's Microscope

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,

I read in one of the posts that you ordered a microscope for your apple

computer. Please let me know how it works. What's the magnification? Is it

the kind that you place on your arm and move it around and then the image shows

on the screen, etc.? Thank you for all your great posts!! Can you send a link?

Gloria

Guest guest

Hi GloriaThis is the microscope I ordered which has not arrived yet. I ordered it on 5/21. It is PC & Mac compatible, .3 megapixels, 10x-230x magnification, you can do videos and I believe it comes with software as all of these small hand held microscopes do. I'll let you know how it works out. Since I had a PC before and most of my pictures were saved I can compare with pictures I took several years ago. The total price was about $135 with shipping. I bought the one that has a little tripod. This is considered a beginner's microscope, but I had a good expensive scope and found I didn't use the high power much at all. And I'm not interested now in keeping glass slides with organisms plastered on them.http://www.microscope.com/imaging/digital-microscopes/dino-lite/From: "gloria123445566" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 11:57:17 AMSubject: 's MicroscopeHi ,I read in one of the posts that you ordered a microscope for your apple computer. Please let me know how it works. What's the magnification? Is it the kind that you place on your arm and move it around and then the image shows on the screen, etc.? Thank you for all your great posts!! Can you send a link?Gloria------------------------------------

Guest guest

Thank you !! I bookmarked your page and will look into purchasing the less

expensive one. Let us know how it works for you. Thanks again.

>

>

> Hi Gloria

>

>

> This is the microscope I ordered which has not arrived yet. I ordered it on

5/21. It is PC & Mac compatible, .3 megapixels, 10x-230x magnification, you can

do videos and I believe it comes with software as all of these small hand held

microscopes do. I'll let you know how it works out. Since I had a PC before and

most of my pictures were saved I can compare with pictures I took several years

ago. The total price was about $135 with shipping. I bought the one that has a

little tripod. This is considered a beginner's microscope, but I had a good

expensive scope and found I didn't use the high power much at all. And I'm not

interested now in keeping glass slides with organisms plastered on them.

>

>

> http://www.microscope.com/imaging/digital-microscopes/dino-lite/

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

I spent a lot of time with it last night Gloria. I like it, but wish it 1) had an on and off switch, you have to pull the USB cord from the computer or turn off the computer to turn it off, otherwise it stays on; 2) I wonder if the magnification is high enough... just not sure yet. Most likely the magnification will be fine, but just not entirely sure yet.From: "gloria123445566" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 6:46:53 AMSubject: Re: 's MicroscopeThank you !! I bookmarked your page and will look into purchasing the less expensive one. Let us know how it works for you. Thanks again.>> > Hi Gloria > > > This is the microscope I ordered which has not arrived yet. I ordered it on 5/21. It is PC & Mac compatible, .3 megapixels, 10x-230x magnification, you can do videos and I believe it comes with software as all of these small hand held microscopes do. I'll let you know how it works out. Since I had a PC before and most of my pictures were saved I can compare with pictures I took several years ago. The total price was about $135 with shipping. I bought the one that has a little tripod. This is considered a beginner's microscope, but I had a good expensive scope and found I didn't use the high power much at all. And I'm not interested now in keeping glass slides with organisms plastered on them. > > > http://www.microscope.com/imaging/digital-microscopes/dino-lite/ > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >