RemedySpot.com

Re: Protomyxzoa Rheumatica (was called FL1953)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thinking this site could be informative...the podcast very interesting.

Bio film has made this parasite stealth, like bio film has many parasites virus

ect.

http://betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/243-dr-stephen-fry-on-fl1953

>

> Fry Labs, the owner of which is Fry, several years ago discovered a

new protozoa (parasite) which Dr. Fry believes and others believe is a big

player in CFS, Fibromyalgia, ALS, and Morgellons and many other possible disease

processes. I believe it may be a major player with bird mites because it is also

transmitted by fleas, ticks, and many other biting / infecting insects and

spiders. It most likely is also transmitted by spiders (in my particular case).

I am looking to glean more information as time goes by regarding this protozoa

parasite... my doctor said almost everyone with Lyme treats positive for this.

The testing with Fry Labs is $400-500 (can't remember which she told me).

>

>

> We should all be aware of this... it is so difficult to treat. It seems to be

almost completely immune from most drugs, and anti parasitics, etc. Most

doctors, even LLMDs, do not know how to treat this parasite. The best luck they

have found for those that are treating this parasite is with Ivermectin, but at

very, very high levels . Ivermectin is taken daily, 3 times a day, at very high

levels for many months. I do know of one man on the California Lyme website who

just finished many months of this treatment. I have yet to email him with a

follow up. Most LLMDs and other doctors will not prescribe for the correct

amount of time with Ivermectin, since Ivermectin is a pesticide. Ivermectin I've

read is about 85% effective according to a few things I've read, not 100%

effective.

>

>

> I have been treating the Lyme and coinfections for quite some time now and

have never had a remission of creeping, crawling or biting. I've had a few times

when those symptoms were better, but not entirely gone. I am no expert in any of

this, but I am a deeply curious person.

>

>

> Apparently this protozoa thrives on fats and other substances, especially

arginine which is a component of wheat , so Dr. Fry recommends that patients who

are treating for FL1953 (now renamed Protomyxzoa Rheumatica) with a low fat

diet. Not low carb, but low fat , along with the Ivermectin. The Paleo Diet

would be the wrong diet for this parasite. This parasite builds a biofilm in the

body that the diet helps to control if it is low fat.

>

>

> It may be a major player in Morgellons and I sense that it is.

>

>

> Marie, if you could give us some feedback about this I'd appreciate it.

>

>

> Aandraya, if you could also give us some feedback here, I'd also appreciate

it.

>

>

> MORE THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS:

>

>

> Could it be that this protozoa is now in our water supplies? If it is so

difficult to kill with almost anything we can throw at it?

>

>

> Just thinkin' out loud. Any responses appreciated.

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/1/862/show_1862355.mp3

> >

> > Fry Labs, the owner of which is Fry, several years ago discovered a

new protozoa (parasite) which Dr. Fry believes and others believe is a big

player in CFS, Fibromyalgia, ALS, and Morgellons and many other possible disease

processes. I believe it may be a major player with bird mites because it is also

> >

> >

> > We should all be aware of this... it is so difficult to treat. It seems to

be almost completely immune from most drugs, and anti parasitics, etc. Most

amount of time with Ivermectin, since Ivermectin is a pesticide. Ivermectin I've

effective.

> >

> >

> > I have been treating the Lyme and coinfections for quite some time now and

have never had a remission of creeping, crawling or biting. I've had a few times

when those symptoms were better, but not entirely gone. I am no expert in any of

> >

> >

> > Apparently this protozoa thrives on fats and other substances, especially

arginine which is a component of wheat , so Dr. Fry recommends that patients who

would be the wrong diet for this parasite. This parasite builds a biofilm in the

> >

> >

> > It may be a major player in Morgellons and I sense that it is.

> >

> >

> > Marie, if you could give us some feedback about this I'd appreciate it.

> >

> >

> > Aandraya, if you could also give us some feedback here, I'd also appreciate

it.

> >

> >

> > MORE THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS:

> >

> >

> > Could it be that this protozoa is now in our water supplies? If it is so

> >

> >

> > Just thinkin' out loud. Any responses appreciated.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi MarieI did listen to this hour long talk with Dr. Fry and (?) (forgot her whole name). It was interesting. Dr. Fry is not doing the same thing that LLMD's are doing. He follows the CDC guidelines for testing for Lyme Disease. His approach is different. Not that I'm a good judge of that, but for instance, he does not test with IGeneX. His primary focus is not with Morgellons, but with CFS, ALS, Fibro, & MS. Dr. Fry is a GP and believes CFS is an autoimmune disease; he treats with drugs in the tetracycline class, one of which is minocycline. Dr. Fry's practice is in Arizona. At the end of his talk people called in with questions. It was interesting to me that Mr. Common Sense called in. Some of you will know his name from his blog which is quite good (Marie had sent a link to it too). He is not doing well AT ALL, has terrible body pain / neuropathy / pain so bad he can hardly sleep. He thinks he does not have much longer to live. I was sad to hear that because his blog is so so positive... that's one thing. Dr. Fry has patients all over the world - you can see a doctor that will work with him, or go see him in Arizona.I took some notes about the test for Protomyxzoa Rheumatica. Testing is in process... this protozoa is transmitted by insects, so everyone, please take note of this if symptoms do not go away. This is really hard to treat! Dr. Fry has had 4 Morgellons patients only, 2 remain with him and are doing pretty well. He emphasized over and over again that this is a marine biofilm protozoa (it loves a wet salty environment like human blood), depends on lipids (fats) to keep it going and reproducing. Diet is critical (my downfall). He also said that Morgellons patients are very, very sick. Their immunity is terrible. He does not treat with antifungal drugs and believes that treating primarily illness first and the fungal issues start to resolve.He also stated that we should be on a whole foods plant based diet. Not much dairy, no processed foods, etc. He admitted he loves to go to Mcs for Big Macs, and then chided him (she is a nutritionist)... and then he said he only does it once in a while! After all, he's human. And he's not sick either.I'll post more as I learn.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:19:17 PMSubject: Re: Protomyxzoa Rheumatica (was called FL1953)http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/1/862/show_1862355.mp3--- In bird mites , "healinghope" <mfrreman@...> wrote:>> Thinking this site could be informative...the podcast very interesting. Bio film has made this parasite stealth, like bio film has many parasites virus ect. > http://betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/243-dr-stephen-fry-on-fl1953> > > > >> > Fry Labs, the owner of which is Fry, several years ago discovered a new protozoa (parasite) which Dr. Fry believes and others believe is a big player in CFS, Fibromyalgia, ALS, and Morgellons and many other possible disease processes. I believe it may be a major player with bird mites because it is also transmitted by fleas, ticks, and many other biting / infecting insects and spiders. It most likely is also transmitted by spiders (in my particular case). I am looking to glean more information as time goes by regarding this protozoa parasite... my doctor said almost everyone with Lyme treats positive for this. The testing with Fry Labs is $400-500 (can't remember which she told me). > > > > > > We should all be aware of this... it is so difficult to treat. It seems to be almost completely immune from most drugs, and anti parasitics, etc. Most doctors, even LLMDs, do not know how to treat this parasite. The best luck they have found for those that are treating this parasite is with Ivermectin, but at very, very high levels . Ivermectin is taken daily, 3 times a day, at very high levels for many months. I do know of one man on the California Lyme website who just finished many months of this treatment. I have yet to email him with a follow up. Most LLMDs and other doctors will not prescribe for the correct amount of time with Ivermectin, since Ivermectin is a pesticide. Ivermectin I've read is about 85% effective according to a few things I've read, not 100% effective. > > > > > > I have been treating the Lyme and coinfections for quite some time now and have never had a remission of creeping, crawling or biting. I've had a few times when those symptoms were better, but not entirely gone. I am no expert in any of this, but I am a deeply curious person. > > > > > > Apparently this protozoa thrives on fats and other substances, especially arginine which is a component of wheat , so Dr. Fry recommends that patients who are treating for FL1953 (now renamed Protomyxzoa Rheumatica) with a low fat diet. Not low carb, but low fat , along with the Ivermectin. The Paleo Diet would be the wrong diet for this parasite. This parasite builds a biofilm in the body that the diet helps to control if it is low fat. > > > > > > It may be a major player in Morgellons and I sense that it is. > > > > > > Marie, if you could give us some feedback about this I'd appreciate it. > > > > > > Aandraya, if you could also give us some feedback here, I'd also appreciate it. > > > > > > MORE THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS: > > > > > > Could it be that this protozoa is now in our water supplies? If it is so difficult to kill with almost anything we can throw at it? > > > > > > Just thinkin' out loud. Any responses appreciated. > > > > > > > >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Just knew this would catch your interest. Agree this is very important,

and perhaps common link. Mr common sense brought a tear to m eye:(

> > >

> > > Fry Labs, the owner of which is Fry, several years ago discovered

a new protozoa (parasite) which Dr. Fry believes and others believe is a big

> > >

> > >

> > > We should all be aware of this... it is so difficult to treat. It seems to

effective.

> > >

> > >

> > > I have been treating the Lyme and coinfections for quite some time now and

> > >

> > >

> > > Apparently this protozoa thrives on fats and other substances, especially

> > >

> > >

> > > It may be a major player in Morgellons and I sense that it is.

> > >

> > >

> > > Marie, if you could give us some feedback about this I'd appreciate it.

> > >

> > >

> > > Aandraya, if you could also give us some feedback here, I'd also

appreciate it.

> > >

> > >

> > > MORE THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS:

> > >

> > >

> > > Could it be that this protozoa is now in our water supplies? If it is so

> > >

> > >

> > > Just thinkin' out loud. Any responses appreciated.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Me too Marie. I really feel for him. Thanks for the link!From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:17:28 PMSubject: Re: Protomyxzoa Rheumatica (was called FL1953) Just knew this would catch your interest. Agree this is very important, and perhaps common link. Mr common sense brought a tear to m eye:( > > > > > > Fry Labs, the owner of which is Fry, several years ago discovered a new protozoa (parasite) which Dr. Fry believes and others believe is a big player in CFS, Fibromyalgia, ALS, and Morgellons and many other possible disease processes. I believe it may be a major player with bird mites because it is also transmitted by fleas, ticks, and many other biting / infecting insects and spiders. It most likely is also transmitted by spiders (in my particular case). I am looking to glean more information as time goes by regarding this protozoa parasite... my doctor said almost everyone with Lyme treats positive for this. The testing with Fry Labs is $400-500 (can't remember which she told me). > > > > > > > > > We should all be aware of this... it is so difficult to treat. It seems to be almost completely immune from most drugs, and anti parasitics, etc. Most doctors, even LLMDs, do not know how to treat this parasite. The best luck they have found for those that are treating this parasite is with Ivermectin, but at very, very high levels . Ivermectin is taken daily, 3 times a day, at very high levels for many months. I do know of one man on the California Lyme website who just finished many months of this treatment. I have yet to email him with a follow up. Most LLMDs and other doctors will not prescribe for the correct amount of time with Ivermectin, since Ivermectin is a pesticide. Ivermectin I've read is about 85% effective according to a few things I've read, not 100% effective. > > > > > > > > > I have been treating the Lyme and coinfections for quite some time now and have never had a remission of creeping, crawling or biting. I've had a few times when those symptoms were better, but not entirely gone. I am no expert in any of this, but I am a deeply curious person. > > > > > > > > > Apparently this protozoa thrives on fats and other substances, especially arginine which is a component of wheat , so Dr. Fry recommends that patients who are treating for FL1953 (now renamed Protomyxzoa Rheumatica) with a low fat diet. Not low carb, but low fat , along with the Ivermectin. The Paleo Diet would be the wrong diet for this parasite. This parasite builds a biofilm in the body that the diet helps to control if it is low fat. > > > > > > > > > It may be a major player in Morgellons and I sense that it is. > > > > > > > > > Marie, if you could give us some feedback about this I'd appreciate it. > > > > > > > > > Aandraya, if you could also give us some feedback here, I'd also appreciate it. > > > > > > > > > MORE THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS: > > > > > > > > > Could it be that this protozoa is now in our water supplies? If it is so difficult to kill with almost anything we can throw at it? > > > > > > > > > Just thinkin' out loud. Any responses appreciated. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

Guest guest

-

I have heard quite a bit about this bug, Dr. Jk said he believes it plays a role

in Lyme patients as much as Bart and babs. I think he uses some antiprotozoal-

can't remember the name. I'll ask him next time I see him.

Very interesting post.

Aandraya

> > >

> > > Fry Labs, the owner of which is Fry, several years ago discovered

a new protozoa (parasite) which Dr. Fry believes and others believe is a big

> > >

> > >

> > > We should all be aware of this... it is so difficult to treat. It seems to

effective.

> > >

> > >

> > > I have been treating the Lyme and coinfections for quite some time now and

> > >

> > >

> > > Apparently this protozoa thrives on fats and other substances, especially

> > >

> > >

> > > It may be a major player in Morgellons and I sense that it is.

> > >

> > >

> > > Marie, if you could give us some feedback about this I'd appreciate it.

> > >

> > >

> > > Aandraya, if you could also give us some feedback here, I'd also

appreciate it.

> > >

> > >

> > > MORE THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS:

> > >

> > >

> > > Could it be that this protozoa is now in our water supplies? If it is so

> > >

> > >

> > > Just thinkin' out loud. Any responses appreciated.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>