RemedySpot.com

Can I give morgellons to my new boyfriend?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Every one,

I've had morgellons since 2009 now & I'm at the point where I've been able to keep it under control with the no sugar diet but every now & then I have a small break out where I'll just have a little bit of biting here & there but it usually goes away in about 3 days with the strict diet. I never get the skin crawls & it hasn't kept me up at night in ages. I've just started dating now & I'm wondering if I can give this disease to my new boyfriend if I sleep in his bed or sit on his couch especially if I'm over his place alot like 3 to 4 times a week. I'm wondering if any one has gotten to the point where they have this under control & if it's still contageous or not. Please let me know I would love to hear your story on dating & possibly passing it on or not.

Thanks,

Guest guest

Hi

Thank God

Love conquers all . It is bliss

Bill

------------------------------

On Tue, May 29, 2012 7:09 PM EDT Reyes wrote:

>Hello Every one,

>I've had morgellons since 2009 now & I'm at the point where I've been able to

keep it under control with the no sugar diet but every now & then I have a small

break out where I'll just have a little bit of biting here & there but it

usually goes away in about 3 days with the strict diet. I never get the skin

crawls & it hasn't kept me up at night in ages. I've just started dating now &

I'm wondering if I can give this disease to my new boyfriend if I sleep in his

bed or sit on his couch especially if I'm over his place alot like 3 to 4 times

a week. I'm wondering if any one has gotten to the point where they have this

under control & if it's still contageous or not. Please let me know I would love

to hear your story on dating & possibly passing it on or not.

>Thanks,

>

Guest guest

, it is unknown whether you can give Morgellons to someone else. However, it is possible that if you have Lyme Disease and many people with Morgellons do have Lyme, it is sexually transmitted. I just got my new microscope today in the mail and started looking at my skin again. I still have fibers in my skin and am actively treating Lyme and coinfections. I just checked my husband's skin with the scope and we found absolutely no fibers. We've been together for 21 years. He had many symptoms of mites several years ago and did not develop Morgellons. He has occasional pin pricks still, maybe one every few months. So I don't know what else to say about that. My daughter and her husband and kids will be here this summer for a month. I will clean the house as well as possible, but after that I'm not going to worry about it. They have been here before and nothing happened...From: " Doe" <doe1769@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 9:00:00 PMSubject: Re: Can I give morgellons to my new boyfriend?Hi Thank God Love conquers all . It is bliss ,Bill--------------------------- >Hello Every one, >I've had morgellons since 2009 now & I'm at the point where I've been able to keep it under control with the no sugar diet but every now & then I have a small break out where I'll just have a little bit of biting here & there but it usually goes away in about 3 days with the strict diet. I never get the skin crawls & it hasn't kept me up at night in ages. I've just started dating now & I'm wondering if I can give this disease to my new boyfriend if I sleep in his bed or sit on his couch especially if I'm over his place alot like 3 to 4 times a week. I'm wondering if any one has gotten to the point where they have this under control & if it's still contageous or not. Please let me know I would love to hear your story on dating & possibly passing it on or not. > >Thanks, >------------------------------------