RemedySpot.com

@foot relief, for the moment anyway - not a cure, but a huge help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The goldenseal/myrrh salve is really helping me. The herx rash was threatening to (is still threatening to) take over my whole body. I am really trying to be careful to change my vinyl gloves (which I wear full-time at home for obvious reasons, especially now, with this rash, which spreads so easily since the organisms are coming up still alive and intact to the surface) every time I touch my skin anywhere - and I keep myself covered at home too, to cut down on spreading, including wearing a head scarf over paper towels (underneath I have Gordon's F-Zymes on my scalp).My herx increased a lot when I went on the Minocycline. It is off the charts since I increased the F-Zyme capsules to two a night. Man oh man, I want these things out of me. I take vinyl gloves, clean

socks, small ziplocks, this salve, and the antifungal solution I use on my feet with me wherever I go. Every chance for privacy, I slip on some gloves, slip off and bag my contaminated socks, apply the salve and solution to my feet, put the contaminated gloves in the bag with the socks, put on clean gloves, put on clean socks, ditch the second pair of gloves, and go back to work. I'm away from my desk about 5 minutes unless someone comes into the bathroom (multi-stall) in which case I have to be careful. Kajay ------------------------------

On Thu, May 31, 2012 09:08 PDT Kajay wrote:

>My herx involved a tremendous amount of shedding of live organisms especially on back of neck and my legs looked like I had poison ivy all over them. I am using Naftin, which is helping (ringworm/athlete's foot,

by prescription) as well as this lovely stuff I found at the health food store. This salve brings things right up to the air where you can scrape 'em up then scrape 'em off onto a lint roller sheet, where they are going nowhere fast.

>

>Country Comfort Herbals - Herbal Savvy Golden Seal-Myrrh - 2 oz. - $5.00

>

>http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=salve+goldenseal+myrrh & oe=utf-8 & rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official & client=firefox-a & um=1 & ie=UTF-8 & tbm=shop & cid=14297081132930335494 & sa=X & ei=YZbHT6T9D5OC8ASNi5GUDw & ved=0CIYBEPICMAE