RemedySpot.com

Re: NutriBiotic's Grapefruit Seed Extract

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This looks promising Kajay. Are you going to try it?From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>"bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites >, finding1cure , GeorgiaLyme , "Lyme Rife" <Lyme_Rife >Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 2:08:17 AMSubject: NutriBiotic's Grapefruit Seed Extract

One of the cases mentioned in the Zapper Rife article included intriguing (new to me) news about grapefruit seed extract. I was curious about it as I have seen it compared to evening primrose oil, but I see no mention of their similarities now. "Here is one quote from a forum and

keep in mind those with Lyme it’s (Lyme is) very hard to to reverse, which makes [this] an impressive testimonial. Also, the Coil Rife machine is an older style

(analog?) Rife machine but works well for those with Lyme. 'I

had a conversation with someone who had Lyme for a few yrs and

is now fine, using a coil rife machine and grapefruit extract…she stated that she read papers that grapefruit breaks up biofilm and cysts.

I'm just passing along and I don't personally know if this is true or not but this lady was pretty sick and now is fine and doesn’t even Rife anymore.'â€As a natural, non-toxic compound, NutriBiotic's Grapefruit Seed Extract Liquid Concentrate has many uses. It may be used as a surface disinfectant in place of commonly used cleaners like bleach or ammonia-based products. Because of its non-toxic nature, the liquid concentrate is ideal for use in the kitchen and in children’s areas. Grapefruit seed extract can be used as a sanitizing wash for raw meat and other foods, dishes, cutting boards, and utensils. The product can also be used to purify drinking water in your pet's water dish, or when camping, hiking or traveling to foreign countries. The pH concentrate is about a 2.2 - very acidic. Grapefruit Seed Extract should NOT be used undiluted - always mix with water.IngredientsVegetable GlycerinInert

substance derived from palm and coconut. Used as a carrier for the active ingredient. We use only food-grade vegetable glycerin that tests free of pesticide residues.CitricidalExtract

of the pulp and seed of organically grown grapefruit. The raw material goes through a multi-stage patented process to yield a highly effective antimicrobial agent.More Information on NutriBiotic Grapefruit Seed ExtractExtensive

testing done at independent laboratories and universities around the world has proven this concentrate to be safe for human and animal use. It is effective against pathogens because it belongs to a family of compounds known as quaternary compounds. This family is best known for benzylkonium chloride and benzylthonium chloride as well as the infamous

Quaternium group, a very toxic antimicrobial preservative used in the cosmetics industry. While Grapefruit Extract is molecularly similar to these compounds, there are some profound differences in structure and function. The extract has tested effective against hundreds of bacteria and fungi, and even some viruses. Source: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1140921592

Guest guest

K- I have used this product, GSE is a known Lyme cyst buster.

Aandraya

On May 4, 2012, at 4:08 AM, Kajay109 <morjella@...> wrote:

>

Guest guest

I'd like to. Right now I think I am going to add the grapefruit seed extract to the Minocycline and see how that goes for the 60-day period, then decide if I want to add any other protocols on top of the Minocycline.And then there is the cost - we really need a couple of services that right now we don't have. 1. We need a classified ad site where we can sell accessories and equipment we know we will never need again2. We need a place to send it where technicians can sanitize what we sell and then forward the items to the buyerThen we could buy things like Rife machines second hand, but know that they were not contaminated - or send our

own stuff there for sanitizing and just have it shipped back to us.Kajay From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 11:55 AM Subject: Re: NutriBiotic's Grapefruit Seed Extract

This looks promising Kajay. Are you going to try it?From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>"bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites >, finding1cure , GeorgiaLyme , "Lyme Rife" <Lyme_Rife >Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 2:08:17 AMSubject: NutriBiotic's Grapefruit Seed Extract

One of the cases mentioned in the Zapper Rife article included intriguing (new to me) news about grapefruit seed extract. I was curious about it as I have seen it compared to evening primrose oil, but I see no mention of their similarities now. "Here is one quote from a forum and

keep in mind those with Lyme it’s (Lyme is) very hard to to reverse, which makes [this] an impressive testimonial. Also, the Coil Rife machine is an older style

(analog?) Rife machine but works well for those with Lyme. 'I

had a conversation with someone who had Lyme for a few yrs and

is now fine, using a coil rife machine and grapefruit extract…she stated that she read papers that grapefruit breaks up biofilm and cysts.

I'm just passing along and I don't personally know if this is true or not but this lady was pretty sick and now is fine and doesn’t even Rife anymore.'â€As a natural, non-toxic compound, NutriBiotic's Grapefruit Seed Extract Liquid Concentrate has many uses. It may be used as a surface disinfectant in place of commonly used cleaners like bleach or ammonia-based products. Because of its non-toxic nature, the liquid concentrate is ideal for use in the kitchen and in children’s areas. Grapefruit seed extract can be used as a sanitizing wash for raw meat and other foods, dishes, cutting boards, and utensils. The product can also be used to purify drinking water in your pet's water dish, or when camping, hiking or traveling to foreign countries. The pH concentrate is about a 2.2 - very acidic. Grapefruit Seed Extract should NOT be used undiluted - always mix with water.IngredientsVegetable GlycerinInert

substance derived from palm and coconut. Used as a carrier for the active ingredient. We use only food-grade vegetable glycerin that tests free of pesticide residues.CitricidalExtract

of the pulp and seed of organically grown grapefruit. The raw material goes through a multi-stage patented process to yield a highly effective antimicrobial agent.More Information on NutriBiotic Grapefruit Seed ExtractExtensive

testing done at independent laboratories and universities around the world has proven this concentrate to be safe for human and animal use. It is effective against pathogens because it belongs to a family of compounds known as quaternary compounds. This family is best known for benzylkonium chloride and benzylthonium chloride as well as the infamous

Quaternium group, a very toxic antimicrobial preservative used in the cosmetics industry. While Grapefruit Extract is molecularly similar to these compounds, there are some profound differences in structure and function. The extract has tested effective against hundreds of bacteria and fungi, and even some viruses. Source: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1140921592