomer?  I imagine you are.  Blessings to you and your little family!

Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:38:17 PMSubject: Re: Steamer

I thought over 220 to kill mites.  Just a few pricks now but got it just in case.  With the baby coming in a month, I don't want to take any chances!

On Jun 12, 2012 4:17 PM, " ILIKE TREES " <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Dry heat better too!x

>

>

>Here is what I found...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

I'm on abx for lyme.  Within a month, I had great relief from bites.  I now think I did transfer some from my car which was mite free until my in-laws gave my son some presents.  I stayed at their house for a month after our initial infestation :(  the mites don't bother them, my husband, or son anymore.

Now I get a few annoying pricks (nothing aggressive or sharp) in bed, but this resolves if I wash, change my sheets everyday in hot water with detergent and oxyclean then dry them for an hour.

Now I will try the steamer :)

Also,.i still scrub with epsoms every morning & night in the shower.

Good luck !

E

On Jun 12, 2012 6:35 PM, <charlesbradshaw1@...> wrote:

Hi. This is charles. Have not posted in a while   I moved again and took only the tV and some small electronics 5 months ago and carried them with me. I just moved again with nothing except a new batch of goodwill clothes and realized after 5 nights that they were comming off me.  The eggs they lay are all over your body hair and cannot be easiky removed. Especially if you have long hair.  It took me two weeks of arm and hammer / borax baths with coconut oil on my hair to cut them out. I also used nair to get rid of all other body hair. My girlfriend still hasn't gotten them out of her hair. 4 weeks and she has to tie it up and keep it soaked w coconut oil. We figure they cannot go forever in that environment.

------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi C,

Hope you're feeling relief!

E

On Jun 13, 2012 2:05 PM, " Elissa " <elissarachel@...> wrote:

Hi ,

I'm on abx for lyme.  Within a month, I had great relief from bites.  I now think I did transfer some from my car which was mite free until my in-laws gave my son some presents.  I stayed at their house for a month after our initial infestation :(  the mites don't bother them, my husband, or son anymore.

Now I get a few annoying pricks (nothing aggressive or sharp) in bed, but this resolves if I wash, change my sheets everyday in hot water with detergent and oxyclean then dry them for an hour.

Now I will try the steamer :)

Also,.i still scrub with epsoms every morning & night in the shower.

Good luck !

E

On Jun 12, 2012 6:35 PM, <charlesbradshaw1@...> wrote:

Hi. This is charles. Have not posted in a while   I moved again and took only the tV and some small electronics 5 months ago and carried them with me. I just moved again with nothing except a new batch of goodwill clothes and realized after 5 nights that they were comming off me.  The eggs they lay are all over your body hair and cannot be easiky removed. Especially if you have long hair.  It took me two weeks of arm and hammer / borax baths with coconut oil on my hair to cut them out. I also used nair to get rid of all other body hair. My girlfriend still hasn't gotten them out of her hair. 4 weeks and she has to tie it up and keep it soaked w coconut oil. We figure they cannot go forever in that environment.

------------------------------------

Guest guest

Thanks Cecilia & Aggi.  Now I know my steamer is hot enough :)

On Jun 13, 2012 11:58 AM, " Aggi Assmann " <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>

An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

Gesendet: 11:17 Mittwoch, 13.Juni 2012Betreff: Re: Steamer

KR

Cecilia

bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 11:15 PM

Subject: Re: Steamer

I agree C.  120 is too low for anything, even bed bugs.

bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:20:28 PMSubject: Re: SteamerYes,vapor steam suposed be best

Yes 200 would kill themMaybe it suposed to be 155 degree to kill n not 140 so 200 be great!!X------------------------------On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 13:09 PDT Elissa wrote:>I just ordered a vapor steam cleaner that has output in the mid-200 degree

>range.>>We just moved but couldn't get rid of the car.>>I'll keep you posted.  I think you can do clothes, curtains,.mattresses>with it too.>>It's the Whitewing.

>On Jun 12, 2012

3:20 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:>>> **>>>>>> I was looking at steamers... I was also thinking about products that

>> people who have had birdmites could use to safely steam large things like>> quilts, curtains, etc.>>>> Here is what I found...>>>> http://www.usbedbugs.com/PackTite-Portable-Heating-Unit_p_6.html

>>>> This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT,>> temperature only goes up to 120 degrees.  I think it needs to be a higher>> temperature for mites.>>

>> >>  >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

This is off topic, but anyone have any baby name suggestions?  Girl or boy :)

On Jun 13, 2012 3:27 PM, " Elissa " <elissarachel@...> wrote:

KR

Cecilia

bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:20:28 PMSubject: Re: SteamerYes,vapor steam suposed be best

Yes 200 would kill themMaybe it suposed to be 155 degree to kill n not 140 so 200 be great!!X------------------------------On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 13:09 PDT Elissa wrote:>I just ordered a vapor steam cleaner that has output in the mid-200 degree

>range.>>We just moved but couldn't get rid of the car.>>I'll keep you posted.  I think you can do clothes, curtains,.mattresses>with it too.>>It's the Whitewing.

>On Jun 12, 2012

3:20 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:>>> **>>>>>> I was looking at steamers... I was also thinking about products that

>> people who have had birdmites could use to safely steam large things like>> quilts, curtains, etc.>>>> Here is what I found...>>>> http://www.usbedbugs.com/PackTite-Portable-Heating-Unit_p_6.html

>>>> This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT,>> temperature only goes up to 120 degrees.  I think it needs to be a higher>> temperature for mites.

>>

Guest guest

Yes Elissa, your steamer will be good!From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:27:28 PMSubject: Re: Steamer

Thanks Cecilia & Aggi. Now I know my steamer is hot enough :)

On Jun 13, 2012 11:58 AM, "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

An: "bird mites " <bird mites >

KR

Cecilia

>range.>>We just moved but couldn't get rid of the car.>>I'll keep you posted. I think you can do clothes, curtains,.mattresses>with it too.>>It's the Whitewing.

>On Jun 12, 2012

>>>> This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT,>> temperature only goes up to 120 degrees. I think it needs to be a higher>> temperature for mites.>>

>> >> >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

You don't know the gender yet? Do you have a set of names chosen? My son is , but that name is so over used, although it was not in 1970! Have a granddaughter Sophia and one named Lillian. I like both names and my daughter chose family names, Lillian being my material grandma and Sophia Aileen, my mom's name. You two will find just the right name. My nephew just had a boy, named him Elliot. I like that for a boy.From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:29:39 PMSubject: Re: Steamer

This is off topic, but anyone have any baby name suggestions? Girl or boy :)

On Jun 13, 2012 3:27 PM, "Elissa " <elissarachel@...> wrote:

Thanks Cecilia & Aggi. Now I know my steamer is hot enough :)

On Jun 13, 2012 11:58 AM, "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

An: "bird mites " <bird mites >

KR

Cecilia

>range.>>We just moved but couldn't get rid of the car.>>I'll keep you posted. I think you can do clothes, curtains,.mattresses>with it too.>>It's the Whitewing.

>On Jun 12, 2012

>>>> This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT,>> temperature only goes up to 120 degrees. I think it needs to be a higher>> temperature for mites.

>>

>> >> >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Thanks !  We wait until the baby is born to find out gender.  It was a great surprise with my son :)

On Jun 13, 2012 3:35 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

You don't know the gender yet?  Do you have a set of names chosen?  My son is , but that name is so over used, although it was not in 1970!  Have a granddaughter Sophia and one named Lillian.  I like both names and my daughter chose family names, Lillian being my material grandma and Sophia Aileen, my mom's name.  You two will find just the right name. My nephew just had a boy, named him Elliot.  I like that for a boy.

Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:29:39 PMSubject: Re: Steamer

This is off topic, but anyone have any baby name suggestions?  Girl or boy :)

On Jun 13, 2012 3:27 PM, " Elissa " <elissarachel@...> wrote:

KR

Cecilia

>On Jun 12, 2012

>>>> This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT,>> temperature only goes up to 120 degrees.  I think it needs to be a higher>> temperature for mites.

>>

Guest guest

Hi

How did the spider exterminating go ?

I found the Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent 4 cups placed on the ground

20 ft away from the house & blown at the home with a weedeater electrec

leaveblower from wallmart $26.00 wafts a cloud that repeals all bugs from the

home ,for 1 year ..I don't know why ?. ( I hold my brethe well when doing it &

& walk up wiind after for 5-10 mins .

1 cup in the shoes shaked all over in the boots over nite or even for 1 hrs ,

then dumped out in a 5 gall bucket make my shoes bugless. The residue it leaves

repels bugs for a long time depending on infestation maginitude. When heavy I

repeated every 2 days & they were gone in 7 days in the shoes.

Now I just use baking soda & Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent once every

2-3 months , it kills fungus very well .

Spiders die with 1 cup dawn & 3 cup water sprayed on them for sure & fast. (

1 minute - 3 minutes, it plugs their spericals , breathing holes )

God bless you ,

Bill

ps please excuse typos , I am on a cellphone typing .

pss

the good thing

is

Many are the afflictions of the rightoues , but the Lord delivers them of them

all

110:1 (A

Psalm of .) The LORD said unto my Lord,

Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst

of thine enemies. 3 Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in

the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy

youth

:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.. Jesus is Lord of All l:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.

`,,`,,`

.... __/ /\____ ____

, o`,/__/ _/\_ //____/\

```)( | | | | | | | || |l |

,.- ,.-~~-., `-. :

As forme and my house,

We will serve YHWH!

,,`,,``

(Mat 27:40

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51

And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the

bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were

opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the

graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto

many. 54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus,

saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly,

saying, Truly this was the Son of God. 55 And many women were there beholding

afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee,

Psalm 68:18

18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast

received gifts for men; yea, [for] the rebellious also, that the LORD God might

dwell [among them]. 19 Blessed [be] the Lord, [who] daily loadeth us [with

benefits, even] the God of our salvation. Selah.

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 5:20 PM EDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>That one looks like a real winner Elissa. I am happy to hear you moved too!

Good! I wonder how the steam cleaner would do on hardwood floors. Hmmmmm Yes,

keep us posted IF you have time!

>

>

>

>

> Re: Steamer

>

>

>

>

>

>I just ordered a vapor steam cleaner that has output in the mid-200 degree

range.

>

>We just moved but couldn't get rid of the car.

>

>I'll keep you posted. I think you can do clothes, curtains,.mattresses with it

too.

>

>It's the Whitewing.

>On Jun 12, 2012 3:20 PM, < Goldstein@... > wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>I was looking at steamers... I was also thinking about products that people

who have had birdmites could use to safely steam large things like quilts,

curtains, etc.

>

>

>Here is what I found...

>

>

>

>

>This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT,

temperature only goes up to 120 degrees. I think it needs to be a higher

temperature for mites.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Bill,It was so strange... my husband sprayed outside very thoroughly. The next couple of days we had more spiders in the house... and big black ones, also lots of ear wigs. This was all occurring in our downstairs and not upstairs at all where we hardly get any bugs. Our downstairs is partly built into the hill, so it feels like a basement in a way, but it isn't a basement because it doesn't go into the earth. So it seems like there spider traps do have fewer spiders and bugs in them. I changed all the traps again, dated them, and continue to monitor them so that we can see what is working and what is not. I went out looking for the Arm and Hammer yesterday and I can find it, but I'm fussy, I only like the one that is unscented. Stores that used to carry it don't now. Frustrating. I don't want to get the Fresh Scent or any of the other scents. I have friends who are very sick from environmental illness so I try not to use anything that is scented.Do you still have the soda and Arm and Hammer on the floors of your place? My daughter and her family will be here for a month staying with us and I don't want this stuff all over the floors. Do you just clean yours up every now and again? Thanks for your help. Why is it that some of these spiders like to hang on in the bathtub, edge of toilets, etc.? I can't figure that out. There is nothing for them to eat there.From: " Doe" <doe1769@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 8:48:50 PMSubject: Re: SteamerHi How did the spider exterminating go ? I found the Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent 4 cups placed on the ground 20 ft away from the house & blown at the home with a weedeater electrec leaveblower from wallmart $26.00 wafts a cloud that repeals all bugs from the home ,for 1 year ..I don't know why ?. ( I hold my brethe well when doing it & & walk up wiind after for 5-10 mins . 1 cup in the shoes shaked all over in the boots over nite or even for 1 hrs , then dumped out in a 5 gall bucket make my shoes bugless. The residue it leaves repels bugs for a long time depending on infestation maginitude. When heavy I repeated every 2 days & they were gone in 7 days in the shoes. Now I just use baking soda & Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent once every 2-3 months , it kills fungus very well . Spiders die with 1 cup dawn & 3 cup water sprayed on them for sure & fast. ( 1 minute - 3 minutes, it plugs their spericals , breathing holes )God bless you , Bill ps please excuse typos , I am on a cellphone typing . pss the good thing is Many are the afflictions of the rightoues , but the Lord delivers them of them all 110:1 (A Psalm of .) The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3 Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.. Jesus is Lord of All l:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.`,,`,,` ... __/ /\____ ____ , o`,/__/ _/\_ //____/\```)( | | | | | | | || |l |,.- ,.-~~-., `-. :As forme and my house, We will serve YHWH! ,,`,,`` (Mat 27:4050 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. 54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God. 55 And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee,Psalm 68:18 18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, [for] the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell [among them]. 19 Blessed [be] the Lord, [who] daily loadeth us [with benefits, even] the God of our salvation. Selah. --------------------------- > > > > > > > > > >I was looking at steamers... I was also thinking about products that people who have had birdmites could use to safely steam large things like quilts, curtains, etc. > > >Here is what I found... > > >http://www.usbedbugs.com/PackTite-Portable-Heating-Unit_p_6.html > > >This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this container, BUT, temperature only goes up to 120 degrees. I think it needs to be a higher temperature for mites. > > > > > > > > > > >------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi linda

I mix mop with I gallon of water & 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry

Detergent , the clean burt type has no real scent . Sometimes I clean all of it

off every few weeks with lysol 1 cup per gallon . I have wood floors & the

finish has been removed by the mopping , they still look great.... to me ..

I wonder if 2 tbls coconut oil spraed all over would deter them . Or epsom

salts 1 cup per 3 cups of water sprayed all over the bathroom .

Caulking with latex caulk would be the 1st thing to do & if I didn't have caulk

I use vaseline & wipe it on cracks & voids around pipes & tubular furniture

openings , it stays put for a long time , I did some crack 3 years ago on my

towel racks & the vaseline is still there now & I wash heavily & often .

Ait vent I spray with borax 1 cup , 1 gal water & 4 tbls cococnut oil & point a

leave blower into the vent while I spray with a Chapin garden sprayer from Ace

wardware, it works I shout off the furnace while doing it , cococnut oil fouls

bearings in fan motors & makes them squeel sue the the fact coconut oil turns

the a solid at 76 degrees.

I have been using a cheap wagner power painter type sprayer from Harbor frieght

for $13.00 , it puts out a great super fine mist on everything very easily &

fast , bugs die with oil on them if coated. Big hairy bees are harder to kill &

I imagine hig hairy spiders are too , I have to drech big ones in soap with a

hose end sprayer & 2 cup dawn dish spain the canister thet screws on to the hose

end sprayer. . Those spider eggs are some where hatching , heatreating to

170-200 degrees might kill all of them .

What type are they , I used to see black small fast moving spider here in my

house & at my friend where the bug was 1st felt . I see only 1 per month now ,

if that

Lwt me know anything you find to stop the bug of spiders, please !

God bless you ,

Bill

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 9:40 AM EDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>Hi Bill,

>

>

>It was so strange... my husband sprayed outside very thoroughly. The next

couple of days we had more spiders in the house... and big black ones, also lots

of ear wigs. This was all occurring in our downstairs and not upstairs at all

where we hardly get any bugs. Our downstairs is partly built into the hill, so

it feels like a basement in a way, but it isn't a basement because it doesn't go

into the earth. So it seems like there spider traps do have fewer spiders and

bugs in them. I changed all the traps again, dated them, and continue to monitor

them so that we can see what is working and what is not. I went out looking for

the Arm and Hammer yesterday and I can find it, but I'm fussy, I only like the

one that is unscented. Stores that used to carry it don't now. Frustrating. I

don't want to get the Fresh Scent or any of the other scents. I have friends who

are very sick from environmental illness so I try not to use anything that is

scented.

>

>

>Do you still have the soda and Arm and Hammer on the floors of your place? My

daughter and her family will be here for a month staying with us and I don't

want this stuff all over the floors. Do you just clean yours up every now and

again? Thanks for your help.

>

>

>Why is it that some of these spiders like to hang on in the bathtub, edge of

toilets, etc.? I can't figure that out. There is nothing for them to eat there.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Re: Steamer

>

>

>Hi

>

>How did the spider exterminating go ?