RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Yes Doe, good idea, I used moth balls.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey Doe, I have read this before from you long ago and so wanted to try it out - but was scared to try it. However, I did put it in a plastic bag with moth balls - kept it in the basement for a couple days and WOW. It was clean.

But of course got re-infected by me again and again, now that same laptop is okay since one last cleaning and 3 later moves, I guess I shook them all off and my laptop is fine now, that is one thing I did not throw out. So I guess it's really not much use to clean it if we are still suffering from the infestation.

From: Doe <doe1769@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 9:48 PMSubject: Re: Re: Got a call today from another one like us

HiiComputers draw them , I keep mine in co2 like a pepsi .. Stays fresh, takes 2 months to de-infest because the egges hatch co2 donset kill eggs it seems. I use the laptop the bug hatches hatch , I put in Hefty 2.5 gal ziplock , fiill bag very slow w/ hose slipped in the zipper closed on the hose , inflate with the bag in a 5 gallon bucket , shut off co2 , pull hose , zip bag , place lid on bucket, Leave for 8hrs the bucket makes a double barrier bieg the co2 leak into the bucket & make it a shield against intruders I . Use laptop for 5 hrs , re gas daily .... for 60 days , I use a fan in the window exhausting to mahe sure I don't breathe the concentrrated carbon dioxide gas it will cause brain damage & kidney damage. if inhaled , I hold my breath while filling the ziplock like a helium ballon I use a .rented tank 20lb tank, form any welding supply for $5.00 , filled for $12.68 , I get 400 fills from 1 tank, clears

electronics & phones I also use dry baking soda for phones daily when I walk in at nite & empty my pockets in to in a zip lock w/ baking soda & shake & let sit for 2-8 hrs , thei keepitems clear & clean in the stage I am at . Before then I soaked them in 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent & 1 gal of water , except the phone of cours thet I powder w/ baking soda . Here is a great link explaining co2 ( carbon dioxide)http://wasg.iinet.net.au/Co2paper.htmlexcerpt from link : ......... Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is the body's regulator of the breathing function. It is normally present in the air at a concentration of 0.03% by volume. Any increase above this level will cause accelerated breathing and heart rate. A concentration of 10% can cause respiratory paralysis and death within a few minutes. In industry the maximum safe working level recommended for an 8 hour working day is

0.5% . Caves often contain elevated levels of Carbon Dioxide (CO2), consequently cavers may be putting themselves at risk without really knowing the full potential danger. ps I never breathe even a wiff , it is deadly like a bug bomb , but no smell or odor . Seem eggs hatch later so I powder them w/ baking soda, baby bugs croak in the dry dehydrating dust ... Yea ! God bless you , Bill God He is a man of war .. You are His Sons. He has given us dominion over all creatures..Power to tread on serpents & scorpions & all over all the power of the enemy , neverless rejoice not in this that the spirits are subject unto you but rather rejoice that your names are written in the Lambs book of Life Luke : Praiise God ! He is good .. : )------------------------------On Wed, May 2, 2012 5:23 PM EDT Aggi Assmann wrote:>Me too, mites do like it warm, humid and bloody.

>>>>________________________________>Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 5:48 Mittwoch, 2.Mai 2012>Betreff: Re: Got a call today from another one like us>>> >I still think they are pulled to it because of the heat they put out, but perhaps it has something to do with charged particle emission...just a thought.>>Terry>> >> >> >> >> >>

>> >> >> >> I have not changed my computer systems at all. It is possible though that her computer is infested...perhaps the keyboard is infested. Mites are drawn to heat and some computers put out a lot of heat, so perhaps they are drawn to it and therefore to her. I can't even begin to imagine how horrible it must be to have had cancer surgery on top of this. The thought is too much too bare. Perhaps she can get a simple mini laptop, something that puts out less heat. I do not know what else could draw them. I sure hope you are able to reach her. If it weren't for the all of you...I would be totally lost. Terry >> >> --- In