RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:FOR MATT --

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In response -- 2) Do you (or does anyone) know how fast mites *can* travel, I've often wondered this. And how about the fungus? The experience of being attacked the moment we open the door is not because mites can move that fast. There is a communication

among bacteria - there is a scientific term for it. At the height of our infestation while we carry bacteria, fungus whatever, perhaps we are feeling the awakening of that communication between our bodies and the environment. I never felt that instant sensation unless I was entering my apartment, car or work cubicle where I already carried the infestation previously. I suffered almost a year, moved 3 times finally left absolutely everything behind. I never treated internally - but treated the environment with everything possible. I was so weak and diminished I thought I would die Nothing worked until I left everything behindImmediately I began to feel my system coming alive again, I could eat and sleep again and within 3 months, all sensations were gone. Fortunately at work, our whole department moved 2 floors up - again I took no files or papers with me. So at 72 years old, I still work full time and feel great, but will never forget the horror. That was more than 2 years ago.

Guest guest

They swarm. They can move fast. Many times I have been around old paperwork and immediately get the whispies. That's what they feel like. You feel them on your face. Then you know they are all over you. Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost MobileFrom: los <kean2465@...>Sender: bird mites Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 15:48:19 -0700 (PDT)bird mites <bird mites >Reply bird mites Subject: Re: Re:FOR MATT -- In response -- 2) Do you (or does anyone) know how fast mites *can* travel, I've often wondered this. And how about the fungus? The experience of being attacked the moment we open the door is not because mites can move that fast. There is a communicationamong bacteria - there is a scientific term for it. At the height of our infestation while we carry bacteria, fungus whatever, perhaps we are feeling the awakening of that communication between our bodies and the environment. I never felt that instant sensation unless I was entering my apartment, car or work cubicle where I already carried the infestation previously. I suffered almost a year, moved 3 times finally left absolutely everything behind. I never treated internally - but treated the environment with everything possible. I was so weak and diminished I thought I would die Nothing worked until I left everything behindImmediately I began to feel my system coming alive again, I could eat and sleep again and within 3 months, all sensations were gone. Fortunately at work, our whole department moved 2 floors up - again I took no files or papers with me. So at 72 years old, I still work full time and feel great, but will never forget the horror. That was more than 2 years ago.

Guest guest

Also, they are able to crawl up walls and ceilings and as they can sense movement, temperature and smell, they detect you very very quickly. Swarming happens via quorum sensing. Once they are up the wall/ceiling,

they just drop down on you. I experienced that mainly in my kitchen, because of lower ceilings.

Von: "charlesbradshaw1@..." <charlesbradshaw1@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 1:04 Donnerstag, 5.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re:FOR MATT --

They swarm. They can move fast. Many times I have been around old paperwork and immediately get the whispies. That's what they feel like. You feel them on your face. Then you know they are all over you. Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

Sender: bird mites

Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 15:48:19 -0700 (PDT)

bird mites <bird mites >

Replybird mites

Subject: Re: Re:FOR MATT --

In response --

2) Do you (or does anyone) know how fast mites *can* travel, I've often wondered this. And how about the fungus?

The experience of being attacked the moment we open the door is not because mites can move that fast.

There is a communication among bacteria - there is a scientific term for it. At the height of our infestation while we carry bacteria, fungus whatever, perhaps we are feeling the awakening of that communication between our bodies and the environment.

I never felt that instant sensation unless I was entering my apartment, car or work cubicle where I already carried the infestation previously.

I suffered almost a year, moved 3 times finally left absolutely everything behind.

I never treated internally - but treated the environment with everything possible. I was so weak and diminished I thought I would die

Nothing worked until I left everything behind

Immediately I began to feel my system coming alive again, I could eat and sleep again and within 3 months, all sensations were gone. Fortunately at work, our whole department moved 2 floors up - again I took no files or papers with me.

So at 72 years old, I still work full time and feel great, but will never forget the horror. That was more than 2 years ago.

Guest guest

Geez... Is there anything they CAN'T do??On Jul 5, 2012, at 11:39 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Also, they are able to crawl up walls and ceilings and as they can sense movement, temperature and smell, they detect you very very quickly. Swarming happens via quorum sensing. Once they are up the wall/ceiling,

they just drop down on you. I experienced that mainly in my kitchen, because of lower ceilings.

Von: "charlesbradshaw1@..." <charlesbradshaw1@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 1:04 Donnerstag, 5.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re:FOR MATT --

They swarm. They can move fast. Many times I have been around old paperwork and immediately get the whispies. That's what they feel like. You feel them on your face. Then you know they are all over you. Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

bird mites <bird mites >

Replybird mites

In response --

2) Do you (or does anyone) know how fast mites *can* travel, I've often wondered this. And how about the fungus?

The experience of being attacked the moment we open the door is not because mites can move that fast.

There is a communication among bacteria - there is a scientific term for it. At the height of our infestation while we carry bacteria, fungus whatever, perhaps we are feeling the awakening of that communication between our bodies and the environment.

I never felt that instant sensation unless I was entering my apartment, car or work cubicle where I already carried the infestation previously.

I suffered almost a year, moved 3 times finally left absolutely everything behind.

I never treated internally - but treated the environment with everything possible. I was so weak and diminished I thought I would die

Immediately I began to feel my system coming alive again, I could eat and sleep again and within 3 months, all sensations were gone. Fortunately at work, our whole department moved 2 floors up - again I took no files or papers with me.

So at 72 years old, I still work full time and feel great, but will never forget the horror. That was more than 2 years ago.

=

Guest guest

They can make your life living hell ... this I do know. Did not have a life for 2 years.

Started taking antifungal and antibiotics for 6 months and am cured now !

Lysol helps tremendously. I also used it as a conditioner in the washing machine.

Wash floors and ceilings with it. Once a week is enough. Do one room at the time not

to exhaust yourself. Find yourself a good LMDD.

Take care Matt

Von: Matt <miteymiserable_nj@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > CC: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 17:49 Donnerstag, 5.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: Re:FOR MATT --

Geez... Is there anything they CAN'T do??

On Jul 5, 2012, at 11:39 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

bird mites <bird mites >

Replybird mites

In response --

=

Guest guest

Yes, they do drop from ceiling or wherever. I remember when I started ironing underwear and they would jump off the ironing board, hit my feet, and bite my feed just from the level of the ironing board. I threw out that ironing board as it quickly became infested.From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2012 8:39:55 AMSubject: Re: Re:FOR MATT --

bird mites <bird mites >

Replybird mites

In response --