RemedySpot.com

Re: Steamer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Elissa,

I like or for a girl and Max for boys.

I'd like to wish you all the luck in the world for you and your baby!!

Take care and a warm hug,

Aggi

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 21:35 Mittwoch, 13.Juni 2012Betreff: Re: Steamer

You don't know the gender yet? Do you have a set of names chosen? My son is , but that name is so over used, although it was not in 1970! Have a granddaughter Sophia and one named Lillian. I like both names and my daughter chose family names, Lillian being my material grandma and Sophia Aileen, my mom's name. You two will find just the right name. My nephew just had a boy, named him Elliot. I like that for a boy.

From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:29:39 PMSubject: Re: Steamer

This is off topic, but anyone have any baby name suggestions? Girl or boy :)

On Jun 13, 2012 3:27 PM, "Elissa " <elissarachel@...> wrote:

Thanks Cecilia & Aggi. Now I know my steamer is hot enough :)

On Jun 13, 2012 11:58 AM, "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Folks, that equals to 158 degrees Fahrenheit.

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 11:17 Mittwoch, 13.Juni 2012Betreff: Re: Steamer

Hi!I got 70 degrees celcius at minimum as a landmark from an expert vet (researcher at birdmites)

KR

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 11:15 PMSubject: Re: Steamer

I agree C. 120 is too low for anything, even bed bugs.

From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:20:28 PMSubject: Re: SteamerYes,vapor steam suposed be bestYes 200 would kill themMaybe it suposed to be 155 degree to kill n not 140 so 200 be great!!X------------------------------On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 13:09 PDT Elissa wrote:>I just ordered a vapor steam cleaner that has output in the mid-200 degree>range.>>We

just moved but couldn't get rid of the car.>>I'll keep you posted. I think you can do clothes, curtains,.mattresses>with it too.>>It's the Whitewing.>On Jun 12, 2012 3:20 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:>>> **>>>>>> I was looking at steamers... I was also thinking about products that>> people who have had birdmites could use to safely steam large things like>> quilts, curtains, etc.>>>> Here is what I found...>>>> http://www.usbedbugs.com/PackTite-Portable-Heating-Unit_p_6.html>>>> This is made for killing bed bugs and luggage fits in this

container, BUT,>> temperature only goes up to 120 degrees. I think it needs to be a higher>> temperature for mites.>>>> >> >>------------------------------------